Are there any ravers here?

Who attends events like Ultra Music Festival, Tomorrowland, Coachella?

What are your experiences?

Wait till you go to Burning Man.

I attend it on YouTube :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Just read a little bit about it on wiki, doesnt seem like Iā€™d be interested in it as itā€™s not EDM. right?

That doesnt countā€¦ at least for my plans :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Burning man is like the artsy environmentally conscious grandmother event. The unfestival. The playa gets turned into an interconnected set of camps like a city. (Think Fallout camps without the radioactivity) Thereā€™s art and music and many of the things youā€™d get at an EDM event in terms of recreational entertainment just no ā€œheadlinersā€.

Thereā€™s also infernal playa dust. My college roommate and a few of my friends went. Iā€¦ am not a stuck in the middle of X camping/outdoors kind of person. Iā€™d probably go to Coachella before burning man because itā€™s more diverse and there are infinitely more creature comfort options.

1 Like

Ewā€¦ I NEEEED Tiesto and David Guetta

Itā€™s a crazy festival, with crazy people, in the middle of the Desert.

1 Like

Define crazy.

Crazy is ā€˜out-thereā€™, far away from what we define ā€˜normalā€™.

Crazy is much more normal, then what normal actually is. If that makes any sense.

Why Coachella, as compared to UMF or Tomorrowland?

Iā€™m not that into current EDM or the scene anymore. Coachella has more to offer me. That said, I hate crowds and am an introvert so the largest thing Iā€™ve been to in recent history that wasnā€™t a prof conference was Afropunk here. Even then, I stayed in the relatively smaller vip sections when available for comfort.