AM + DR(ST1) + AP Powerhouse

this is a good idea but @Tobyone said not to use ST1 and ST2 on the same day… i was thinking of alternating them…

I see that my AM has been dropped… since I begin my job in a few weeks… dropping AM is making me nervous

What do you want your playlist to be?

AM? Khan? Something else?

only AM and Khan

Thank you for clarifying. How about this?

Monday: AM

Tuesday: Khan st 1

Wednesday: AM

Thursday: Khan st 1

Friday: AM

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

this is good… but cant it be, or is it too much?

Monday: AM + Khan ST2

Tuesday: Khan st 1

Wednesday: AM + Khan ST2

Thursday: Khan st 1

Friday: AM + Khan ST2

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Rest

1 Like

Just feel into it. It’s so easy to feel stressed about fitting as much in as possible, but it’s not a sprint. I had this early on when combining Khan after soloing it for 2 months. It feels like you are missing out, but in hindsight you realize that time is not the issue, it will pass anyways.

I would try what you wrote in your last post. And on Wednesday it feels to much revaluate. I plan my next week of subliminals beforehand, but often change during the week according to my current energy levels and moods. Nothing is set in stone, be flexible and take notes of how you react to it.

Just had to :smile:

3 Likes

yeah i’ll try out the last post… if its overwhelming… i’ll drop AM

Love south park btw… captain hindsight is brilliant lol

2 Likes

The only way to know is to try it.

So you want to drop AM even though dropping it makes you nervous?

I had a dream where I had a mentor of sorts, and he was critiquing the way I walk… he said I slump kind of and dont walk with confidence.

IRL, that’s not true… After reading RULE 1… I always walk straight…

Dunno what this dream was trying to say

Also, since I’m running Khan ST2… which improves body language as well… so it was super weird to have such a dream

Im not a great fan of dream interpretation but, do you make a conscious effort to walk tall?

IOW do you make sure of this when going about your daily business because if you do and it is at the forefront of your mind it means it hasn’t been fully integrated as an unconscious habit yet.

Another way of putting it would be ‘it is something you do instead of something you are’.

So the dream interpretation is that your subconscious is simply reminding you of this.

yes… most times I have to consciously remind myself…

this seems true… integration remains

currently I’m doing this
Monday Am + S1
Tuesday AM +St2

Alternate until Friday… 2 days rest… this started from this week…
All Qv2 stuff…

People have talked about Productivity and killing procrastination… but its been over 2 months with AM rn and I feel nothing… I have an important side project that’ll make me money but I’ve been stalling it for some reason…

I keep making little efforts into it from time to time… we’ve made the thing we wanted to make… now we just have to promote it and get people to pay us for that.

But all of this has been on my own schedule and there hasn’t been any sudden or gradual RUSH of anything good (motivation, inspiration, ideas, etc) from AM… 2 months is a long time IMO… we’re not taking about YT subs… this is subclub we’re talking about…

at what point should a guy give up on subs, delete this account and operate on his goals regardless of any subs and sub-like products? @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Ok so here is the truth that no one wants to talk about … motivation is shit lol. You need to learn to build self discipline
You also have to remember that subs manifest and work better when you take action

1 Like

yeah true motivation is perishable… doesnt mean jack shit…

prolly shouldnt have used that word above… relying on it is bad

1 Like

How long have you been running Khan for compared to AM?

I run 3 customs a night one has khan stage 4 and some other cores in it and another has AM in it…
I can tell you that Khan is not the sub you want to run if you want to be productive in the work environment or to get shit done to make money atleast not at first. Khan is more laid back fun enjoying life type sub like stark is.
Also Khan stage 1 is all about healing and breaking down your limits so that may be working against you with productivity and motivation to work

@Azriel @pacman

What do you guys think?

1 Like

You should operate on your goals regardless if you’re running subs or not. If you sit by and wait for the sub to kick in your expectation is that it won’t. But if you’re out there working on your goals while running subs, they might just suddenly kick in and accelerate the results of what you’re doing.

5 Likes

khan st1 for 30 days… then kahn st2 for one month approx now ig

1 Like

I think most people rely on the sub instead of relying on themselves and think its a magic pill that will make magic fairies motivate them and everything under the sun lol

Ill admit i’ve done that plenty of times expecting the sub to just motivate me or help motivate me lol

2 Likes

i have been taking small steps towards my thing…

i am not sitting by if u must know… we have progress with our thing

1 Like