Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Thank you to those that have replied.

I am grateful, im just lacking the motivation to come on and journal and trying to when i can as well as eventually reply but the stresses of the day also take their toll on me.

I promise I will reply to you and to all those before you eventually.

In the meantime im continuing to listen to the sub in the hope that it works for me over time to the point where I can see it for myself and not simply confuse it with my normal daily behaviour that I refrain from giving to the sub as ive done that for years to subs from other companies that failed me.

But thats for another day ill get on now and do my journal lol

Day 69 of 90 - 1 loop ( Sunday - 24 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 15 of 21
Day 70 of 90 - no loop ( Monday - 25 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 16 of 21
Day 71 of 90 - 1 loop ( Tuesday - 26 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 17 of 21
Day 72 of 90 - no loop ( Wednesday - 27 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 18 of 21

1 - I was in the garage clearing mess and went to the bins to throw the trash from there. There was a wasp hovering that shocked me. I havent been this scared in a while. The hairs on the back of my head, the feeling of terror from there and the back of my ears and just all that area was as if I had zero confidence suddenly. Wasps, spiders yup they scare me but to this extent was shocking.

2 - I also saw a spider, a black unusual spider near the shower suddenly and though my terror was less than 1, it was still embarrassing to know none of these fears have been touched by the sub.

3 - Still easily irritated and short fused with family. I’m lacking patience with them. Im normally a super chilled guy with family but now im just fed up.

Im sure lacking sleep doesnt help.

4 - Im also speaking to the girl that ive mentioned briefly here and there but not much and we are close on the phone and the closer I get the more jealous im feeling of her with any guys she says she likes. Jealousy, neediness, so called ‘Beta Traits’ are what I have and this Alpha sub hasnt touched those either.

I’ll be reaching the end of this 3rd cycle soon and then will take my 5 days washout break and start on cycle 4.

I am happy to persist with this sub indefinitely for now as I have no reason to stop. After all its only 15mins every other day but eventually I hope it works for me.

Someone once wrote here some advice that why not listen to a sub and compare your effects to how you were BEFORE the sub. Thats exactly what I do here and what I did for years with the previous company’s subs I used.

I sought out where I felt I had change and where I was noticing change.

Do I feel I am changing nope not in the slightest as yet.

I will continue anyway.

Thank you again.

1 Like

Apologies for the deleted post above - was by mistake lol

Day 73 of 90 - 1 loop ( Thursday- 28 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 19 of 21
Day 74 of 90 - no loop ( Friday - 29 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 20 of 21
Day 75 of 90 - 1 loop ( Saturday - 30 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 21 of 21

Day 76 of 90 - no loop ( Sunday - 31 July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Washout 1/5
Day 77 of 90 - no loop ( Monday - 1 August 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Washout 2/5
Day 78 of 90 - no loop ( Tuesday - 2 August 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Washout 3/5
Day 79 of 90 - no loop ( Wednesday - 3 August 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Washout 4/5

I have been thinking of adding another sub today to this, and that being Executive Limitless.

I know that so far I havent had any results from this sub that I myself can say shows I have changed or developed from my default baseline to anything new however im also listening to this sub in the hope that the change is compounded so that either it will motivate or inspire me to act or just build up the internal resources for when I do act that the actions are so profound in the direction of my goals that even im blown away.

I have a new apartment that the family have put an offer on for me to move into if all things check out in about 3months time.

So im thinking that since im soon to start my 4th cycle of this sub, that adding Executive Limitless will help me further for when I do move out by then to improve upon my fears, procrastination, studying/learning bad habits and limitations and also to improve upon this sub too.

What do you all think please?

Thank you

Ps: I did say that I wouldnt buy another sub at all until I have confirmation this sub is working and yet I felt today that who knows maybe it is the lack of action that is the missing component but either way I have nothing to lose by paying for and adding 1 more sub to this one to help in the hope that it does all help me.

Yes. Also consider that by not taking action you keep telling your subconscious “I don’t really want that”. No action is unlikely to get you anywhere. Adding LE may help, but keep in mind that it’s you doing it, not the subliminal. The sub is just supporting you. If you run LE and keep not doing things but magically expect the sub to sort them out for you you’ll stay in the same place again.

1 Like

Thanks bro I appreciate the answer and yeah I hear you.

Day 80 of 90 - no loop ( Thursday - 4 August 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Washout 5/5

Final day of washout then I start cycle 4 of Ascension.

I have now also bought the free LOVE BOMB (for future use) but also bought LIMITLESS EXECUTIVE which i will add to this sub ASCENSION as an additional so my first time stacking and will start this when cycle 4 of ASCENSION starts.

Other than this during the washout I’ve felt ok, relaxed, not so easily triggered.

Thanks

1 Like

Day 81 of 90 - 1loop ( Friday - 5 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 1 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Will listen tonight and start this new stack.

update:

So listening to both tracks together was pleasant really.

@AjUK Have you been meditating at all?

no not at all bro, never any time to myself.

Its also something I dont have the peace for at the moment.

Day 82 of 90 - no loop ( Saturday- 6 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 2 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 83 of 90 - 1 loop ( Sunday - 7 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 3 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 84 of 90 - no loop ( Monday - 8 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 4 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 85 of 90 - 1 loop ( Tuesday - 9 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 5 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 86 of 90 - no loop ( Wednesday - 10 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 6 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Nothing to say really. Im finding the listening pleasant and im just getting on with my daily routine as it is and cant see any changes or anything as yet.

Day 87 of 90 - 1 loop ( Thursday - 11 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 7 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 88 of 90 - no loop ( Friday - 12 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 8 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 89 of 90 - 1 loop ( Sat - 13 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 9 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 90 of 90 - no loop ( Sun - 14 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION - REACHED 90 days or 3 months on ASCENSION
&
Day 10 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 91 - 1 loop ( Monday - 15 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 11 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 92 - no loop ( Tuesday- 16 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 12 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Reached 90th day of Ascension as was the initial goal when I started listening to it.

Listening to both tracks is pleasant.

I dont sense any triggering or feelings of being fed up or anything as I did many times before.

I cannot say I see any other difference when it comes to me except for not feeling fed up as often.

When I listened to subs from the previous company who i was with for 6 years on and off, besides some dreams there were no real differences in me and my behaviour that I could have attributed to them and their subs.

Here the only thing im unable to do is take action on goals at the moment. Journalling I was doing daily religiously as I did in that other company’s forum too and now due to priorities i forgo or rather lost the desire to daily journal here as I felt it was the same as there too.

The one thing I am doing and will continue to do is listen to these subs in the hope that they do work for me.

Once I move out I have a lot to do and so making daily to do lists and focusing on taking action will be the real test however I know from before subs whenever I did a to do list some days I took action usually at the start and then it tapered off, same as with journalling here, whether that be due to procrastination or a loss of motivation and desire.

What I also know is by taking daily action sure it moves you towards the goal, any goal, even if all i said was i will go out and speak to 5 new people its 5 new opportunities that could arise without listening to subs anyway.

For example im currently in an online relationship (dont judge) with a girl and its going great but im not listening to any subs focused on relationships except for this ascension. Is my relationship similar to others in the past, well yes, can I attribute anything to this sub well no except for times i felt fed up and easily irritated. Have I had bangs of jealousy during my time with this girl yes I have and suspicions and doubts and so if thats something this sub helps with it hasnt and if those traits are alpha then I have failed there.

Something someone here said has always resonated with me, listen to a sub and see how you feel months later and how you behave and if its any different to before the sub and that way you can see its affects for you.

For me 3months later there is no difference sadly.

1 Like

Do you think this is because of the subliminals?

On what days do you listen to no subliminals?

Hey bro :slight_smile: tbh no idea it could be. I feel its possible but cant say for sure. Like everyone I have good days and bad.

Hey bro not sure I understand the question, but as the ZP protocols state, I listen on alternate days so 1 day on and 1 day off for 21 days followed by 5 washout days and repeat again.

Day 93 - 1 loop ( Wed - 17 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 13 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 94 - no loop ( Thurs - 18 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 14 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 95 - 1 loop ( Fri - 19 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 13 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Same as before at the moment.

Yes you understood. I would encourage you to consider listening to your subliminals twice a week, perhaps Monday and Thursday, and notice what happens.

Thanks bro and so not listen every other day at all? Just 2 times a week?

Is there a reason for this?

2 days and 5 days break and all for again 21 days followed by 5 days washout?

thank you

Day 96 - no loop ( Saturday - 20 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 14 - no loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

Day 97 - 1 loop ( Sunday - 21 August 2022) - 4th Cycle started - ASCENSION
&
Day 15 - 1 loop - 1st cycle - Limitless Executive

nothing of major significance to share I feel.

Yes.

Because it seems some people get even better results with more rest days, and you might be one of those people.

Please consider that as an option.

2 Likes

thank you bro and yeah i may have to give this a try after the washout and see. I guess why not nothing to lose