Ascended Mogul, Limitless, and Spartan

Needed to read this today.

Thanks for sharing your progress here. Really enjoyed reading your entries. And you’ve sold me on choosing Spartan as my one of my first subliminals. Sounds like the mindset shift is powerful.

Good luck and keep it up

1 Like

Spartan is a superb choice. The mindset shift is the reason I kept that in my stack over Emperor Fitness. I have this understanding that I can achieve anything I set my mind to as long as I put in the work. I’m not scared of challenge or trying something new.

@summit are you going to journal on the forum to track your progress?

4 Likes

@JayFlex I don’t know since I already journal (almost) daily. But seeing as how your journal was very helpful, I may keep one here to post weekly results updates and track the major shifts.

Nice. This is exactly the kind of boost I’m looking for right now.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying.

Another good week. Although I’m seeing a lot of benefits in terms of productivity from Ascended Mogul, I’m also starting to see a downside. My boss at work has been acting aggressively towards me. Prior to listening to Ascended Mogul, it was always somewhat contentious(I’m not afraid to tell him no), but over the last two weeks, it’s gotten to the point of plain bullying in the workplace which I will not stand for. I think what is happening is he feels challenged by me and that made me think of a line I read in the instruction booklet.

On the flipside, there will be those—particularly those used to “the old you”—that may become frustrated that they can no longer control you and may attempt to tear you down or “put you back in your place.”

I’ve been documenting his actions and will take it further if it continues. I was bullied badly during my early years in the military, I’m older now and I’m not putting up with that shit.

Business: I continued the course and have formed my offer. I even made a questionnaire to ask friends and family about what they think of the offer and how to improve it. I’ve also worked more on the book idea. This one falls in line with the main business idea I’m getting from the course and will help me gain credibility and authority in the niche I’m looking at operating in. I’m also getting a lot of insights about what I did wrong with my first book. The way the course talked about building a business was by looking at it like a Parthenon versus a one-legged stool. With my previous book, I only marketed the book on Amazon which significantly limited my exposure and ability to grow a business off of that. I could have done more work this week, but had some family visiting and was busy at work, still happy about the progress I made.

Workout Program: I will finish week 7 tomorrow morning after I workout. Each week is a huge accomplishment in this area because each new week becomes the longest I’ve ever stuck with a workout program. Weight-wise things are going well, still doing the fasting. As of my weigh-in last Sunday I was down 3 more lbs, which puts my total weight loss at 28lbs.

I decided to cut the Russian out. It wasn’t bringing me joy anymore, and I didn’t really have a “why” for learning it. Without a why I didn’t see the point in continuing. It’s interesting because quitting something used to fill me with regret and self-doubt, but not anymore. I’m done beating myself up for stopping something I don’t feel like doing anymore.

My playlist was the same as last week:
Ascended Mogul x2
Limitless x1
Spartan x1

I’m glad I journaled tonight, currently listening to Love Bomb, my mood is increasing and everything feels alright. The work situation is rough, but talking about it here helped. Also, documenting my boss’s actions will make sure he is held accountable for his bad behavior. I hope everyone on here has a lovely weekend.

Current Timeline with Subliminals:
Ascended Mogul: 2 Weeks
Limitless: 6 Weeks
Spartan 10 Weeks

3 Likes

Good news. Down 3 more pounds as of this morning. Total weight loss is at 31 lbs now. :muscle:

3 Likes

Another good week. I picked up Limitless Executive Ultima last Sunday. I tested it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Monday and Wednesday didn’t notice any extra energy or drive, but I still got most of my tasks done on those days. Friday though, that’s another story. I woke up about an hour earlier than normal and listened to it while laying in bed. I got up and went about the day like normal. About two hours later I felt like I had taken a shot of pre-workout. I was off to the races. I started operating like a machine, I looked at my to-do list, broke my day down in chunks, and got everything done for that day and more. It was by far the most productive day I had this week. I’m impressed with how well the track worked and will be adding it to my stack on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Business: I started the Shopify course. The course was different than what was described in the sales copy. It is meant for people looking to do freelance work by making Shopify stores. While that isn’t my goal, the process of set up and designing a store is exactly what I need right now, so I’ll still be able to get something out of the course. I’ve continued to craft the product I’ll be selling in the store. I have multiple friends testing it out right now and am currently using the product myself. The hardest part is the product takes a lot of time to build so I’ve been working on more efficient ways of constructing it.

The idea for the coaching business has been put on the sidelines while I build the Shopify store. Building a business takes a tremendous amount of time. I haven’t closed the door on the book I want to write though. This week I spent a few hours doing keyword research on Amazon. My initial choice for a niche turned out to be a bust. People don’t like the word ‘assertive’ so I’m having to go with a softer alternative. I like the word assertive, but it has a negative connotation, which is the reason the word is not an ideal keyword/subject for a book.

To prepare for writing a second book I’ve been giving myself daily writing exercises each day. I’ll sit down, listen to trance music, imagine myself writing, then look up a random writing prompt. Once I start I won’t stop till I finish a full page. I did a process similar to this when writing my first book. This time it is easier to do. When I was writing my first book I was drinking heavily. I haven’t drank since February. I’ve noticed words flow much easier than they did when I was drinking. Could be a mix of Limitless/not drinking/writing daily, I’m not sure what is leading to the results I’m getting, but I’m happy with it.

Another skill I’ve been interested in learning is writing sales copy. At the end of Unscripted by MJ Demarco, he mentions how sales copy is one of the best skills a business owner can have, I’m going to take that advice. I love the copy they have on this site, it is exceptionally well done, especially when compared to other subliminal sites. I started rereading Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards. The book is a giant infomercial for his program that writes sales copy for you but still has some good tips. Plus, I don’t own any other copywriting books.

P.S. I’m open to suggestions for copywriting books if anyone has any.

Workout Program: Week 8 of my workout program is now complete. I have four weeks left till I’m done. I’ve been doing more cardio. Losing 3lbs a week over the last two weeks is incredibly motivating. Once I complete this last month, I’m going to start a program that involves the same equipment but adds HIIT cardio into the workouts. It will be interesting to see if I still need to do slow cardio to maintain the weight loss, or if I can cut that out entirely because of the HIIT cardio.

This week has been incredible, but I know I still have a lot of work ahead of me. I can feel the momentum building week by week, propelling me closer to my goals.

Ascended Mogul: 3 Weeks
Limitless: 7 Weeks
Spartan: 11 Weeks

3 Likes

DeMarco is basically full of shit as he is nothing more than motivation for the idiot masses.

However, sales and sales copy is a necessary skill to have.

“How To Write A Good Advertisement” - Victor O Schwab
“The Copywriter’s Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells” - Robert W. Bly
“Break-Through Advertising” - Eugene M. Schwartz
“Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content” - Ann Handley “Copywriting: Successful Writing for Design, Advertising and Marketing” - by Mark Shaw

“Secrets of Closing the Sale” – Zig Ziglar
“The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation” - Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
“The Science of Selling: Proven Strategies to Make Your Pitch, Influence Decisions, and Close the Deal” - David Hoffeld
“If You’re Not First, You’re Last: Sales Strategies to Dominate Your Market and Beat Your Competition” - Grant Cardone
“Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions” by Dan Ariely
“Influence : the Psychology of Persausion” by Robert Cialdini

2 Likes

How is telling people that to succeed in business you have to fulfill a need in the market (bring value instead of just following passion), make sure your idea is scalable, that a 9-5 is not the best way to get rich… Full of shit?

Because that’s his main speech.

2 Likes

I agree with @deon10 here. Unscripted wasn’t a bunch of motivation. It was a book of principles for starting and running a business. Just because he doesn’t give the exact step-by-step formula to start a business doesn’t mean the book is any less valuable. Creating a product that fills a need, is of high quality, and delivers on what people are asking for is the message he is sending. I see nothing wrong with that message and his message is exactly why I’m trying to make something that is high quality and not bro-market some half-assed product that leaves people disappointed.

@remarkable have you actually read any of MJ Demarco’s books?

3 Likes

Yes. (Obviously).

It is feel good pablum motivation.

And motivation is for losers.

If you actually collated all the useful information in it you would get a couple of sides of A4 at the most. But DeMarco, not being an idiot and wanting to sell books has to pad it out so the mug punters don’t feel ripped off and has to include loads of motivation because the target is the mass market. And the mass market is lazy and stupid people looking for a quick high and if he can get them to buy his first book he can get them to buy his second therefore increasing his profit.

Remember, the lazy and stupid are not looking for actionable advice, they are insecure that they are not living up to their potential and full of fear they are not as good as they mistakenly think they are.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a lucrative way of making a living to keep the mug punter in an emotional state but is not exactly a moral good, is it.

1 Like

As of my weigh-in this morning I’m down 1 pound, putting my total weight loss at 32lbs.

1 Like

Solid work, @JayFlex. :muscle: Keep it up. Inspiring stuff.

Check out Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples. Full of applicable info.

1 Like

I will check that out. Thank you for the tip and the support. I have been reading your journal, looks like you’re making some great progress as well. You’re making be want to try out WANTED.

1 Like

Not nearly as productive this week as the last couple of weeks. My priority shifted in terms of business ideas. I think Ascended Mogul is helping me find the best opportunity for me. I found an opportunity that is similar to my current career and plays off the strengths I gained when I was a fire inspector. The start-up costs and training are high, and it will take a while to get established but I’m willing to put in the work. I have a lot of personal stuff going on that is taking a lot of time and energy but once all that gets settled I’ll be going forward with the training and setting up an LLC.

I purchased The Copywriter’s Handbook by Robert W. Bly. I’m enjoying the read so far. I want to read Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz, but the book is impossible to find for under $400 for an original copy. I found one retailer that sells a reprint, but it’s still over $120 for a copy. I’m sure with enough searching I can find a PDF somewhere on the internet.

I’ll be done with week 9 of the workout program after I do my leg workout tomorrow.
Edit: I thought about adding Emperor Fitness back onto my playlist but I ended up buying WANTED. All the stellar reviews on the main thread sold me on the program. I’ve been overweight for years and have confidence issues with my body image. The physical shifting and a confidence boost for my self-image are exactly what I need right now. I’ll be adding that to the mix after my rest days.

Spartan: 12 Weeks
Ascended Mogul: 4 Weeks
WANTED: Starting 31 May

1 Like

Maybe your library can find it?

Feeling much better this week. Thanks to @Sub.Zero I realized I had been stonewalling the last couple of weeks. I slowed things down a lot. Had two days on subliminals this week so far. Cutting back has been amazing. My motivation is back, in regards to fitness, and business.

During my long set of rest days, I became very short with people. I’m not sure if that is from Ascended Mogul. It wasn’t an aggressive being short with people, I just wasn’t putting up with any shit. For example, I was on a mission to get everything done and I was not going to play any games. My wife and I are currently buying a house and our landlord was giving us a hard time with breaking our lease. I was direct and communicated how we have been good tenants and that it is disappointing that she is unwilling to work with us. I left it at that, my wife was upset and said I was being too aggressive. Later that day our landlord emailed me saying the owners will let us out of our lease early so we can easily transition to our new home.

I noticed that my weight loss motivation had slowed down. Weight loss and getting in shape were my original goal with this journal. To rekindle that fire I started doing the Tony Robbins weight loss program The Body You Deserve. Listening to that helped get my motivation and goals back on track with weight loss. Did one 24 hour fast on Wednesday. I also started doing a different workout plan. I am doing a couch to 5k program and a full-body workout using only body weight. I do the run and full-body workouts on the same days. Part of my reasoning for this was because it will enable me to fit it longer fasting days. After all, I won’t need the calories that I need on workout days.

The two days I listened to subliminals I did one loop each of WANTED (solace), Emperor Fitness ST4 (ultrasonic), and Spartan (Ultrasonic). I’m a fan of the solace mask, it’s much less aggressive than the main one. Nothing much to report in regards to results other than getting my motivation back and my skin looks nicer (WANTED?).

1 Like

Weight in this morning put me at 282, total weight loss is at 35lbs. I’m done with this journal and will be exclusively using my custom starting in a week. My new journal is here:

@RVconsultant can you please close this thread? Thank you.

1 Like

Closed as per original poster’s request.

1 Like