All members: PLEASE READ

I’m picking up some negativity toward Bill Gates, let’s not let this thread descend into conspiracy stuff that would lead it to being closed down - there’s some otherwise productive insights here!

3 Likes

I agree…

We would have to invite you, of course. :wink:

2 Likes

So I’m not privy to its validity but some time ago I stumbled on a website whereby if you were a noteworthy person or person of means you could actually just apply to join their ranks. Pretty sure you can just Google it :joy::sweat_smile:

Edit: For fun I tried Googling it myself. There are a bunch of sites that claim to let you join the organization, they all look hokey as fuck though. The one I remember seemed and felt way more legit but that could easily be my mind rationalizing.

Obviously (sarcasm).

David Icke fan ?

You probably don’t want to know.

1 Like

Don’t try and label me as some crazed conspiracy theorist that believes in lizard people and the sort. You conveniently cut out the part where I mentioned a billionaire who rose from rags to riches flaunting a shirt with an occult mantra on it.

“Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will,” is the guiding principle of Thelema, an occult discipline led by Aleister Crowley.

Educate yourself before throwing shots.

9 Likes

So a billionaire who sports an occult mantra tshirt automatically qualifies as an occultist ?
I usually wear a lucifer/ tshirt (with the sigil ) so on that notion I must be an occultist.

Unbelievable.

I’m not convinced.

Frankly @SaintSovereign I was expecting far more conclusive evidence than an occult mantra on a t-shirt !

And please…educate yourself first before passing crappy remarks to some of your “valued” customers who feel differently about your personal viewpoints.

I’m not spending hours discussing any topic with anyone who started the conversation with a condescending attitude as your original post, invoking the name of someone like David Icke, whose claim to fame is claiming reptile people run a shadow government.

Some of you believe that spending money at this company suddenly entitles you to do or say anything you want, and we’re supposed to just take it.

Let me make myself very clear: while we appreciate all of our customers, we are not your servants, nor are we obligated to take whatever smart comment you want to toss out. We’re not your emotional punching bags just because you spent some cash here.

Speak to me and everyone else here with respect, or patronize some other place. This forum isn’t anyone’s personal “I wanna prove I’m an alpha” stomping grounds. Go to Reddit for that.

Back on topic.

14 Likes

Not going to speak for those who gained success under a corporation/consumerist model, But G.K. was propelled by death instinct. Nothing is stronger, but there are arguments for sexual instinct being the more sustainable for civilization.

Another modern figure driven by death instinct is lance armstrong.

It is rare for this state to be maintained by an individual, and probably rarer for someone to take advantage of it. If you want to get a superficial view into what it feels like, without the danger of death, try walking around in the woods during a new moon. Some individuals maintain this state regardless of where/what they do.

I’m not going to pay the membership fee to some scammer sitting behind those websites.

https://illuminati666nations.com/
https://illuminatiheadquarter.club/
https://illuminatifreerich.com/

Having said that.i think I have some ideas for my next web development project…

2 Likes

Yeah they are definitely suspicious at best and most likely to be avoided. The one I found awhile back wasn’t discovered via a Google search it was yielded through an internet deep dive. But I can’t say whether it was really more legitimate than these. You could also look up your local Freemason charter (that information I know is available to the public) and attempt to work your way up the ladder that way

I usually avoid these kinds of admonitory exchanges, but in this case I could become guilty by virtue of silence and inaction.

Let me say clearly: I have run Minds Eye Terminus 2 since May 24 2020 (basically as soon as it was released). I LOVE the experience. Yes, it’s difficult to pin down. So what? That basically describes the entire subconscious mind.

I followed the recommended guidelines (rest days, gradual entry, etc.,) and have had NO negative experiences. On the contrary, I feel that my Manifestive capacity has been subtly supercharged. I plan to continue running Minds Eye Terminus 2 until next year when I plan to include Minds Eye in a Terminus-strength custom subliminal.

VERY happy with Minds Eye Terminus 2. Eventually, I’ll do another Terminus 2 experiment with a less abstract title that has more obvious and easily observable effects.

I am very grateful that you chose to make this prototype program available!

4 Likes

A prototype is made to be tested, before put into practice. It can work, or it can be a disaster. Look at prototype cars for example. McLaren F1 prototype disintegrated itself in 1993 and that driver escaped alive was called a miracle. This case might be an outlier, but I’d much rather use a safe and tested technology.

And you would still get Terminus 2, just a bit later. Besides I have a bad feeling about testing version of subliminals specifically, because of you know which subliminal, that’s still in the testing phase.

The difference is, we NEVER charge for prototypes and never will. We usually attach them to major titles as a free bonus. On the Q store, Terminus Squared comes with a warning, and we recommend everyone to stick with Q or Terminus, unless you are an advanced user. That’s why it’s so disappointing that people ran and made Terminus Squared customs anyway, ignored all our warnings regarding rest days and giving your mind time to process it, slammed them at 4-5 loops per day, and now have the audacity to say that none of our titles are effective.

1 Like

I appreciate that.

As for me, I used Q for my custom, because I never ran Terminus, let alone Terminus 2. I took the warnings seriously, and I’m happy with my custom so far :slight_smile:. Especially, because I crammed 20 modules there, I didn’t want to underestimate technology I don’t understand.

2 Likes

i can’t wait :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Would the productivity focus of this work for when one is in a job they can’t leave yet? I want to get and stay productive just to make sure I leave on good terms when the time is right.

2 Likes

Was thinking the same thing. Like minds think alike? @Palpatine

1 Like