Ascended Mogul, Limitless, and Spartan

Right on man!

Week three of the workout program is complete. Going into week four feeling strong and motivated. Was down another pound when I weighed in this morning. Total weight loss is at 21 lbs now.

Still thinking about starting some kind of business. I constructed a custom based on everything I want. I could get it now but I want to get the most out of Emperor Fitness and Spartan. I want to reach my goal weight of 250 before making a custom. For now Iā€™ll leave everything sitting in my cart as a reminder to reach my goal.

1 Like

Kudos to your dedication, my friend!

1 Like

WOW! Great mate!

1 Like

Doing my first 24 hour fast today. Going good so far. A little tired because I had to wake up early for work. Other than that no feeling of hunger and my mood is fine. I thought I would be extra cranky. I think Spartan is helping with today. Because I made the decision to do it last night after dinner and there were no thoughts of ā€˜tryingā€™, fasting is what I was going to do.

This week Iā€™m reading I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi. Iā€™m in a good position financially and make good money, but I want to be more in control of it. Every month my spending is all over the place, I want to take control of that and invest more because I know I can. Iā€™m still set on making a custom for building a business. Last night as I was putting my son to bed I told him I had to go to work tomorrow. He got really sad and asked why I had to go. I was like because I make money for us to have fun and live a nice life. He responded with this, ā€œbut why canā€™t you stay here with us and make money. Make a money machine so we can have money and hang out all the time.ā€ I guess thatā€™s it then, I gotta figure out some kind of business idea (money machine), so I can be with my family more often.

Here is the custom I constructed. I need some help with the last module. Not sure what to put in there.

1. StarkQ Core
  2. Mogul Q Core
  3. Quantum Limitless ST4 Q Core
  4. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  5. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  6. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  7. Instant Business Tactician
  8. Leader of Men
  9. Informaticon
  10. Polyglot
  11. Productivity Unleashed
  12. Furious Ascent
  13. Natural Winner
  14. Carpe Diem Ascended
  15. Limit Destroyer (not sure about this one)

All these will cover everything I need, except the last module. I like Stark because Iā€™m already extremely charismatic and want more innovative thinking. Mogul to help with finding business opportunities. Quantum Limitless because I love to learn and want to be able to figure out and solve problems that arise.

@Sub.Zero I saw you mention that you have done Mogul at one point. What were your thoughts on it and what do you think of the custom?

@Brandon I read you have Stark in your custom. What have your results been with it so far?

@Malkuth I know you are currently doing QL. Please let me know about your experience with it. Also, I saw you have a couple of your customs in terminus. Would it be worth doing that for my first custom or should I stick with regular QV2?

1 Like

Itā€™s a great addition to your custom that shall orient you to making money and make you think like a business person.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless is a profound and beautiful program.

It will meet your expectations, sure; but thatā€™s the least of what it can do. It will transform and evolve your expectations.

Time Dilation is real. And itā€™s not that hard. When the mind relaxes its strangle-hold on its constructs of time, interesting things are freer to happen.

Many other constructs (in addition to time) are both synthesized and released, associated and dissociated. Consciousness is catalyzed to develop, to play, to transform.

Itā€™s far beyond a simple adding machine.

It is consciousness and mentality as art.

We know that what is seen and experienced can evolve; and that is already wondrous.

But what happens when the seer and the experiencer evolves at the same time?

What of the acts of Seeing and of Experiencing themselves?

This is the realm into which Quantum Limitless opens doors.

Sounds grand and possibly grandiose. But the potential for this was always already implicit in our mindsā€™ intrinsic nature.

In short: good stuff.

Stick with QV2 if seriously Results-focused.

Max out results.

Then integrate experimentation with Terminus.

(Thatā€™s my stance after a year of consistent Terminus and Terminus2 use. YMMV.)

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m experiencing some form of reconciliation today. I woke up extra tired with a headache, even after sleeping all night. All day long I have felt like something was off. Also, I had the desire to do nothing. Like all I have wanted to do today was to lounge around and play video games. This is strange for me because I havenā€™t played video games in months.

I can tell there is some influence from Spartan because even though I had zero desire to do anything today I still managed to study Russian and got in a good workout. While I felt blah, I was still productive. Maybe a break tomorrow will help get this feeling to go away. Iā€™ll see how Iā€™m feeling in the morning.

1 Like

Perhaps a few rest days? Maybe 3 or 4? If youā€™re using Qv2, it might be a whole new experience.

1 Like

I agree with you there. The only QV2 one Iā€™m using is Limitless(still waiting patiently for Spartan and Emperor Fitness). This week I upped it to 2 loops a day. Yesterday I felt exhausted. I think Iā€™ll be cutting that back to one loop for next week.

2 Likes

And if you have to go to 1 loop per day for 3 days a week, then try that. Qv2 seems to be a game changer for most people.

1 Like

Weighed in this morning. Total weight loss is now 23lbs. One last workout and Iā€™m done with month one of the workout program Iā€™m on. This is the longest I have ever stuck to a workout plan.

In regards to Limitless QV2 Iā€™m starting to notice some results. Iā€™ve always been an avid reader, like generally read one book a week. I can take in and remember tons of information, but Iā€™ve struggled with explaining that information to others. Over this last week Iā€™ve been finding myself able to explain concepts easier. Also, my vocabulary had improved. The results Iā€™m seeing from Emperor Fitness, Spartan, and Limitless are truly exciting.

3 Likes

Cheers mate! :partying_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the slow response. Stark initially was great, but now Iā€™m getting the opposite results. Not sure why.

All good on the response. I read your journal, sounds like youā€™re having a rough time. I hope things are getting better. Do you think it could be recon from adding DR to your stack?

Appreciate it man.

I think itā€™s a mixture of my whole stack. I think my custom is giving me recon as my beliefs seem to be that itā€™s hard to become popular etc, Khan Stage 4 has Stage 2ā€™s reprogramming and DR is just an emotional rollercoaster.

1 Like

Listened to Spartan QV2 for the first time today. I had some pretty rough recon after. It also didnā€™t help that I slept terribly last night. I did one loop of Emperor Fitness, Spartan and Limitless and felt off all day. I was mad at everything. Which didnā€™t help because I was visiting family and I was cranky all day. Not sure if it was the lack of sleep, the Spartan upgrade or a mix of both.

Actually slept last night and did much better today. Ran two loops of Emperor Fitness ST2 and one loop of Spartan and Limitless. No issues today with fatigue or anger. Got in a good workout. Iā€™m on month two of the workout program. The workouts are much harder than month one. I gained a lot of strength in month one which gives me the ability to push really hard with these new workouts.

Iā€™ve been experiencing recon in the form of wanting to switch subliminals. All morning I kept looking at the sales pages for Stark and Mogul. I kept reminding myself that this is recon and I need to stay the course with Emperor Fitness and Spartan. The desire to switch toned down compared to this morning, but itā€™s still there.

Rather than switchingā€¦ Perhaps add another in 2 weeks? Or 30 days?

2 Likes