@Alphamale’s questions and comments

Thanks

1 Like

Damn!
I think I believe in angel numbers😂
This is basically what I am doing today. It can be the TR part of Khan ST4 and RoM.
Guys! wait! wait for the results. Don’t change stacks.

It is funny how when I get congruent with the dominance reality.
I kinda am not aggressive at all and people start respecting me haha. This is so good.

hey @bombayduck can you pm me please?
Do you have any active journals?

1 Like

hello sir

Here’s a link to my active journal.
We also already have a message history I’m pretty sure, so you can just reply there if you want to chat.

1 Like

Thank you brother, I just forgot what I wanted to ask haha. yeah it was about you new custom haha

1 Like

@bombayduck is it still 15 cores?

1 Like

No, In fact, it has 16 cores.

1 Like

damn!

Relax guys.
Recon or not, chill it out.

1 Like

@SaintSpring I am also having triggers in form of recon, for example I see someone in a bad sitation(apparently) and my tears come out. Or today I was playing Islamic Nasheeds and crying. It was not the objective IMO, It was more about removing some false beliefs about religion etc. Like dehypnotizing or something like that.
I have/had this Islamic warrior type of mentality. But this part of me is healing.

1 Like

I miss this type of mentality very much. What title can help me to develop it?

Reciting and listening to qura’n has a certain spiritual effect, and I have no idea. Since GLM annihlates EVERYTHING that inhibits your masculinity. Maybe it removes even Islamic mentalities which has been ingrained in our minds by our parents. And they are NOT necessarily true. Even male followers of a religion are receptive/feminine to the doctrines. So that utter masculinity of GLM does not necessarily make of you a muslim warrior archetype and the possibilities are truly endless. It’s very important to enter Islam by YOUR will.

2 Likes

How’s Ramadan been @Alphamale ? Has this been a period of spiritual growth for you so far?

Hey
Not very different since I am not fasting.
I am running 10 cores and 13 modules RN. There is also physical shifting. So not viable.

1 Like

Running HoM ATM, lets see how it blends with my custom

Just ordered my new custom :sunglasses:

• [ ] QL ST4
  • [ ] survival instinct
  • [ ] Minds eye
  • [ ] RoM
  • [ ] Ascension chamber
  • [ ] Paragon
  • [ ] HoM
  • [ ] Rich core
  • [ ] the streams