Ascended Mogul Experience

Update:

@SaintSovereign @Fire @Michel

I got a pay-rise in my existing job and offered full time contract. Thank you legends for your guidance.

Also behavior wise, I am very much living in the present moment. Not waiting for a future moment to arrive or so.

11 Likes

@KMirza7 that is excellent news. Proud of you bro. :facepunch:

Thatā€™s what happens when you stick with AM for a couple of months. It works wonders.

5 Likes

@Michel

Just have to make sure that I strictly incorporate rest days on weekends :stuck_out_tongue:

Processing days are so important.

3 Likes

Update (10/07/2021)

On Ascended Mogul,

1. I donā€™t know why but I have this urge to be very social. I had close friends but I donā€™t know why I am getting very social trying to add people on Instagram who I havenā€™t met for ages. It is kind of inconvenient because I live in Sydney, Australia and we are going through a lockdown and I canā€™t go outside.

2. I am changing very fast as person. My interests seem to be changing too? I donā€™t know if this is normal.

3. The past pisses me off.

4 Likes

A good way to think of the past is that is an illusion. Yes it affected how you got to this moment, but that no longer matters. All you have is Now.

The past can be a powerful tool for learning. Bad things have a way of forming you into something greater.

Anger can be powerful fuel for success but for most people it burns out rather quickly unless you have Michael Jordan type demons.

QV2 for me seems like sometimes I am trapped in another mans life and due to subs and growth that is quite true. You will not recognize yourself in the time to come. Its a scary but awesome thing to go through.

6 Likes

Yes, its crazy I am already changing a lot on AM sub.

YOU ARE SO ON POINT WITH THIS

Wow u really said what I wanted to realize, it really does change you to the point where sometimes you might even be unsure of yourself and if what youā€™re doing is right, but that is a form of recon and should not stop us.

1 Like

You and me both

2 Likes

Update (12/07/2021):

Will take 2 complete weeks off subliminals. Qv2 is very strong.

After the 2 week break, 1 day on 2 days off it will lead to better integration and will include long periodic washout periods also.

1 Like

Update (13/07/2021):

The subliminal bloom has kicked in big time. I work at a construction site and today was unusual lot of people were giving me respect. Also, I use to go gym and do bodybuilding but I am taking a hiatus due to gyms being closed. Today my biceps felt tight as if I had been working out.

3 Likes

You discovered the physical shifting module too, huh?

2 Likes

Haha unsure. I feel there is slight muscular growth even though I havenā€™t lifted weights in awhile.

Fourth day without subs, I still feel reconciliation. Feel this tightness around my head as if the sub is still processing. Feel different emotions at times. However, at times I do feel very confident too.

Also, the aura in AM is strong.

1 Like

Hold up it has physical shifting?

1 Like

Yes it does.

3 Likes

Shit yeah it does. Fire confirmed it back when it was released and I see it in my physique, Iā€™ve changed from fat overall to medium muscular build. Clothes from a year ago are tight around the shoulder and upper stomach. Both Ascension and AM has this tech.

2 Likes

This is real interesting. Did you exercise or lift weights when running it?

2 Likes

Yeah, I did 5x5 for a whole year. Never was athletic at all or good at sports, but got an urge to workout for alpha reasons. Mind you this was before subliminals. Only in the last few months my build changed quite rapidly in the upper body and neck. It made no sense that I would put on weight overall but the non-beer beer belly would gradually shrink. It had to have been Ascension, especially Qv2.

2 Likes

What results did you get from Ascended Mogul?

Like I said, subtle build changes in the upper chest, arms, which didnā€™t come from working out previously and didnā€™t make sense otherwise. A thicker neck that came out of nowhere in addition.

Ascension since January, > AM since April

2 Likes

No, I mean overall results not just physical. Like productivity/work/intelligence.