@Alpha Males Question Thread Unofficial

Our dear friend @Alphamale is someone who likes to ask lots of questions so myself and @Lion from india have decided to dedicate a thread to alphamale.

Please alpha male ask all questions in this thread.

20 Likes

:joy: this is great

1 Like

With due credit to @Leandros for the idea too.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - bro could you change the title of the thread to “Unofficial user @Alphamale’s question thread”. Else it would look like it’s about Alpha males in general

8 Likes

I wish :crossed_fingers:there was a MadaraUchiha Nightclub Experiments Thread

4 Likes

It was never the intention to make fun of other people who have questions

GENTLEMAN PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM AND LET THEM HAVE AS MANY QUESTIONS THEY HAVE.

I would not post any question in this tread if I see that the people laughing about me.

Its counterproductive what you do now

5 Likes

I think I speak for most here, when I say even when I tease, I genuinely care and am interested in all members success and I learn from everyone.

1 Like

Lol, I wasn’t trying to. I hope this thread doesn’t make Saint sigh and hit us with the ol’, “Y’all are killing me with this.”

My intentions are almost wholesome. It shouldn’t hurt his feelings; he blocked me ages ago :innocent:

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a recent post talking about not doing something like this?

We don’t have to like a person or their post but I don’t see the point of threads or posts aimed at making someone feel bad. Intentional or not
No matter what it’s our duty to be as respectful and supportive as possible

4 Likes

A thread devoted to our favourite community member @Alphamale

2 Likes

idk how I feel about this, granted AM has asked a lot of questions, is the motive behind it is to get the banner upgrades? as I’ve heard before… I still don’t understand the purpose behind the banners…

Yes I do think before starting a new thread a proper search should be done, myself as a new user, I’ve been madly searching here and there for my answers, however I have noticed AM’s responses have been genuinely kind and not rude.

I realize this thread maybe have been made out as a joke teasing way, but it would def cause the person it’s directed towards feel bad and would turn then away from the forum. new users coming across this thread may feel this as a form of bullying. idk am just saying… I do agree with @James

if something like this isn’t accepted I’d say maybe there should be a limit to a number of threads a user can create in a day/week??? anywhooo don’t come at me now lol

1 Like

I didn’t realize this James our goal was to try and keep all of alpha males posts in one place.

._.

I’ll delete it.

Jezuzzz Christs i cannot delete the thread

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher could you please delete this thread asap before the founders see this or we are all going to be in deep shit.

2 Likes

EXACTLY

it was a simple thing

Create a tread for Alphamale to have his space for questions

But he has to do it

Then everybody needed to shit in the new tread and expect that he sits happyl in your shit.

Plain and stupid behavior

FUCK

DELETE THE WHOLE THING

2 Likes

I cannot delete this thread goddamit i do not have enough rights.

Where the moderators ? i have a big concern if Saint or Fire turn up now myself and Lion are going to be in big trouble.

2 Likes

Lmao you guys are like kids that got left home alone and made a mess

5 Likes

Calling our older siblings to help us fix the mess before mom and dad come home and see it.

3 Likes

someone tag the owners so they can delete this… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Having a journal where the majority of @Alphamale’s questions and experiences go is not a bad idea (and this applies to other members too - having a journal is a great help to both making the forum cleaner and helping the individual’s growth), but this request to him could have been handled in a better way - namely through PMs.

Therefore, and per the request of @TheBoxingScientist, I’m closing this thread. Let’s be respectful to each other and send such requests in that spirit - remember, y’all are as much representatives of Subliminal Club as @SaintSovereign and I.

17 Likes