Alpha Omega ZP^^^

Hmm…just realized from today that the LB inspired IDGAF attitude came from me feeling absolutely no desperation or anxiety from getting or experiencing anything outside of my own self-love and self-generated positive energy. I honestly thought I wasn’t gonna sell a single thing today, and even if I hadn’t, I would’ve been just fine. I was in a true state of peace and indifference.

I also realized that there were times in life that I’d be thrilled to solve problems at work because it led to making money. But in my personal life it often led to spending money which is why I’d hate solving personal problems sometimes, depending on the issue. Then I had the epiphany that taking action to solve personal problems can lead to reestablishing peace on my personal life, which can be a reward in and of itself.

2 Likes

Ok last update , I forgot to mention in the post from a few moments ago where i made the biggest sale of the day…I sold to the same person twice in 1 hour, here’s the rundown

I sold him a product and attempted an up-sell right afterwards since what he bought qualifies him for another higher tier product, he originally told me he’d just call me back later in the week after talking to his wife and thinking it over since he was super busy with moving. Well, 10 minutes after the first call he told me he talked it over with his spouse and that I had left such a positive impression on him that he decided to just call me right back so I could get commission on yet another sale.

Everything about both interactions went so great he decided to program my callback number and extension in his phone as a permanent contact. Turns out we’re both US military veterans and ended up building such a great rapport that he wants to share some of his musical projects with me a bit later on down the line to get my opinion…and I’m genuinely open to hearing what he has. I pretty much made a friend out of a client with no conscious effort. Don’t know how the hell I forgot to journal about that.

8 Likes
  • I’m starting to show signs of taking responsibility for myself and the ppl around me. The alpha leadership mindset is starting to come through already, and this is a rest day.

• At this point it’s apparent that I can sell on auto-pilot but of course I have ZP powered subliminals to help thank for that.

• The “jealous” female supervisor I mentioned before seems to be warming up to me a bit.

• For the first time in quite a while I’ve stopped paying so much attention to results and I’ve just been kinda living for the past couple days. Taking an extended washout so I’ll probably start a new cycle next week.

3 Likes

When I look back on it I’ve been either manifesting or at least earning money almost daily for months now. I’m also starting to notice an uptick in the amount of ppl being nice to me (sometimes extremely so) either over the phone or especially during personal interactions.

Pretty much have a day and a half left of my washout

3 Likes

My conscious manifestation abilities are becoming the stuff my dreams were made of. Manifestation is becoming as easy as breathing.

2 Likes

Can you share any examples?

1 Like

Things such as experiences or material items I want are manifested within minutes or hours. It’s been happening steadily this entire week. For example, there was one particular day where I went from running behind schedule to actually being able to get to work early. I swear time slowed down just enough for me to catch up. Cars moved out of my way as soon as I had the thought to make them move, traffic lights changed for me nearly on demand (which honestly happened all this week too).

I’ve also noticed that anytime I’ve wanted someone to move away from me at work (for one reason or another), they did just that. In gaming I often envisioned myself as coming out top player of the game and it happened every single time, etc.

Basically getting what I want and finally having the universe tell me yes, more often than no. It’s also damn near creepy how nice people are being lately.

5 Likes

Seems the love bomb aura is getting stronger, my daughter and mother are becoming annoyingly clingy when I’m around them

3 Likes

Cool. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Turns out it’s a good thing that I was using love bomb along with emperor and chosen because emperor and chosen alone seems to bring back the misanthropic feeling I have for mankind in full force, as opposed to love bomb which keeps it calm. I’d been running them together but was wondering why I was getting conflicting effects internally and externally during my washout.

Basically although ppl kept being kinder, I kept getting angrier I’m general and now I know why. In light of this I’ll probably just run love bomb later this morning to help soften that recon and either go back to my emperor, commander and Stark combo, or test drive love bomb, mind’s eye and ASC.

2 Likes

So apparently I starting to feel misanthropic until I get around ppl and start socializing and while I’m not the most friendly even when I do, I don’t seem to have issues with ppl. Even on the phones today I got some interesting characters but no one truly rude or disrespectful.

2 Likes
  • Women are going to just being mostly stares to warming up a bit more and engaging me in conversation (when I’m in the mood to talk). Still get plenty Stares though and women seem taken back a but if I lock eyes with them (even one I thought was kinda creeped out by me), or turn their heads super quick if they think I’m going to look at them.

• I have a lot trying my patience today but despite that I’m faring with mental and emotional fortitude.

• Apparently my playful female coworker is labeling me her “baby daddy”…this woman is persistent.

• Speaking of her, there was a time during my shift that her, and 2 of the 3 female supervisors that like me were all in the same row. I said something slick playfully to the playful girl and the supervisors could be seen from the corner of my eye looking since the playful one tried to choke me again lol. What followed was basically a series of stares after that (expected). No nasty looks, more like “I wonder if I should or could get closer to him personally.” Funny thing is, just the other day I visualized all 3 of them being in my presence at the same time while my sexual energy was running high and imagined them all being aroused by me. Still don’t know why these 3/4 women came to mind but being that my manifestation abilities are getting stronger I can’t afford to even daydream unconsciously anymore lol. That fantasy happened while I just let my mind wander while being filled with sexual energy running high.

4 Likes

Man, I manifested something I didn’t think I’d have access to for months. Something that may be life-changing but is also very personal so I won’t go into detail here but damn, it’s been quite some time since I’ve known my manifestation and materialization abilities to be this damn potent and consistent. It seems in the end I always get what I want anyway but I typically have to wait, that whole “waiting” thing is becoming a thing if that past and I’m manifesting things at record speed.

As a side note this makes me wonder how a hypothetical stack like rich, love bomb and mind’s eye (or chosen) could quickly help manifest wealth and money. No plan to change my listening stack, just a passing thought. Maybe someone who sees this post would lie to experiment with the idea.

3 Likes
  • Manifested my third business idea this month.

• The universe is literally throwing hints, tips and tricks in my face about different ways to improve my manifestation power and abilities. Almost like it’s telling me “I want to tell you, how to get what you want directly”.

• No idea why strangers at my workplace keep staring like they’re obsessed with me. The ppl I’m interacting that I’m already familiar with seem to light up around me, we’re all had a great time laughing and joking. Had a slightly awkward exchange with a guy in the bathroom that kinda acted like he wanted to become my friend while we were washing our hands. He doesn’t strike me as weird or anything it just seems like he didn’t even know why he was speaking to me lol, like something had taken over him. I was polite though in case I ever run into him again.

• Last night my best friend’s roommate made an announcement that she wanted to start bringing her new guy friend around us on Wednesdays since we usually gather that day to chill. For some reason when she looked at me though after saying it, she kinda froze and stared at me a little nervously like she was scared my feelings would be hurt. I didn’t even show any emotion because I felt nothing lol. I just said cool and then changed the subject and started joking right afterwards. Not sure if that was supposed to be a test.

• Finally completed the design for my custom WorldBreaker ZP subliminal. Only took a couple late nights, early mornings and several written drafts lol. I literally studied every program in the Q store to try and create something as cohesive and synergistic as possible. The way I’ve been manifesting I’m also starting to think that I’m getting results before this thing has even been created lol.

• on my way home from work I listened to a song I haven’t heard since I was with an ex from almost 10 years ago. While listening to the song my entire being became filled with an intense and animalistic sexual energy. In my mind’s eye, I saw my aura as a bright red fire with electricity of the same color surging from me. Made me feel sexual, smooth , focused, even a little dangerous due to how primal the energy felt. I wanna learn to use awaken and use this energy at will.

5 Likes

Starting to notice that I’m becoming irritable again and much more of a “I do and say what I please, anytime and anywhere” type of attitude. Also being more outspoken in general. Feels like the edge to my personality is sharpening. Though I’ve been quicker to amber I’m still managing to keep my temper of irritation under control.

1 Like

No real update here, just having thoughts of how to progress with my WorldBreaker custom. I’m considering doing 2-3 cycles with it at standard ZP strength, another 2-3 at ZPT strength and finally by the end of this year starting to run it at ZPT^2 strength, by that time I may have evolved from a world breaker to a reality forger.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. On Thursday night, I listened to a song that I hadn’t heard in weeks. There was someone who that song used to remind me of when I first heard it a few months ago. Then when I heard that song on Thursday, I felt the same emotions that I was going through during that time in my life, and it reminded me of that same person again. Someone I hadn’t thought about in a while. I saw that person the next morning and I hadn’t seen them in over 3 months.

1 Like

lol music is stronger than ppl sometimes give it credit for

1 Like
  • Sales made almost on-demand today.

• toward the end of my shift a had a lot of ppl stare at me as I walked down a seating row. I pretty much stopped even turning my head to acknowledge ppl’s presence cause most either quickly look away or even in the rare times I speak they say nothing back. Swear most ppl are weirdos sometimes and not even in the good way.

Hey man, another interesting journal from you …now that your in sales, how about trying out HoM? I am curious what you think about it.