Ascension for a new member! Up we go!

Day 58 of 60 - no loop ( Wednesday- 13th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 4 of 21

After a very very long time I feel like I got a decent amount of sleep. I think I got 8hrs rather than my usual messed up 5hrs and this I think helped me in my irritation levels and composure.

Hey @AjUK there is a new ZP version which should reduce reconciliation.

I’m sure you are getting results and it shows.

You should probably listen less if you are feeling like this…

1 Like

Hey Amor thank you for messaging bro.

really? how did you find out and how could I know as I had no clue. I just used the ZP version that was on the sales page. That was when I started this journal 60 days ago.

Feeling like what sorry?

how? because for now I don’t see anything.

thank you for taking the time to help me. appreciate it!

Well, take a break, stop listening for awhile and you will notice all the changes Ascension instructed you to do.

Yes, there should be a new version in your downloads.

1 Like

AscensionZp was updated early this month.

Simply redownload from your account and you will see it is higher file size.

Listen to that version.
Also try to take 30 day break after this cycle.

Then you can clearly evaluate the results.

Don’t give up easily. I can understand your situation.

You evaluate your results based on when you notice any reduction of your fears or getting huge confidence or motivation.

But ZP is subtle.

It makes lots of subtle changes before those big ones. It is like organic growth process. (think of growth of a seed to a huge tree)

Good luck !!

2 Likes

thank you for this it seems to be what you and @Samguy are suggesting that I take a break as well as download the latest one.

Thank you bro I had no idea.

So I checked and yes the one im listening to is 21,096kb in size approx and this one on the download page is 35,160kb in size.

ill download it immediately thank you to you and @Houdini for telling me as I never knew.

30 days really? isnt that too long?
i was thinking of listening until I move out which is when I can actively pursue my goals on a daily basis and see what has changed.

yeah not giving up just feel as if nothing can work for me or that im a failure or failing with subs.

Yes absolutely. Otherwise ive no idea.

thats the thing, i wont notice subtle at all since everyday seems the same for me.

thanks man!

Day 59 of 60 - 1 loop ( Thursday - 14th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 5 of 21

Ok so nothing really to say except that ive been given advice to download the updated file of this sub. I didnt know it was out so i will and then will use that immediately.

I have also been advised to take a break, 30 day has been suggest after this 3rd cycle has been used.

let me know what you all think of that please?

Knowing that i feel that the sub hasnt worked for me in my opinion and perspective so far made me feel insecure and self-conscious because I suddenly felt I was a failure. I then consciously moved that thought away as I dont want to feel this way of myself.

If you change your actions, if you put in the effort whether your it goes against your feelings or not, then naturally your feelings and mentality must change by reaction.

That’s all it requires really.

But the subliminal is doing work, it’s just that you are not open enough for it to execute properly.

1 Like

After three cycles of Ascension I would do a normal washout and then I would switch to another sub. Even if you don’t notice the changes at the moment, you have created a good basis. I just looked at your first post and your goals. Have they changed now or have they stayed the same?

I’m assuming it’s still the same problem. I would now recommend Emperor to you. An all-purpose weapon, so to speak. Emperor covers all your needs and I don’t know anyone here who isn’t enthusiastic about Emperor. You’ll soon have Ascension as a basis. I’ve made the experience that one or the other sub suits me more or less. Then you have to try it. There is no way I would do the 30 day washout. Next in the scheme and a new sub. That’s the way to go imho.

You’ve also, frequently, been advised to take action towards your goals, and have consistently refused to do just that from what I can see, with excuses like “first the sub needs to prove it works”, “when I move out” and so on. The sub supports you, but you do need to get active. Otherwise, how do you expect anything to happen? It’s not about changing subs, if you’re not taking action you’re missing the most important thing. This is like trying to learn an instrument without picking it up, because “first the sub needs to prove it works.”
That’s some action, however small, towards your goals. Towards your goals being the key here. Every day. To stick with the instrument analogy: Practicing a few minutes a day will get you somewhere if you do it regularly. Aided by subs you’ll get there quicker and might be more motivated to practice, too. Not practicing at all won’t get you anywhere.

1 Like

I can only follow that to a limited extent because the subs also have an effect if you do nothing. For example, anxiety will decrease and procrastination will also decrease. Simply that way. The motivation to do something comes from within and of course I have to follow this impulse, so take action. Usually the inner change comes first and then the impulse to do something. If I sit at home all day, of course, I can’t find a girlfriend. However, when I go out and meet people things look different. I can’t just wait for the impulse, I also have to actively and consciously change something or start something new. Take action is very important there. Difficult topic and I think everyone has their own experiences and opinions on it. DR and GLM showed me that I do things differently because I think differently about them. this opens up new paths. Decisions are suddenly different than before and things that were important to me recede into the background. subs can do so much and change attitudes towards life that a change in life path is inevitable.

1 Like

I sadly dont have time to reply to everyones post above at moment so my apologies and I will reply once ive more time sorry.

Day 60 of 60 - no loop ( Friday- 15th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 6 of 21

So finally reached day 60.

Day 61 of 90 - 1 loop ( Saturday- 16th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 7 of 21

This is the first day of the new upgraded ZP Ascension with the new Anti Recon upgrade.

I didnt feel anything major or different than usual.

I will get 3 weeks of listening to this new version before this cycles washout starts.

Day 62 of 90 - no loop ( Sunday- 17th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 8 of 21

and

Day 63 of 90 - 1 loop ( Monday- 18th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 9 of 21

Again apologies to all that I need to reply to. I get on here at 4-6am and then dont have time to sadly reply as yet. When I wake up my time is taken up by family and responsibilities there sadly.

All ive noticed so far even with this new ZP, is that my irritation is quick and my patience is less with family members. I blew up kinda at mum even though I was trying to hard not to. They see me sitting around and think im doing nothing but they dont see all the chores im doing when im not sat and it gets irate for me.

My insecurities havent budged or shifted.

I cant notice any change internally or anything. So far nothing has seemed to happen for me on this sub.

Day 64 of 90 - no loop ( Tuesday- 19th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 10 of 21

Still easily triggered by family it seems.

Day 65 of 90 - 1 loop ( Wed- 20th July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 11 of 21

Day 66 of 90 - no loop ( Thursday- 21st July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 12 of 21

Day 67 of 90 - 1 loop ( Friday- 22nd July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 13 of 21

Day 68 of 90 - no loop ( Saturday- 23rd July 2022) - 3rd Cycle started - Day 14 of 21

nothing I’ve noticed to report.

Buddy

Have you ever wondered why suddenly you feel irritation with your family ?

And stand up for your self “value” ?

That’s call more self regard.
Sounds like Ascension Zp is working subtly.

Good news for you. Check out this “FREE” subliminal.

Hope this will help you in the next cycle.

Keep going and take 2 or more weeks rest.

3 Likes

Some of your results over the course of 68 days:

THE BAD NEWS

Okay. Lets get the bad news out of the way so that we can end with the good news and some brotherly advice.

1. The worst part is that you are doubting the Ascension subliminal. You say things like “is this me or the sub?”, “is this my mood or the sub?”, “is this placebo?”, “I want to see tangible results” and “I used to do this before the sub so these results are not the sub”. Reading the 38 points of your posts I have quoted to you above, can you say the same thing again?

2. Why do you keep saying “nothing to report”, “nothing to share”, “nothing, nothing, nothing”. This is bad phrasing, my friend. Please don’t write like this in your posts. Obviously you have written something despite having “nothing”.

3. You were not taking action in the second cycle of Ascension. This is why the results were poorer than before.

THE GOOD NEWS

1. You kept running Ascension and not changing your stack. This shows self-discipline.

2. You are ready to listen to advice. This shows you can heed good advice and change.

3. You are persistent. This shows you will not give up.

ADVICE

1. Exercise and eat less. It will improve your self image. I would advice stacking Spartan with Ascension for this.

2. When in your parents home, follow house rules without complaining. You can have your own rules when you have your own house.

3. Don’t waste time having verbal arguments with your siblings. Be busy studying or working.

4. Look for work. Whether it is part time or full time, do it. Earning money will give you self-esteem and give you a better environment for Ascension to work even more.

5. Know that you are young and you have plenty of time to grow. Many of us wish we are in your shoes and had SC subliminals at your age so that we could self-improve at such a young age. You have time on your side. It’s a privilege. Take advantage of it and work hard.

6. Attribute all good results to Ascension. I don’t care about your doubts. Attribute ALL of them to the sub. When you deny the results, you are practically telling the subconscious to not listen to the subliminal. Which is another reason why you are doubting even more and the results are not improving. Trust me on this with blind faith because your subconscious requires such trust for it to operate efficiently. If you do this, you will see even better results sooner.

Now cheer up and GO GET IT!

5 Likes

Great advise from @Lion above, and I see the same things as him.

The way I look at subliminals is like a coach, a coach that I have chosen and decide to put my faith in. I have had many in-person coaches in my self-development journey and can say without a shadow of a doubt that Subclub has been by far the most influential in my life.

Back in the days I was an expert at resisting to do what my coaches were telling me, and that comes from me growing up and never wanting advise because I had adopted the firm belief that I can do everything myself… but the question I started asking myself was; why do I pay for expensive coaches if I refuse to listen to their advise? They had the knowledge and life that I wanted… The truth is that I was scared of change!

To truly change the old you must die, but I wanted what I did not have and thought that I could still be the same, but the world does not work that way. But the good thing is, by beginning to take action, no matter how small, it becomes a habit and it starts snowballing and will feel completely normal after a while.

Another thing about subliminals is that it is just that, input… but you always have the choice to reject it, and here is where faith comes in… as I said before why hire a coach and then not listen to the advice? That is why journaling is such a good tool, and it is always You that do everything in your life, but when you start note things that usually do not happen or they happen more and more often, you can come to the conclusion that it is because of the push from my coach(subliminals.)

If I were you I would change the way I word it. Instead of saying; I don’t know if this is me or the subliminal… I would word everything as being me, but the things I notice that stands out is still me but with the help of the suggestions from the subliminal.

Let’s say you are in school and your teacher teaches you how solve a certain equation, and later on you passed the exam with the knowledge you learned from that teacher… it was still you who had to learn this equation with the help of the teacher, and it is you who sat down and took the test, it was your hand on the pen and not the teachers hand…

The subliminal is only a positive influence and it is urging you in the direction that fits you and in line with the scope of objectives of that subliminal. Irritation is a sure sign that these suggestions are helping you to a new way of seeing things, and the more you fight it, the worse the reconciliation will be. Trust me… I do that a lot still on subliminals. So what is important is to increase your awareness on when this is happening and start to baby-step things in the right direction.

I believe in you and you can do this and I know a lot of us on this forum do as well. Change hurts but its only temporary and well worth it in the end. Now try to put some faith into your subliminal :pray: All the people on this forum that has great results believes that subliminals work, at least to some degree.

Hope this helps and keep going, you have been very patient and stuck to what you started and I can promise you that changes has been happening, that’s what @Lion just showed you, but maybe not to the point where it starts to show on the outside yet. It is a marathon not a sprint, consistency wins the race :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Perfectly said, @Tobyone!

You are the one who is executing but show respect to your teacher Ascension. That way your trust in your teacher increases and he will be able to guide you to even greater heights to YOUR SUCCESS.

5 Likes