Ascended Mogul, Limitless, and Spartan

I wanted to make this journal because I have transitioned away from the spiritual subliminals and for the last 3 weeks have been listening to Emperor Fitness and Spartan. I was already tracking calories when I first started listening to Alchemist and APX, but after the first week of listening to them, I started to lose some interest in spirituality. After two weeks I added in Emperor Fitness, the next I added in Spartan and removed Alchemist and APX. The way I saw it, was that subliminals are like supplements, they aren’t needed, but they help what you are already taking action toward. Right now I want to totally focus on improving my health and losing weight.

This week marked a big week for me. I am down to 300lbs which is a total of 17-pound loss for me since the beginning of February. I also haven’t drank any alcohol since February which has helped with the weight loss. I started a workout program this week and successfully completed week 1 of the program.

From Tuesday through today I listened to:
Emperor Fitness ST1 x2
Spartan x2
Beyond Limitless Ultima x1 (prior to doing Russian lessons)
Paragon x1 (while going to bed)

Prior to working out, I listened to the Supercharger tracks. I also used the Beast Unleashed during workouts when I would get tired. On Wednesday I pushed it really hard and walked at a 3 incline at 3.2 mph for one hour on the treadmill. At the 40 minute mark, I wanted to stop. I played Beast Unleashed on repeat for the last 20 minutes to finish the hour. That was a good victory for me. I haven’t walked that long in a while and really pushed myself.

The plan I started was the TA2 Build program. I got the program but didn’t feel like spending $70 on bands that would likely break so I bought a set of them on Amazon that match the weight but were $30 cheaper.

Some mental things I have noticed, came in the form of planning my days around completing my workouts and how I am going to eat. Which is new for me. Next week, I took some vacation from work and I planned out how to get my workouts in prior to leaving work so I don’t fall off the plan. Another thing I have noticed is the mental shift from Spartan. I feel unstoppable. I mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I picked up learning Russian again. I gave up on it a couple of months ago because I platued with it because I didn’t have anyone to practice speaking with. This week I picked it up again and scheduled a session with an instructor to do an online lesson. I’m excited and the fear I had with talking in the language is gone.

I like the shift in pushing myself physically and mentally. This is truly some phenomenal stuff. I’ll do another entry next Saturday.

9 Likes

I’m happy for you man!

Have you read any books by Dr. Jason Fung? They helped me.

4 Likes

No, I haven’t. I’ll look up his books. I’m currently reading Spartan Up by Joe De Sena and The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation by Michael Matthews. Both are good reads.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant do results start to show during rest days over days when you’re listening? Today is my second rest day and I’ve been extremely motivated. I woke up early, studied Russian, worked out, then did yard work. Even my wife was like what is going on you’re like a machine today.

2 Likes

Yes results can become more pronounced on rest days (as can recon sometimes), after ‘processing’ has occurred- its called ‘bloom effect’

3 Likes

@JayFlex what Azriel said.

1 Like

I’ll second this… Jason Fung is awesome. I used to spend an hour or more in the gym each day, plus walking each night, and not a damn thing made much difference. Going paleo and then full keto + doing intermittent fasting did more than slogging away on cardio equipment ever did for me.

Combined with a solid workout routine you’ll do great!

5 Likes

I’m starting to think we’ve read a number of the same books.

3 Likes

Wanted to give a quick update. Worked out today and yesterday. @RVconsultant I bought The Obesity Code by Jason Fung. Excellent book, I’m a third of the way through it already. I also implemented intermittent fasting, following an 8 on, 16 off schedule. I’ve done it the last two days with no issue. I noticed it’s easier to follow when I’m at work because I’m distracted by everything I need to get done.

I also gave into the hype. Since neither Spartan nor Emperor Fitness has been upgraded yet I bought Limitless. I figured it would fit in well with learning Russian. I’ll be honest, I thought everyone was just buying into the hype of the upgrades and that results took time to manifest like the Q version. Well, turns out I was incorrect. Qv2 works exceptionally well. Maybe I already have some of the scripting embedded in my subconscious from Beyond Limitless because it worked really well. Last night I listened to one loop, didn’t really feel anything. Today though, that’s a different story. I listened to my two loops of Spartan and Emperor Fitness and figured I’d give Limitless another go. About halfway through the track, I felt this urge to learn something, like I needed to learn something right now. What happened after was intense. I read two chapters of The Obesity Code then proceeded to study Russian for two hours non-stop. After the two hours, I had to stop myself because I needed to workout. All I have to say is wow, that was intense. I didn’t think these new updates actually worked that quickly.

4 Likes

Dr. Fung’s books have helped me. May they help you just as much or even more.

Lifted and did cardio on the treadmill today. I listened to two loops of Emperor Fitness and Spartan and one loop of Limitless. I played the masked track of limitless while studying. I read a short story in Russian then made flashcards for all the words I didn’t know. The flashcards seem to help a lot. When I did my video lesson the other day I was able to recall words instantly without thinking about them.

I haven’t weighed myself since last Sunday. I can tell I lost more weight. When I look in the mirror I can tell I’m getting skinnier, which is a good feeling.

I’m going to take a rest day from subs tomorrow. I didn’t sleep well last night and was exhausted after listening to limitless Qv2 today.

I’m not sure if this came from Emperor Fitness or Spartan but today I noticed a quicker reaction time and reflexes. I was at the beach and walking from the parking lot to the sand. As we are getting closer this kid who has a giant dog loses control of the leash and the dog charged at my family. I quickly got infront of my family and grabbed the dogs collar as it was charging towards my kids. I pull the dog back to the kid and tied the dogs leash to the fence and tell the kid to keep a tighter hold on the dogs leash. The whole time I was super calm, it was like I reacted on instinct.

4 Likes

I’ve found both of those subs massively improve reflexes. If I had a montage reel, over the last few months, of all the unlikely ways I caught things other people dropped, it hit a million views on Youtube lol

3 Likes

fasting + ketosis is a game changer. And since I would always go for the power ups in games whenever available, I look for them in real life too… and a high quality C8 MCT oil is a definite power up for both getting into ketosis faster and cutting any hunger during a fast.

I use Brain Octane oil from Bulletproof, but any pure C8 MCT would suffice.

3 Likes

You don’t need Hero mate! You are a hero!

2 Likes

On week 3 of my workout plan. Everything is going well so far. The fasting works exceptionally well, was down over 2lbs this last weigh-in. Below 300lbs now, which is a huge win. I’m sticking with the 8/16 schedule as much as I can. This last week we had family visiting and a couple of birthdays so it was hard, but I was able to stick with the workout plan and fasted as much as possible.

I’m also starting to notice some healing coming from the subliminals. Not sure if it is coming from Emperor Fitness, Spartan, or Paragon. I’ve had some stomach issues for years and this last week they just stopped. Like things have been normal, which I haven’t experienced in years. Two major victories this last week.

I’m also ready to make the transition to Emperor Fitness ST2. I’ve seen people talk about different ways of transitioning to the next level. Today my playlist was set like this:
Emperor Fitness ST1
Spartan
Emperor Fitness ST2
Limitless

I am planning to do this all five days this week, then next week remove ST1 from my playlist. Guys who have done multi-stage programs, does this look alright?

I’ve found Dr Jason Fung’s books to help with this.

1 Like

I finished the Obesity Code last week. Very good book. I’m going to read Dr. Fung’s book on fasting next.

2 Likes

Right on mate! That fasting book has been an important help to me.

1 Like

Over the last two days, I noticed some major shifts in motivation and how much I push myself during workouts. Yesterday while working out I went beyond what my workout plan suggested and pushed myself as much as I could. The same thing happened today. Even cardio wise I was pushing myself harder than I have over the last few weeks. Maybe the extra push is coming from integrating Emperor Fitness ST2 into my playlist.

Also, I think Spartan is having a strong effect on me. For years I have wanted to start an online business but kept pushing it off because I don’t have an idea and I’m scared of failing at it. But Spartan has awoken something in me that is pushing me to not be scared of the risk and go for it. I started reading The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. The book is phenomenal. In the first chapter, Hardy talks about how small actions done consistently over time leads to ultimate success in any area. I can see how Subliminal Clubs instructions on journaling and taking action follow the same framework as the book suggests.

2 Likes