As Above & So Below - Review

Oh also, I am pretty sure the visualization from the second part was “coming” to me, rather than initiated by me. This is something I rarely experience. It’s like seeing, rather than creating.

5 Likes

When developing As Above / So Below, the original visualizations were completely new and “cool.” As much as I wanted to go with that imagery, it simply didn’t produce the same results as the one we ended up going with. Glad to see that decision paid off.

4 Likes

This is exceptionally interesting – can you elaborate?

3 Likes

It was around the time where the voice said to visualize energy getting brighter and brighter IIRC. Naturally I started to visualize just that then I noticed things were happening without me putting in any effort to visualize. In fact it seemed like I wasn’t controlling the scene. I am not sure how to explain that properly but it was like it was being played and broadcasted to me.
I “saw” a thick light slowly wrapping me, starting from my arms then slowly growing.

Hope that helps. My first thought was that it was a case of increased clairvoyance, or “vision”.

5 Likes

Could someone compare using one of these then transmuting that energy into a sexual aura, to using Libertine? How similar or different are the effects?

cc @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, I noticed in the description of As Above & So Below, both have a special ultrasonic track called Masterworks. Can you give us a bit more info on what Masterworks achieves?

2 Likes

The short of it: it breaks down mental barriers to energy cultivation and generation. Also points you in the right direction to achieve your energy working goals.

3 Likes

Libertine seems to do a better job although its not remarkable. I just cannot get the above and below to work for me.

The only super charger that has really blown my socks off is true social.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist, are you good at visualizing in general?

Because without a good enough ability to visualize, guided superchargers become hard to use.

Still, you’re benefiting from the subliminal embedded in the guided supercharger I hope.

Does true social give you a sexual aura? Or what effects does it have on you?

1 Like

I think it might be because i am not great at visualizing. Whatever the actress says i can maybe visualize 50% of what she says. Then i get distracted and my mind goes somewhere else.

The true social does make you attractive i have found women standing closer to me in bars and starting conversations with me. So there is something there.

2 Likes

You need Mind’s Eye. @AMASH is right, if you have problems visualizing, you’ll have a very difficult time getting benefits from superchargers.

In this situation, it seems like you have a focus issue, not that you can’t actually create detailed images win your mind. Mind’s Eye can help with that. I’m also seeing signs of having a limiting beliefs around visualizing.

6 Likes

@Saint what do you suggest ? I am currently running khan stage 4. Can i stack minds eye with khan ?.

2 Likes

Seems to me Mind’s Eye is more an interactive conscious activity with possible subconscious reinforcement, so like any SuperCharger you could combine it with anything. Plus, you won’t be running it all day long.

I wonder though. I’ve noticed two things about my own visualizing.

First, I find it easier to visualize something imaginative like Above/Below as compared to a possibly real image lke True Social.

Second, I find that although I can go into sufficient detail, it takes more time for me than the track gives me. So I could get the whole picture in True Social, if I had twice the time to draw it.

@TheBoxingScientist do you identify with either of these?

2 Likes

Agree. Seems to me @TheBoxingScientist has more like a focus and limiting beliefs issue rather than a problem with visualization. (no offense)

Also I don’t know if I’m the only one but I don’t believe at all the quality of your visualization matters that much. I hate to be that “in my experience” guy again but really I’ve been visualizing almost daily for 2 years as part of my practices and experiments with a group and I came to the conclusion that the quality hardly matters. There are times I had pretty crystal clear imagery but the reported results were as usual. And there were other times when I had pretty, pretty bad visualization and I still had the usual results. And actually one of the strongest response I got was from a very very bad visualization session. And if someone had told me what I just did was working, I wouldn’t have believed it.
What I found out that increases to a significant degree the result of a controlled energy working experiment are: preparation (meditation, belly breathing, etc), a good sleep, diet, and fasting.
The quality or the “easyness” of the visualization session hardly factored in that.

Now I understand everyone’s experience with visualization is different but it’s been so long I’ve stopped worrying about visualization.

Also, a lot of modern occult writers these days think of visualization as “overrated” and that one shouldn’t at all be concerned about it.

What I’m trying to say is: Just do it. However it appears to you right now, it doesn’t matter. You can have results with a visualization that sucks really bad.

@DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign Do you notice a significant difference in your results according to how clear your visualization is?

5 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher did you continue using As Above So Below?

How did your experience evolve?

Not as much as I’d like, I’m trying to find a new rhythm that works for me. I did find that As Above was easier to get into than So Below. If I start So Below on its own, it takes more time to get into the visualization and the energy. With As Above I sort of fall into it. Likely because it feels more familiar.

I did try your sexual aura cultivation. I have a bit of a challenge there, since I don’t quite know how to consciously make an aura.

I usually do microcosmic orbit inside my body and then expand it a bit to sort of bathe myself in an ever-moving energy field. But is that an aura? Or is an aura something that radiates outward like a sun? It’s funny really, since I’m training to learn how to see auras and yet I have no idea what it would look like. My concept of an aura is a lot like it is in the Celestine Prophecy.

7 Likes

Maybe your own definition of how an Aura looks like is enough. It may be a metaphor, so whatever your subconscious understand is the way an Aura is supposed to look like.

3 Likes

Do we need to run this 3 times like the others or is once enough

Near the end it tells you that if you wish to use the energy for energy work to stop the recording. I’ve noticed I can just stop focusing on the words and focus solely on the energy flowing.

Either way, you don’t need to run any supercharger multiple times, but it does help you to get just a bit deeper into it. I noticed that when running them together. Then second one is easier because I’m already in the right state of mind.

With these, running them multiple times is like a meditation. You could use it as a training method to see how long you can go for before you lose your focus. Start with the one and build up to three or four in a row. At some point, stop focusing on the words and do the meditation/visualization only, letting the embedded ultrasonics work on you while you meditate.

3 Likes

So I have realized it becomes a lot easier if I start out in a meditative state. So today I did so by meditating for about 45 minutes beforehand. Then I ran them the other way around.

Here’s what I noticed:

• So Below is definitely louder.
  • I got really warm on So Below.
  • I got slight physical tremors again on As Above while visualizing
  • This time on So Below I indicated I wanted to create an aura of dominance. Almost immediately I felt that if anyone were to bother me at that point, I’d get into a fight. Fortunately, that calmed down after a bit and I ended up with the image of me being inside a sphere that was both protective and gave me the kind of energy that makes people stand aside when I walk by. No idea if that would have actually happened, but that’s how it felt.
  • In both cases, I wish I had a super-soft mattress on the floor because there is a point in both where I just want to do one of those trust-falls where I fall backwards and let the mattress catch me.
  • Running both back-to-back is (to me at least) a bad idea. As soon as the second one starts, the forced visualization almost immediately dissipates anything that came from the first one.

And finally, do not watch Dark Phoenix in the time leading up to doing So Below. :slight_smile:

6 Likes