Any Extra benefit of stacking Limitless Q and QLQ St4

For me anyway adding QLQ + BLU was problematic to say the least. Don’t get me wrong they’re both great subs however for me they didn’t worked well together quite the opposite, they gave me negative effects when combined but when used separately they worked really well.

1 Like

Could you refer on those negative effects, please? Were you overloaded or what? Thank you.

I felt dumb which caused my grades to get worse, depression, extreme levels of brain fog and constant headaches. I ran one loop of each.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer. There’s one more user who is interested in pairing up both titles. @James

I’m wondering if it’s a common response to that combo since the sales page says BLU amplifies QL. I must admit I ran BL (Pre-Q) once for a test and it made me “dumber”. I have BLU but I haven’t tired it yet.

2 Likes

Honestly no clue so I want to say it does that for me because everyone is different but from personal experience, I’ve tried BLU with emperor once and had the same effects so maybe I just shouldn’t mix BLU with major subs aha.

2 Likes

How many loops of BLU did you play before getting those results? I might try to run some loops for a test since I have two night off if it comes to listening to Dragon Reborn. It might have been a form of reconciliation.

Beyond Limitless Ultima is an extremely powerful Title, I can attest that it takes a few weeks before reconciliation eases, and I would probably do one loop every other day with the weekends until you reach the two-week mark.

Ultima’s also have scripting that needs integrating, the more you use an Ultima the stronger its effect and the easier it will be to run it.

1 Like

I used one loop of each so really not that much.

I was toying with the idea that if your IQ and brain performance are hight those programs may actually decrease your cognitive capacities. I don’t think that’s the case, was just wondering. I’m not super smart but I did pretty well on the IQ standard test.

Might be my cases but it only happens when I mix them so who knows.

1 Like