Anon's 2026 journal

Quite the opposite. Wash outs are interrogation process, when your mind stops receiving info and lets it changes set. Its kinda easy to forget how important they are with 60 days cycles.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know that logically, it’s just an irrational feeling of this weird fear. The mind is weird lol

It’s the first time I’m doing a prolonged washout though (~20 days)

2 Likes

Life is becoming a bit more simple. Money feels simpler too. I guess peace is blooming and synergies with GM and RICH blooms

1 Like

seems like the entry above concluded the bulk of processing and now I feel great again, a lot of mental space

1 Like

also now had a breakthrough regarding some work projects - for the past month couldn’t figure out how to proceed with it. Like that feeling when you are trying to do something but it just doesn’t look good or feels right

but today I figured it out! Will finish it in a couple of days and get paid finally

another client just paid more than the sum I said, says it’s a bonus for me haha

life’s good

2 Likes

I think my mind started to processing some old dormant scripting because I’m getting recon symptoms all of a sudden and it’s like 7th(?) day of washout I think

Recon, lower energy, some processing around work and future. I’m worried about the future, not gonna lie.

Donated some money for charity today

3 Likes

AI type of fear?

1 Like

well, AI too but it’s the lesser evil. Moreso the geopolitical and economical situation in my country and my inability to leave it at the moment (and not knowing where to go once I can leave it. Everything is so unstable, I can’t properly plan it lol)

2 Likes

What’s interesting is that I still feel this desire to simplify my stack and use Peace + Emperor indefinitely. But it’s recon. Previously I thought that maybe it isn’t, but it is

I see a couple of problems with it:

  1. Why do I not want to give my current stack more time? I haven’t used GM+RICH even for a year. Is it just a sub hopping habit or am I running away from something in GM/RICH?
  2. Can I guarantee that I really will commit to Peace/Emp stack long enough to achieve my goals with it? What if the same thing happens? lol
  3. What does the emperor have that I don’t see in my stack but need so much? I don’t need seduction and romance - I’m in a happy long term relationships already with zero problems (thanks ZP1 heartsong haha); I don’t need physical shifting - it’s completely not a priority for me; I don’t need to work on my confidence or ambitions (but it’s covered in my stack). Money - my stack covers it better

So, it’s probably just natural boredom, the price of consistency and craving for novelty. And these things are unfortunately against my goals

I’m committing to my current stack

1 Like

productivity has been slowly increasing since beginning this washout

Everything feels clearer and just natural enjoyment from activities is a bit higher

I think my “commitment” issues are slowly being worked through. Not only with the subliminals - with lots of areas in life in general. Like, “do I commit to this path in life or this?”, etc. Most notably it is shown in me constantly wanting to tweak my stack, but it’s acutally a bigger issue in my life lol

2 Likes

Is this 45 days including rest days or 45 processing days?

Including rest days

oh okay nice, because I’ve been struggling to figure out how I’m going to move up in exposure time but I guess I can wait 45 days or so before adding time

seems like it would work well

1 Like

Well, that’s an old post for me. I stayed at 15s for like 7 months with rich already and 3 months on GM lol

1 Like

Wow. I have to try that. I stay like a few weeks before I move up a min.

edit: will have to read your journal

1 Like

I made a mistake, I’m almost 4 months on GM (1st of october marks 4 months). Most of the September is washouts though, so count that however you want haha

Regarding the duration - tbh I just can’t increase it. I don’t know why. I had bouts in which I used up to 3 min of RICH and GM and The Stabilizer, but I’d drown in recon hell eventually. 15s works more or less stably but I’m coming to realization that I probably need more rest days too. Maybe 1 on 2 off at least.

For RICH, honestly, the first half of the duration was mostly healing. But it was also my fault because I didn’t really have good pathways, so RICH couldn’t really help me. It also continued for about a month after adding GM. Sure I had small boosts here and there

I added GM for additional wealth focus because wealth is my main goal

Then I had a situation for which I needed a specific sum of money and basically started to take any jobs and gigs I could. And somehow this supercharged other, completely unrelated pathways too. I guess it solidifed the identity changes and put me more in the money making frequency? I don’t know how it works

Anyway, I’m still nowhere close to achieving my wealth goals but right now I have the most money I ever had saved up lol, which is nice. That said, it’s still not very stable. But I’m working on it

Obviously, there are a lot of other results like closing leaks, being more productive, etc. A lot of them are subtle, and for others I already got used to them

Looking back to it, was this healing necessary? Imo, yes. I think this path is just adaptive scripting in action

Is the progress slow? Well, slower than I’d like it to be but it’s also my responsibility. Action, exploration, etc. >>> obsessing over duration, etc.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered, if you were to use the objectives on the sales page to take action before you run the sub and you take consistent action even before you do a sub, wouldn’t that make it way easier when you do actually run the sub, since you will be already congruent with the script

1 Like

Nice, whether slow or fast, you’re still making making some progress even if it is one percent

it would, but I believe there are more factors when it comes to increasing exposure: