Anon's 2026 journal

like, right now I’d say that I’m much more congruent with the subs than when I just started RICH. I take a lot more action, my worldview on the wealth topic is much better, cleaner and doesn’t produce any stress responses like it would in the past

yet, I’m still stuck at lower exposure levels. Nervous system is my guess. If I’m correct, then PEACE + TRE will help me raise my exposure “tolerance” within a couple of years

100%. That’s why running sub that align with existing goals, careers and passions snowball so quickly. I want to run RICH Trade next year, so I’m spending a few months studying trading to build a foundation for the sub to flourish.

3 Likes

I liked a similar question, wondering about qOS response for this now

@qOS what would the outcome of using Peace + Genesis Mogul + R.I.C.H for 1 year look like, for a person starting from zero?

9th washout day

had a dream for the first time in a while. Wondering if that signifies anything subliminals-wise - like maybe my queue got cleared up just now? Who knows. In any case, it was a very sweet and kind dream. I woke up in a good mood, though not feeling my best energy-wise because I underslept

had a very productive day yesterday, and going to have a very productive day today as well and then rest.

I Imagine your starting point and goals will be the real difference maker. Case i. Point. My my zero is going from salaried to running a non-profit. For, my partner its recent PHD graduate to selling art online. I have more experience and money sense than they do, but they could see immedate improvements and start snowballing results. A year out, I’m ready to soft launch while they’re selling art full time from the living room

3 Likes

good point, will have to specify it a bit later haha

to be honest though, qOS gave a very good abstract answer to this similar question

so yeah, I think I’ll leave it this way and see how it goes

2 Likes

Sick stuff!

1 Like
1 Like

honestly though, seems spot on so far

damn, should’ve asked 3 years instead lmao

2 Likes

Its never too late :eyes:

Thats a pretty interesting answer though

1 Like

feeling more or less good. Some stuff is still processing. But I also learned to cut off the thoughts about switching stack almost immediately. I’d say it’s a win. But still, gotta keep the guard up lol

Also, I don’t know if I should count a nearly month of washout into the duration of my sub runs. Like, Mogul, for example, is going to be at 5 months mark at the end of October. But I plan to be washing out from September 22nd to October ~20th, so essentially a month free of sub usage

I’m inclined to still count it though, because I read somewhere that the processing can take up to 30 days. Maybe I’ll count this month as a half

2 Likes