All-Seeing Module

This module looks very interesting. Will definitely put it into my next custom, most likely an upgraded version of Glorious Dynasties set to Terminus.

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/all-seeing/

3 Likes

The description of All-Seeing does remind me of some of the results associated with Alchemist. I wondered how much overlap there might be.

This is from the description of Alchemist Stage 2:

With the development of your energetics there will also be the development of your spiritual senses. While you should not expect to be able to be instantly clairvoyant for example, you will see your intuition getting more and more powerful, and you will start picking up on things you have not picked up on before. With proper practice, dedication, and time, Refinery will help you develop your senses to the levels of clear spiritual seeing/hearing etc.

On the other hand, I get the sense that All-Seeing is an all around perception enhancement. It seems that it would extend as well to sensuality and sense pleasure.

Here’s the description again:

All-Seeing
Developing your perception and your senses will help you see things others miss. Not only will you be able to easily read others intentions, thoughts and behaviors, you will also develop more and more all your senses, helping you enjoy your life even more and thrive in it. If you have spiritual goals, All-Seeing will also help you in developing your spiritual senses.

So, when I put them right next to each other, it’s clear that they’re not the exact same thing.

2 Likes

It could mean that this module could improve senses of smell, sight, touch, taste and hearing. Perhaps you can appreciate learn how to art, music , textures and food more. In fact, an improvement of sensory ability along with pattern recognition abilities will make life much more interesting.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed. When I read about All-Seeing, it reminded me of a magickal ritual called the Ritual of Perception. The focus of that ritual is very harmonious with the focus of this module.

1 Like

Looks like something that will be very compatible with Mind’s Eye.

3 Likes

I am adding this to my existing build plus manipulus

1 Like

I am hopeing it will give me more of an eye for detail and spot subtle social cues as well as raise my self awareness.This and manipulus should be a good combo.

2 Likes

I’ve had access to this module for about a week and I am seeing some really good results. Today I was able to hear the footsteps that someone was taking while I was in a big room where there was music playing with about 25 other people. I had to focus on the sound that I wanted to hear, but I was able to hear it, to my surprise. I have also been able to read people’s intentions with just a quick glimpse. This gave me an advantage to deal with them accordingly to get the results that I wanted to get in those situations.

7 Likes

There’s also this one. One seems to focus on both types of awareness, the other is specific.

Aren’t reality and the beyond two entirely different things? Assuming of course that the beyond exists

All is mind

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense

The universe is mental

2 Likes

I am very certain it will soon make sense for you :wink: Dragon already made you far more open to there being something more. You can see it alone on how you asked the question :slight_smile: Very inspiring to see how you are evolving with every day.

3 Likes

The problem comes when trying to understand “all is mind” within the mind itself. The thing perceiving the sensory impressions is beyond space and time itself but the act of perceiving collapses the wave function and produces an apparent solidity.

To be more precise about it, when we are viewing something through our eyes or hearing through our ears etc, an incredibly complex series of events occurs within our brain to make sense of it. Different parts of the brain localise the sound, or process the vision, other parts receive the signal from the nerves, and so on. But these are only “apparently separate”, in reality they are working together to create the internal reality we “see”. When we are dreaming, images are constructed mainly without the use of the senses from stored memories.

What is the thing seeing these images and identifying them as “reality”?

My own preferred theory is that, given the freedom to move autonomously, the components that move become the mind (able to effect other parts of the body system) and those parts that remain passive or receptive are the “foundation” so o speak, and these two systems flow into one another and effect one another. Those electrical, magnetic, moving parts communicate as one whole system because they are not confined in space like particles. The easiest way to visualize this is how magnetic fields work - they are not many smaller fields but one unified field built from the communication between the many.

But to get back to “all is mind”, it is clear that a part of our reality experiences things and is able to affect the local part of reality it is connected with, via resonance. That conscious thing informs and shapes the other part, which is also just the same “mind” just moving in smaller dimensions.

By contemplating this consciousness which exists everywhere but just experiences reality differently, we can see how different worlds can co-exist within the same space. I’ll stop here because using the mind to talk about mind is a very slippery thing and easily descends into confusion.

1 Like

Guess you were responding to this from the Awakened Perception description:

Develop your spiritual senses to the highest degree. If you ever desired to be able to glean information from the subtlest parts of reality, Awakened Perception is the module you require. Now you will be able to learn more about the beyond – to discover and explore it.

In this case, I think we could define ‘the beyond’ as ‘those phenomena that occur outside of the boundaries and limits of what we conventionally interact with and/or experience’.

One very simple definition of ‘reality’: That which is.

These traditional terms and labels are not rigorous or precise. Their lack of precision is exactly the reason that academic philosophy as a discipline is able to exist. (Defining terms precisely). Anyway, academic philosophers aside, these terms get the job done much of the time, for helping us to get through life.

Bottom line: By these definitions, the ‘Beyond’ exists as part of reality.

it’s just ego-shit, for the most part. near and far. beyond and accessible. difficult and easy. even aware and unaware. ego-based.

How do you know who’s tall and who’s short? You have some internalized standard abstracted from ‘your own’ experiences and to a great extent from your own POV. Ego.

Same way you know what’s fast and what’s slow. and so on. We project out our narrow experiences as a measuring stick for every other phenomenon that we encounter.

It’s embarrassingly problematic, but it’s also what works for a human mind.

5 Likes

I just have one question.

Is All-Seeing in Mind’s Eye? Or StarkQ?