Ascended Mogul Experience

Oddly enough, the Mogul part hasn’t kicked in for me yet, despite starting a side business on it, my earnings are similar to pre-2020, mainly because the world situation has just opened up again. Results were more internal, like rock solid confidence, respect from others, finding a direction in life increased discipline…

3 Likes

So no productivity increase?

1 Like

Very limited in terms of business and work.

I’m a special case it seems wealth creation is on hold for me at this particular moment. Not much I can do about it except put the groundwork in as the external conditions aren’t right. I’m on a stack with pure Ascension until circumstances change.

2 Likes

Is feelings of “loneliness” reconciliation? I have never felt it before using subs. I am not very social.

2 Likes

Whenever I run AscMogul for any significant amount of time, my voice gets deeper. I’ve journaled it before but forget which journal haha.

Got so deep once, the wife noticed. Another time, it got so deep Siri on my iPhone just wouldn’t respond unless I purposely trilled my voice up enough.

6 Likes

Thats amazing. I actually want to get a custom specifically for the emperor’s voice module! So you’re telling me it’s in AM as well??? Crazy!

I wonder if there’s the same module in other subs as well. I’m assuming there are

Totally can be

Damnn that’s so cool aha!

Also I know you did ascended mogul + limitless in QV1 but have you tried in QV2 yet?

Not yet. Soon. I made the decision last night after posting to @Budewr about that experience. Downloaded AscMogul V2 (already had Limitless QV2 downloaded). I’ll give it a go one day in the next week or 2 and see what happens.

You know what. I will test drive this Saturday so like that you can know the results I get from it and next week I will know the results you get from it:)

1 Like

Would you use Limitless before or after using AM in the day?

When I did it with QV1, it was on loop. nonstop. Not really sure about with QV2. Ideally I’ll put 'em into an ultima custom sometime.

I think with QV2, I’d just start with whichever sub fits your action during that first hour. Like if you are in hardcore learning/research mode at first, go Limitless. If you already have a foundation for the project you’re working on, AscMogul

I was wondering what an ultima custom with ascended mogul would be like. Have you done it? Ascended Mogul in ultima format would be powerful…

Edit: only just saw your comment on my post!

1 Like

So are we talking “Darth Vader” (James Earl Jones) deep voice?

Not quite haha. More like Jai Courtney in Terminator: Genisys

1 Like

Emperor’s Voice is a module in the Q store that I’ve been eyeing. That module is probably what’s changing your voice. Awesome to hear that it works!

2 Likes

Update:

AM is very powerful. I am already so changed. I don’t need people to solve my problems. I am so self reliant, don’t need anyone. Even if I do have issues, I solve it myself.

It’s just crazy how AM has been life changing. It’s kinda sad because I was not like this before. Before, I was very weak minded and use to go to my parents/others for my issues. What pisses me off is the mental strength I have now compared to before.

I’ve only run for just 2 months now. I don’t know how strong I would be if I run it for 1 year.

3 Likes

I’m beginning to appreciate AM even more as well. For me, I feel stronger, and yet emotionally lighter and mentally clearer on it. Congrats on your results, it will only get better from here.

3 Likes

@Michel

Did running AM give you a strong life purpose?

2 Likes

My life purpose is open ended, so yes I guess I did find it. Not the answer one needs if you want a defined career path.

2 Likes