Love Bomb for Humanity (LBFH) making me more disciplined

After using LBFH my self discipline has skyrocketed especially regarding working out. I feel more urge to workout now and self discipline was something I always stuggled with.

can lbfh do that?

I thought this was about self love and loving yourself no matter what (“unconditional love”) but I’m not complaining.

Did anyone else experience this?

3 Likes

After playing the experimental LBFH, I suddenly have the urge to workout. And this is after a really hard training session this morning. Boy, if this could impose exercise and eating discipline, it would be worth its weight in gold.

2 Likes

The way I see it working out is a form of self care. So you’re using love towards yourself in order to be healthier. It’s basically the opposite of how some people let their physical health deteriorate due to lack of self love. You’ve just got an upward energy spiral now converging on the goal.

4 Likes

Well put.

Just got back from an hour of hard training and feeling wonderful. Pounded a double shot of protein powder. FEEELING AWESOME.

1 Like

If you have internal blockages that stop you from being as disciplined as you know you could be than I could definitely see wanted clearing them. For people that have trauma relating to studying or doing work for example, I could see LBfH making them more productive, in fact it may be more beneficial than running a productivity title on it’s own, which is one of the reasons why I decided to throw LBfH in my current stack.

2 Likes