All members: PLEASE READ

Yes. If you remember the Ultima tests, it was a very “get up and go” type of sub.

6 Likes

Hence the emphasis on the “EXECUTE” in executive

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am incredibly excited for Executive now. Will it go well with BLU or did you answer that already? I wasnt part of the Ultima tests and missed where that was discussed

1 Like

Would you mind giving us a rough break down of the number of pages that the Result Enhancers yield? ie DEUS, Omnidimensional, Naturalizer, Mosiac, Yggdrasil in this example

Assuming it makes up about 50% (50 pages), would the sheer amount of scripting alone negate their original purpose of actually Enhancing Results?

I’m using a pure results enhancement custom and I’m getting great results from it. My subconscious should get nice and used to it as I go through main programs too.
Great idea on changing your main program incrementally rather than just switching all of a sudden. It would allow you to keep reinforcing some things while you work new ones in. I might adopt that plan myself. Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

Let’s not get stuck on page length, everyone. Like I mentioned earlier, Blue Skies Original is only about 10 pages, and it causes worse reconciliation than Emperor. The only reason I mentioned page length is to point out that even a narrow focused sub has a ton of scripting that would cause the “get it done” scripting to cause reconciliation.

1 Like

I hope what I’m about to say will not derail this thread in any way…
But it does beg the question: What causes one to actually WANT to “get it done”?

If you look at successful people that existed before the past 100 years, like Genghis Khan for example. He was super productive, and guess what? He didnt even listen to any subliminals…

Figuring out the answer to the question would go a long way for all of us to achieve our goals…

I don’t think he was all that productive from our present point of view. Compared to a CEO of today, he had a lot less to manage. Even compared to Caesar during Gallic wars he did a lot less, 1 horde of barbarians, vs a standing army + governing a province + diplomacy with Gallic and Germanic tribes…

I’ve always thought that subliminals aren’t necessary for success. I bet Bill Gates or Steve Jobs never used them. But they are supposed to make the job of aligning your mind with success easier. That’s why I run them in addition to other self help and productive stuff.

In theory yes, and that has certainly been true for a lot of SC customers. But the question stil stands:
How is it that someone like Bill Gates, who never used any subliminals (as far as we know) is
able to get it done so much better than the SC customers who are facing reconciliation with titles that are supposed to supercharge productivity?

1 Like

You have to remember that Bill Gates was born into a very wealthy and privileged family, and had the access to many resources at a young age compared to many of his peers. Also, he was gifted with a very high IQ. So, manifesting a lot of things was easy for him and in fact his subconscious mind was already primed.

The ordinary person would need to have to work his subsconscious mind harder with the use of subliminals. Even then, it would take him a long time to catch up with Bill Gates…

1 Like

Genghis Khan suffered a lot when he was a kid. After his dad died from the enemy tribe’s poison, his mother and siblings were driven out of their tribe and left to fend for themselves. Genghis Khan himself as a young kid was once captured by the enemy tribe and and made to carry a wooden beam on his back for a while, and he had to run away from the enemy with the wooden beam on his back.

He being a very vengeful person from young, even killed his half-brother over a minor issue.

But I think that he could attribute his success later in life to the strong determination to ensure that never again would he be bullied and taking advantage of again. That was why he became ruthless and cold-blooded as he believed that was the way for him to achieve his aims - understandable considering the type of environment he operated in.

Also, he had to avenge his father’s death and his father being the leader of a tribe, Genghis Khan felt that being at the top was his birthright - it just happened that his father’s enemies had deprived him of the chance to be the leader.

Plus he was naturally a smart guy too. He had the leadership qualities of his father from the start.

1 Like

Steve Jobs was very much into Hindu spiruality and meditated a lot throughout his life - and he knew the power of the subconscious mind. In fact, it was said that his favourite book was the Autobiography of the Yogi.

1 Like

If there is something that you really, really, really want,_ you will most likely do everything it takes to get it. That will include whatever action is necessary to take it.

In essence, desire -whether it is a desire to achieve or whether it is a desire to avoid - is a big driving force .

1 Like

Cause Bill gates didn’t stack and he kept his Q loops low :thinking:I think

and Genghis Khan did have subliminals- it was primal tech from aliens

seriously though

I don’t know much about this but I don’t think Bill gates set out to be ‘productive’ per say, he had a driving passion and interest and had the conditions for him to support and follow his inclinations and then a series of very fortunate events that matched his competency to opportunity. He is also very intelligent.

It’s not about getting more done-it’s about getting the right things done and playing a high leverage game.

To give an answer though if I had to guess the qualities that super successful people usually have that have some users here may lack (for now) are.

1. Clarity
  2. Consistency but knowing when to quit the wrong thing
  3. Thinking REALLY big
  4. Looking to win and make things happen rather than waiting for anything-finding a way proactively-over and over again-non stop for what matters to them
  5. Their sense of what is possible matches their ambition or the intrinsic value of what they are driven to do is so strong the outcome doesn’t matter.

How do we know for sure that these guys never used some sort of subliminals?

That’s why I proposed two Q-Store modules that will help address the deficiencies in the external environment.

2 Likes

Maybe their mothers did…and talked to them while they were fetuses in the womb…

39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! 43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45 Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

Imagine Jesus in Mary’s womb hearing all sorts of praises everyday from people that he would be a great man one day…

1 Like

thats hilarious :slight_smile:

Perhaps Sub Club should target pregnant women. These women would do a lot of good raising many children who will be movers and shakers in society since the children have been been listening to subliminals from the start in the womb…

1 Like

So we have 2 more ways to success apart from subliminals. Point is all the successful people aligned their minds, conscious and subconscious, with their successful reality. How they did it? There are many many ways. Many of them did it by accident. We are trying to do it with help of subliminals.

1 Like