All members: PLEASE READ

That’s why I proposed two Q-Store modules that will help address the deficiencies in the external environment.

2 Likes

Maybe their mothers did…and talked to them while they were fetuses in the womb…

39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45 Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

Imagine Jesus in Mary’s womb hearing all sorts of praises everyday from people that he would be a great man one day…

1 Like

thats hilarious :slight_smile:

Perhaps Sub Club should target pregnant women. These women would do a lot of good raising many children who will be movers and shakers in society since the children have been been listening to subliminals from the start in the womb…

1 Like

So we have 2 more ways to success apart from subliminals. Point is all the successful people aligned their minds, conscious and subconscious, with their successful reality. How they did it? There are many many ways. Many of them did it by accident. We are trying to do it with help of subliminals.

1 Like

To be more specific for some successful people, their success was due to an “accident of birth”.

I was thinking that if we may need to spend a lot of time reframing and revising past events so that we also see a successful reality as something natural for us…

I remember this post made me think about something. It’s about the feeling. That feeling about being in a successful reality has to be natural to us. It was natural to Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Genghis Khan etc because their inner reality and external reality were aligned after the priming of their subconscious - be it through accident (of birth) or through deliberate practice.

Yes well put-alignment

I would say Subliminasl don’t make you successful, they transform and guide you to your own potential and/or create optimal conditions for your success mentally, emotionally, physically etc. You, (proverbial you) create your success.

That reminds me of an exercise on a hypnosis tape I used to listen to a couple of years ago. You were supposed to imagine and then embody your childhood, as a rich boy/girl. Money was abundant and parents would give you the best money education and beliefs possible. I loved this part of the track.

In the instruction creator remembered a conversation between him, a self made guy and a friend of his, who was born into wealth. He said that everything in his rich friend’s environment was set up for his success. For example the math problems his friend did in one of the best private schools in UK were like this: Mark has 3 companies and acquired 2 more. How many companies does Mark own? Versus his math problems in regular school: Mark has 3 apples. He bought 2 more apples. How many apples does Mark have?

I’m not sure if these subliminals do something like this, or if Rebirth would be helpful for stuff like this. But sometimes I still like to do this, on my own, to capture that energy of being born into success, abundance and love.

1 Like

No need to ‘listen’ subliminal’s, they’re all around us. We’re constantly under subliminal input, now imagine being around people with good mindsets, how would that affect your unconscious? Or when growing up in a rich-family, you’d already have the whole EOG package embedded, especially when you’re so suggestible, in younger stages of your life.

Most people here have only run 1 year of subliminal’s, to negate perhaps 20 years of negative subliminal input from the environment, that doesn’t compete, does it? I’m glad that I’m only 19 years-old, I grown up rather happy and so I have a better baseline.

2 Likes

Actually I think it can compete. Reason being it’s our natural state to be perfectly healthy, alpha, sexy, enlightened etc. When we work with (rather than against) nature, things can miraculously happen at mind boggling speeds.

How else can someone who has been wheelchair bound for 20 years get up and walk after 1 week of intense meditation?

1 Like

Agreed, nothing is impossible, it only becomes possible when we let it. The only limits to reality are within the mind, either your local consciousness or the collective consciousness.

Because anything is possible if one doesn’t stand in between him and the accomplishment. My statement above was in general, these miracles do happen, but it takes a certain mindset to begin with, most of which is already tucked down below into the unconscious, unable for access.

For example, I know this is possible, knowing is believing, so it is programmed within my psyche. So if I tell someone that dis-believes about chakra’s, I will show him the scientific research, he’ll see it, he’ll want to believe it but he won’t, because it simply isn’t that way deep down in his unconscious.

But with the right mindset to change that, in a year or so, great miracles are possible. Yet it takes great Willpower to do so, Willpower that is harnessed by meditation, that’s why I keep advising everyone to meditate. Meditation is the most beneficial exercise one can do, in terms of ‘return on investment’.

Lol, they’re using occult practices to fuel their alchemical processes and growth. We use subliminals. Pay attention to the things celebrities say and wear. That picture of Jay-Z wearing a shirt that says “Do What Thou Wilt” comes to mind. Man’s a billionaire. He knows exactly what he was wearing.

7 Likes

Tiger woods admitted to using subliminals…

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign I always figured Jay Z was more of a nihilist because I saw a picture if him wearing a jacket that said " In the Dust of This Planet " which is an obvious reference to the Eugene Thacker book

b928b726da94333677db5f376a13e219

The 4:44 album comes to mind

What type of occult practice does Bill Gates engage in?

Does he place sigils in Ms Windows?

satanic …

Now how do I join the Illuminati…

So can you consider my proposed Q-modules so we that we can catch up with Bill Gates?

I hope he can he feel like a pauper in front of any of us one day…