Another newbie needing reccomendations

I feel like a kid in a candy store, so many great options present at the same time. I am sure once i get the seduction part handled my immediate purchase right after ASCENSION and PS will be TRUE SELL. Thanx again for the recommendations @Malkuth

2 Likes

@Malkuth , sorry to bother you but since you seem to be a long time member maybe you can point me in the right direction.

I created a username and password yesterday and even got the email link to verify my account, this username is allowing me to write these replies in this forum however when i am going to buy ascension i am given the option to sign into my account but everytime i am using the username (or email) and password i created yesterday is giving me the error “error the username or password you created in incorrect” and thats really odd cuz i saved the username and password (right after i created them) in a file i have so chances that my password is correct are 99%

Does this website has 2 different usernames? one for posting and one for buying products? or this is a bug? I mean right now i am able to reply to the thread (topic) i created yesterday so this doesnt make sense lol.

wait i just realized the domain for this forum is subliminalresults.com while the domain for the products is subliminalclub.com so i guess i need to create another username and password (to buy products)? if thats the case ill do it but i wanted to double check first. Thanks

2 Likes

Yup.

You got it.

There are a number of different sites connected with Sub Club.

Discussion Forum site
Major Program site
Custom site
Road Map site
and Customer Support site(?)

(I may have put one extra.)

They’re kept separate, I think, because they have separate functions; which the company probably prefers to keep somewhat independent.

You can set up different log-ins for each one. I prefer to keep the same basic info for each one.

3 Likes

gotcha.

interesting design (to be able to have diffreent usernames and passwords) to say the least that this company has but I’m going with the flow. thanks for clarifying :smiley:

Interesting but you’d be surprised how many other companies do this. :wink:

We do it for the sake of the privacy and security of the users.

7 Likes

Ascension, PS, Primal, WANTED, and perhaps Libertine. However, do not underestimate Love Bomb or Love Bomb for Humanity.

3 Likes

Hi there man hope your well and and having a positive time with sub club.

Ive just been reading some of your post just now and can relate with quite a lot of where your at in your journey.

I’m all so in my 40s now and for a long time had difficulty in my interactions with women, well for sure sub club has helped quite a lot with that and well let’s just say my interactions are a lot more positive these days .

A basic rundown of my sub club journey over the last two years although for different reasons I haven’t been journaling,I’m sure that would have made a massive difference.
First sub ascension, I notice that that’s the sub you have all so chosen to run and for sure if I had to start all over again that’s where I would start ,I’m playing with the idea of giving it onother run now.
I just felt like the man on ascension and noticed a lot of interest from women on ascension even from women that wouldn’t pay me a second glance in the past.

I’m not going to go to much into my experiences just now because it would be to much to write right now.
I have to mention when I arrived at sub club they were in qv2 version which I loved anyway.
I all so want to mention at this time they all so dropped libertine which I gave a few runs as well and it’s the most fun I have ever had in a sub. I use it periodically from time to time depending on my situation.
Anyway ran ascension for 4 months and glad I did because when you have been beat down for a long time in your life when you run subs from this company you realize there’s a lot more to come in life.

Anyway my second run was primal seduction.
I want to keep this short but I messed about here quite a bit I think maybe some recon and I couldn’t make up my mind whether I should be running this or not ,I think I ran it for around two weeks and felt the attraction from women going of the scale at least from my perception,fantastic sounding I know but it’s maybe important for me to clarify something here, all this attraction I was experiencing seemed to be coming from an auror I was giving of with the sub but the core issues I was dealing with ,low self esteem etc were still being an issue.
I then made my first custom in my wisdom which again was primal seduction based which again was phenomenal for attraction but in my interactions with women I was still second guessing what to say how to act all of this stuff ,maybe that’s because I was reading so much on game at the time possibly overloading with it.
Next sub was emperor zp ,what can I say I love Ed this sub . The way people treated me is the way I would expect to be treated, Definitely will run again.

Look the point Im making here isn’t about my run of subs that’s just to give u a background of my journey so far, and where I’ve had a very positive experience up until now for me there was still something missing which brings me up to the present moment and today is the last day of dragon reborn st 2 ,I ran the first stage for a full 2 cycles prior this .
A couple of interesting points when I started sub club ,I was sick and tired of healing ,reading spiritual books going on different retreats counciling all these things on and of for years and not really getting the results I was looking for so went down the alpha male seduction route and here I am full circle now trying to heal my core issues.
I know we are all different and have our own way to heal so I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do thats up to everyone to decide for themselves however a couple of things that I would like to share that seemed to manifest through dragon reborn that I haven’t read about on here that may help with the core issues we are dealing with the first one is TRE ( trauma release exercise) this one was developed to help people dealing with PTSD through incouriging the body to involuntary shake and tremor we can release held patterns of fear and trauma in the body I have tried 4 sessions of this and found it very pleasurable. The navy seals and all so the swedish special forces use this to help realease trauma the second one is new to me and I haven’t tried it yet I’m waiting back on an email about it at the moment it’s called the safe and sound protocol and I’ Must admit I’m really excited about the potential benefits of this.
I all so believe this could work hand in hand with sub club kind of like a booster.
Anyway there is a lot of info online about these two therapies on line ,YouTube in particular.
So that’s all I had to share hope it’s of some use for u or anyone on here, all the best with your journey a keep with it.

2 Likes

@Mojo thanks for your feedback man, much appreciated. Yesterday I finished my first session (21 days) of Ascension and I am planning to rest for the 5 days before i run it again but this time ill stack Primal Seduction as well. I havent gotten any remarkable changes regarding women by running Ascension alone so its time for a tune up lol.

Thanks for mentioning Libertine as well (I am building a list of subs that i will need to try to become better with women and libertine (along with daredevil and Wanted among others) are mentioned) and how it helped you.

and thanx a lot for sharing your experience on trying PS and how you got mixed results due to not having yours issues healed by then. I really appreciate your opinion on this and maybe i could try to get all my inner issues healed first before trying PS for example and probably this would be the “ideal” path to take; however I am in my middle 40s and I am already running on borrowed time to learn about casual dating, hookups, at this age i thought i was gonna at least be engaged but life and my lack of skills in attracting women has brought me to this point. Even if i am not “healed” enough i need to start dating and experience what romantic life is about, make mistakes (that i was supposed to make when i was a teen or in my early 20s) very likely my deep fears (about loving a woman and being vulnerable as a result) will come out and might fuck up my 1st ever relationship but as a result I will finally identify what fears (or issues) i have and then i might have the real interest and desire to fix my issues and put dating to the side.

I’m gonna dare to say (and ofc i could be 100% wrong) that you needed to try PS before you were ready to realize that you needed to focus more on healing, and i am gonna guess that out of the failed experiences you had you were able to gather knowledge on what specific issues you need help with.

For me its really hard not to partake at least for a while in the casual dating scene, learn how to attract attractive women, learn how to pleasure them etc etc, i need to experience this for a bit cuz I never really had a girlfriend in my life (the only 2 more lastin relationships were 3 weeks and another 1 month and those were more than 17 years ago) so i need to taste dating a bit before trying to heal more important issues. Again though thank you for providing your feedback and appreciate a lot your recommendation, love u brother for that :slight_smile: .

If you dont mind asking, were you able to date (or casually hook up) with women you found attractive after doing ascension for 4 months or you started to see results after the 1st or 2nd month? I remember you tried libertine sometime after so maybe your results were a combination of both though.

I cant wait to start listening to PS, you saw some results after 2 weeks, lets hope i get results within that timeframe as well :star_struck: but ill also try to keep my expectations down (like i did with Ascension)

I am not 100% sure how a custom is built (i guess you need to order it) but i can see myself trying that service in the future if i start to get some tangible results with the subs i am trying.

I am very likely to choose Emperor as my 3rd sub (once i have established a decent dating life) , i am working on a list of subs that will help me with women and emperor is mentioned many times, so you mentioning it helps a lot.

Do you have a recommendation on how long i need to run this subs for (how many cycles you did before you startedto notice results?) if you are not sure thats fine, you by sharing your journey with me is more than enough.

Something i wanna thank you again is for sharing about TRE and the Safe and Sound Protocol, I actually never heard of these ones before. I’m recording these names into a file i have for special therapies that might help me deal with trauma (in case the subs here are unable to help me in that regard). In the past I heard of IFS (internal family systems) and Leftkoe Method and RTT (rapid transformational theraphy) offered by MArissa Peer -mindvalley. I got these 3 names by guys that i found in FB PUA dating groups and the guys claimed they used these courses personally and it helped tremendously healing traumas. I had completely forgotten about these names but thanks to you i went and dug my archive lol.

Well I hope that you get all what u want from your 2 therapies and u dont need to use any of my 3 recommendations. Actually if you dont mind it would be great to keep in touch to see how your traumas get released (fixed) by using these 2 methods, maybe i might to use them in the future and would love to see the changes they did for you. However if you prefer that part of your journey private i totally understand.

Cheers my man!!!