Am i missing something?

Does anyone know, why i feel like i lost all the progress that ive gained after the washout?

What the actual hell :sob::sob::rofl::rofl:

It feels like the washout did a reset on everything that i gained, why is that?

Its not like i was running subs for a long time

But the 6 weeks before the washout the results were insane and i was so happy with it ,

now after the washout it seems like they disappeared

I think im the only one whos experiencing that, not even bloom during my washout, weirdest washout

Is there something that i am missing? Or dont know about?

1 Like

That is so strange @Budewr

What did you lose most?

I know a technique for communicating with your subconscious, would you be interested in learning more about this? What this will get you is, that you will be able to ask your subconscious why you lost all the progress.

I use it all the time to ask about my own progress and advise what subs would be best for my goals. It gives me really profound perspectives and insights.

Hope saint/fire can also share their persepctive

1 Like

Like Muscle testing?

1 Like

some thoughts on this
6 weeks is a relatively short time for anything permanent to set in.

you may have seen acute initial effects, but the long term transformation takes months and longer.

That said the experience you had while running subs are part of your reference experience now and the effects of that are as permanent as any other influential experience you’ve had.

If I recount correctly from Saint and his test group, there can be a two week lull after stopping subs and then after the second week the latent results kick in more strongly

whatever the case don’t sweat it, get back on the subs, work towards your goals, and take washouts periodically.

5 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

The subliminal’s scripting is still processing even during a washout. You can STILL experience reconciliation, stonewalling, etc. during a washout. You’re just giving yourself time to really process all the scripting.

The results aren’t gone. They’ll come back. You’re possibly also just missing your acute effects, which ramp up as you’re listening.

13 Likes

Bit of a mind blow. How much time would you recommend for someone who ran a stack for a year with washout in and between as you guys recommended (after every 2-3 months) but want to start a new completely different stack at the beginning of the new year?

1 Like

Well stated @Azriel Couldn’t have stated that better myself. Hey, it’s nice having you back with your original username.

2 Likes

Funny thing is that I expirienced something similar, only to discover that after 6 weeks no subs, the subs work now unbelievable better after the abstinence.

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mean muscle testing? Or dowsing?

1 Like

I lost some confidence that I gained and acceptance that i had from subs

Also my stomach capacity increased a little bit (ive done a surgery before were the cut your stomach 80% if it)

So i was running Limit destroyer for expanding it and it worked

Also limit destroyer almost killed the element of fear

Now its kinda back

Azriel you’re awesome, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree. I wont worry about it, and move on to progressing and taking actiong towards a better life

Youre actually right about the reference thing! Thanks my guy

2 Likes

Was 2 weeks enough for a washout?

I started listening once again,

I did 13 days of washout

Had a lot of nightmeres and fatigue everytimr i wake up

And hard recon for the first 1-4 days, that i never experienced when i was regularly listening

(which is the weird part of the equation, cause i felt like if ive never experienced hard recon when i was regularly listening, than ive must been stonewalling the whole time)

I waited until the super creepy nightmeres are gone and the fatigue to not visit me everytime i wake up

Then i ended my washout

Which took 13 days

Was that enough for a washout?

2 Likes

I think they recommend after 2 months of listening you take a washout

7-14 days

2 Likes

I meant by the results are gone that

Whatever acute results that i gained during the 6 week period

Is now gone,

Ive read that acute results are not the real deal :sunglasses:
But my concern is why did they disappear after i gained them?

But i wont sweat it, wont worry too much

2 Likes

Sadly i went for 13 days washout, so almost 2 weeks

I thought processing is done, since i didnt experience anything related to recon or nightmeres o mr any indicators that i need more time of washout

So i ended it at 13 days!

My next washout, which will be in like 2 months from now or 3 months

I will do a 21 day maybe or a full on 14 days!

Thanks again very enlightening what you said in the previous post :pray:t3:

Hey guy, progress is never a straight line upwards. It’s more like a mountain range. There are ups and downs. But after a while, the ups are going to be higher, and the downs, will also be much higher than they were before.

1 Like

Totally agree my friend :white_heart:

Wish you the best

1 Like

I like this analogy by @Malkuth

@Malkuth is incredible at analogies!