Apollo: A New Workout Custom

On days you want faster recovery, run it after your workout :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, I find the combination of True Sell and Love Bomb For Humanity is as awesome as it gets. I am inherently socially introverted. This combo brings out my personality like nothing else, while my intellect, wit, humor, charisma, and speaking ability are like on steroids. I feel a sense of liberty, freedom on these subs.

I honestly feel these are two ingenious subs, two of the best you have ever made.

Don’t sleep on these subs.

1 Like

@Invictus, you may find this interesting. My reaction to True Sell and Love Bomb For Humanity is like Wanted but in a very different way. It’s like an “arrogance” but wrapped in humor. When I speak with women it comes off as I don’t give a shit, but what I say is never insulting. And if you don’t like what I have to say, I don’t care. I’m a libertarian and a capitalist, and it fits my personality perfectly.

The net impact is very much being “Wanted”.

1 Like

So…too much of a good thing is not a good thing. I am growing and getting a lot stronger. I have improved by bench 1RM from 125lb to 175lb and my arms from 12.5" to 13.25" in about a month.

However, I have been overplaying my workout sub. The masculine energy from the sub is overpowering. On the one hand, I am training like crazy and working feverishly as a new investor. I have learned so much and developed a passion for macroeconomics and investing. On the other, I feel like I am overtraining and becoming too driven, impatient, and anxious.

So, we adjust. I am going to do a one week washout from the exercise custom and focus on True Sell and LBFH for the next week, sticking to the every other day schedule. Once my masculine/aggressive energies levels reduce to a more comfortable level, I will resume. I will incorporate more rest days into my workout week.

Of course, advice from the forum is always welcome.

Also, I have a question for @Invictus and the weightlifters out there. My trainer is focusing me on lighter weight, high rep workouts. Think 20 - 30 rep range. I am experiencing soreness like never before. I’ve never trained this way, so I never experienced this level of muscle fatigue before. My trainer says pushing through the soreness creates growth.

Any thoughts on this and what I can take or do to prevent the soreness?

1 Like

Foam roller.
Glutamine.
Massage.

What’s your height and weight? As 1800 calories seems a bit low but I don’t know your height, weight and activity level so I won’t comment on that yet.

I agree with @Fractal_Explorer. The new experimental LBFH could be very helpful for exercise and nutrition.