Ascension pcc stack

What’s a primer

Yes, this is also an option for me it would be probably 6-7 rest days.

I am not 100% sure, someone else could better explain.

So every cycle you listen only 3 loops, seems very little but i saw many ppl do it

That is why I am doing only 5 minutes, seems to be a sweet spot for me.

1 Like

It’s easier if you understand that our minds produce the results. More repetitions, more information is often unnecessary, what helps is more action and giving it more time so you can adjust internally and externally.

1 Like

Maybe I will try 3 minutes again to see what happens.

So it’s like taking rest days from the gym to let the muscles recover

1 Like

And also to give yourself a break from having to change so fast.

Changing fast can cause anxiety?

Obviously :slight_smile:

What else can it cause?

It’s mental stress.

3 minutes has the whole script. After that it repeats.

3 Likes

But this is just a speculation, right? No one confirmed it.

1 Like

I think SaintSovereign confirmed it once but I can’t find it.

Plus it makes sense that 3 mins has the whole script since it is rhe minimum time recommendation.

1 Like

So then a primer is 1 minute and 2 minutes is a whole script and then 5, 7 minutes make sense. 3+2, 3+2+2

1 Like

Yes. That’s my guess too:

1 Like

ZP titles are balanced to be run for 15 min.

If one is a beginner or experiences high levels of reconciliation, one can decrease the listening time e.g. to only 3 mins and ease into the entire loop that way. Unless it is a custom it is very very likely that one gets the full script that way.

But I am getting worried reading some of the above messages as it is not a stretch to pick up on a subtext that ZP is supposedly too strong. We have been on this path before, let’s go not go there again, okay?

Decreasing the full loop to 3 mins is a TOOL and NOT a sign that “ZP is broken or too strong in its original form”. The alternative to that strategy is simply to INCREASE the rest days and continue running the full loop. One loop every 7 days is what I would recommend.

had to be said.

2 Likes