Art/creativity supercharger?

@SaintSovereign I was just wondering if there are any plans for a general creativity or art supercharger? I think it would be awesome to have a short supercharger that helps you connect with flow states more and switches on a more creative mindset. I’ve found that a lot of creative work gets squashed if the inner critic comes out too early. Doesn’t have to be art come to think of it. Anything that can put you in that mindset where you can bridge ideas from your deep subconscious to your conscious better. Sometimes it’s hard to access that if the right conditions aren’t met.

2 Likes

Beyond Limitless may be what you are describing.
At least I felt an increase in creativity when using it

2 Likes

I think beyond limitless helps with this too. Also QL stage 2 is supposed to help with creativity though it isn’t a super charger.

1 Like

Must have missed that one. Seems more geared towards learning, but maybe there’s more to it than that. I guess I was looking more for cultivating a state, like true social or libertine. Something similar to that to get you into the creative headspace where things flow.

1 Like

It helped me very much with visualising when I used it. You can get very creative with this one, for example visualise your music

2 Likes

Yes, Beyond Limitless is exceptionally effective for art and creativity.

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m definitely gonna grab this one too. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Mind’s Eye will probably help with creativity too once it is released since it works with visualization.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign it is stated this is specifically made to bound with the limitless subliminal script, how about Quantum Limitless?

2 Likes

Yes, it pairs well with QL.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign or @Fire is there a plan to release a supercharger for alchemist within this year. Simply curious since I’ll be running AC and QL, plus their associates Superchargers within the next three months.

1 Like

We already made TWO: As Above, So Below.

3 Likes

Got it. Thank you

1 Like

Can I get an old version of the blu supercharger?

1 Like

Please raise a support ticket for this. I can’t guarantee that they will give it to you but you will know the reason why either way.

2 Likes

It’s in the free android app. That one?

:hugs:

1 Like