ANTI-HERO Origins: Lion and the Black Company [GENGHIS, GIGACHAD, GILGAMESH]

Gotta give a disclaimer regarding the title of this journal, but fIrst and foremost, the custom details:

GENGHIS
(Status)

1. Khan Black: Stage 4 Core
  2. Khan ST4 Core
  3. King’s Radiance
  4. Hegemon
  5. Fearsome
  6. Lion IV
  7. Alpha of Alpha
  8. Leader of Men
  9. Iron Frame
  10. Stonelike
  11. Steadfast
  12. Invincible Presence
  13. Earthshaker: Authority
  14. Emperor’s Voice
  15. Whispered Power
  16. Power Talk
  17. Gentleman’s Speech
  18. Destiny Directive
  19. Chiron
  20. Dominion

GIGACHAD
(Success)

1. A Stark Black Reality Core
  2. Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X Core
  3. New Dawn
  4. One Purpose
  5. RAIKOV
  6. Ultimate Writer
  7. Blue Skies
  8. Trailblazer
  9. Cashflow Catalyst
  10. Sultan
  11. Nomad
  12. Free Pass
  13. Polyglot
  14. Song of Joy
  15. Story Teller
  16. Moment Immortalized
  17. The Spotlight
  18. Gloryseeker
  19. Jupiter
  20. Mosaic

GILGAMESH
(Sexiness)

1. WANTED Black Core
  2. Paragon Complete Core
  3. Equilibrium
  4. Inexhaustible
  5. Serum X
  6. Heracles
  7. Anvil of Hephaestus
  8. Ethereal Presence
  9. Entranced
  10. Enchanting Smile
  11. Eyes of Zenith
  12. A/SPS: Eyesight
  13. A/SPS: Hearing
  14. APS: Legs
  15. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  16. Radiating Health
  17. One Scent
  18. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  19. Male Enhancement
  20. Tyrant

Disclaimer: ANTI-HERO is used more lightheartedly here rather than to mean a Villian. These customs have more of a No More Mr Nice Guy edge to them rather than anything else. Also Black Company refers to the fantasy novel series by Glen Cook. The Black Company is a mercenary group that aren’t the typical Fellowship of the Ring good guys but rather have shades of grey in them. Dark grey. Black. Black it is. Am currently listening to the audiobooks and they are great (I hear Steven Erickson was inspired by these books to write his own epic fantasy series The Malazan Book of the Fallen). Black Company because each custom has a “Black Core” in it. Have decided to embrace my desire to unleash the scripts of my favorite Black titles within me which are Khan Black, Stark Black and Wanted Black. Also a play on the main store title HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade is very obvious when I made this Journal Title.

With that out of the way, here’s the plan I have with these customs. They are pretty long term since I had mentioned once or twice before that I had been thinking about making these 3 customs for such a long time. I frankly didn’t feel worthy of running them now but I thought, what the heck. Let me run them for a long enough time instead of waiting for longer and wondering if I will ever be ready for them. And whether I will have to do loads of healing and come to a certain financial position before I make these.

Looking at these customs, it is pretty straightforward what these customs are about.

In short, GENGHIS is for raising Status through Leadership, Alpha Mindset and Social Dominance. GENGHIS I think is a worthy name for a custom with both the Khan and Khan Black ST4 Cores in it. Both will help with raising my energy and vibe to be that guy who commands respect.

GIGACHAD is to chase Success through writing and changing my reality to that of a famous, wealthy, well-travelled, creative man. Which is why it has the Stark Black and Ultimate Writer X Cores. This custom name sure seems like it was meant to be for looksmaxing and a blackpiller’s dream custom but I thought I would use the name for a more wholistic approach to success in life rather than to only focus on physical shifting and looks as the epitome of manhood. Excellence and purpose are more important for us and a true GIGACHAD knows it.

But that doesn’t mean one ignores the body. Talking about physical shifting, GILGAMESH handles Sexiness by improving physical health and attractiveness of the body. Named after the ancient Mesopotamian demi-god and hero from the Epic of Gilgamesh, this custom strives to achieve what that ancient giant was gifted with from his birth. Handsomeness, strength, vitality, healthiness, confidence and everything a god among men was blessed with. Which is why Wanted Black and Paragon Complete Cores were selected for this custom.

Maybe it will take a long time for me to reach the goals of these customs. But I bloody well planned for them a long time in the making (more than 6 months of tinkering with these custom ideas). And I sure as hell know that I can run these for a long time to come. I finally have no doubts about that.

34 Likes

shiiiiiiiiiiiii this is OP!!!

4 Likes

Hahaha thank you! I was thinking as I planned the customs that @IronClaws will surely like the idea of these.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Now that’s a trio of beautiful pictures that fits right into my customs. Appreciate it so much, @IronClaws :pray:

3 Likes

Did you consider adding Legacy of the spartan to Gilgamesh custom ?

4 Likes

Just curious, are you going to run all these three customs as a single stack or are you going to do Rotation.

3 Likes

I did consider Legacy of the Spartan but decided that Wanted Black has enough physical shifting in it. Even if it takes more time on it since it is so dense, I still prefer the archetype.

Yes these 3 are part of a single stack.

5 Likes

Holy shit man, if you can pull this off, you’re gonna be a damn near demi-god yourself. This is, by far, the most insane stack I’ve ever seen.

I’ll be watching. :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Lol thanks brother! It does have that “all that I ever wanted” feeling to it. Which will make it easier to stick to no matter how long it takes.

Here we go!!!

4 Likes

I love it. You’re a titan in the making, brother. :beers:

5 Likes

Haha! Thank you for the encouragement, brother!

5 Likes

2024-02-14T18:30:00Z

Day 1
GENGHIS, GIGACHAD

1. I was a bit hesitant to run the full 15 minutes of both these but I thought, these weren’t 3 Core so it wouldn’t be so bad. I was right. It didn’t feel heavy at all nor did I feel any reconciliation. Not that I won’t feel reconciliation on another day but it was a good first impression for me.

2. Felt more sexual today than usual. Had to do some edging to get that feeling. But didn’t go all the way. Decided not to continue it.

3. Feeling the modules Iron Frame, Stonelike and Steadfast from GENGHIS. More centered and self-controlled about matters that I felt troubled about during the past few weeks.

4. More sure that life will turn around eventually thanks to Stark Black Core in GIGACHAD.

5. Better writing skills on social media. Much more wittier.

6. Getting very good technical service whether it be from my mobile phone service provider customer care or the water filter repairman. Very polite and quality service. Will attribute it to the combination of both customs.

7. Am eager to see the Sultan module manifest some money this way through the channels I already have (the family business and some real estate). Goodness knows we could use more financial benefits.

8. Have restarted my Joe Dispenza meditation practice. Having any stage of Khan Black in main store title form or custom form does push me towards it. That’s a good habit to have. Also I have decided am going to heal my health issues using this modality. One has to make a decision and go all in. The kingdom and the power are within so within I will go.

8 Likes

Insane indeed.

3 Likes

@Lion When he finishes this insane stack. I expect nothing less.

11 Likes

wow!!! The Lion Demi God - king of the worlds

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I am a fan of werelions so thank you for this supercool picture and the encouragement, my friend🙏.

5 Likes

2024-02-15T18:30:00Z

Day 2
Rest Day

1. There was some reconciliation today and I realized that I was using youtube to escape the questions that were coming to my mind. I need ro find myself in the silence.
  2. Feeling extremely lazy too. But I think it will pass after a while.
  3. Am getting back to one meal a day after a week of having a normal diet due to a family reunion. Man, the first few days of getting back to a diet are always the hardest.
  4. My reality will eventually shift. I need to accept that it can happen for me as it does for all the other lovely people on the forum. Even when I actively try to accept that subliminals work, some parts of me deny some results or feel like certain results won’t happen to me. Just limiting beliefs that need overcoming.
6 Likes

Well my friend your customs looks nothing short of AMAZING!! although a bit frightening :rofl:
I know thought that you have thought this carefully and you have the experience and a good base to make this work wonderfully and powerfully for you.

Best of luck in this new stage of your journey!

3 Likes

That presupposes that it hasnt already and I strongly disagree with that, Im also pretty sure Im not the only one.

Just because you havent got that particular result yet, doesnt mean that you havent got a plethora of other results already over the years.

Read your old journals, make a list of all the things that you have changed, whether you think they are big or small and practice being grateful of your ability to change.
That belief will loosen bit by bit until its gone.

4 Likes