As Above & So Below - Review

It’s interesting I come across the black sun. I have been speaking to a healer via Fiverr who says that he uses the power of the Black Sun. I have never really come across the term and now I find it here.

1 Like

Interesting. Could you ask him more about it? What’s so special about the black sun?

1 Like

Anyone giving some love to As Above or So Below Ultima? I would like to read some experiences.

2 Likes

Likewise, I have no idea how they would work without the meditation. Somebody’s been running them, I forgot who it was…

2 Likes

I’m very curious about trying these, but I’m a bit unsure about how it affects my capacity of mentally processing my current stack which is going very well (DR St 2 and a custom ultima).

Would using these entail that I should cut a loop from my current stack or does it not have any effect on that?

On one hand, it would be obvious that I should cut a loop from my stack if I add As Above & So Below since it’s an ultima. On the other hand, it is my impression that these Ultima’s could help “expanding my energetic reservoir” and should then have a positive impact on my mental processing power.

In Ultima form do these retain their original guided meditations?

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

No, they don’t. They are like all other Ultimas. Which is why I’m curious how they work and what their intended effect is.

If you’re interested in As Above or So Below, what benefits are you hoping for?

That they might be a catalyst for meditation.

I would think so. I do still like the OG versions.

I’m glad this thread got revived a bit.

If I were to build a custom Ultiima with As Above and So Below in the same custom, would they feed into each other?

Or could they clash with each other since they each have different objectives in regards to the energy?

I was kinda thinking of a custom which to start with would be:

1. Mind’s Eye Core
  2. As Above
  3. So Below
  4. Paragon (to address any physical healing to aid the other modules)
  5. Aura Q module
  6. Mosaic
2 Likes

Ehhh – they might clash. I’ll see what @Fire says in the morning.

2 Likes

@Palpatine I’m interested too. I was considering something like this.

I am will start running As Above soon, in conjunction with running the microcosmic orbit.

1 Like

I loved that silky smooth energy from So Below. I wonder what it would be like to start a meditation with So Below and end it with As Above. Starting with very grounded energy and ending with very light energy. Not back to back, but with a longer meditation in between.

1 Like

The way you describe it, maybe it would be most useful to start with So Below.

I noticed it was a bit of a large shift when running them back to back (he original meditations) but if there’s a break in between (for meditation for example) it worked out quite nicely. In the case of the micro-orbit, you should try both, see if they feel different.

2 Likes

What did Fire say?

2 Likes
4 Likes