All members: PLEASE READ

What about a narrow spectrum subliminal, eg a custom that is only focused on a particular topic? Let’s say a fitness based custom with the following modules:

Emperor Fitness Stage 1
Power Unleashed
Inexhaustible
Master Coordination
Serum X
DEUS
Omnidimensional
Naturalizer
Mosiac
Yggdrasil

If there were no elements that the listener does not agree with, and scripting is added to force him/her to fulfil the sub’s goals, how would this turn out?

Oh y’all got those PMs too? I ignored em.

1 Like

Yes, please report these.

“You can have it in any color you want, as long as it is black.”
– Henry Ford

The module set you just posted would yield a script of about… 100 pages (@friday this is why we have a 20 module limit, you don’t realize just how big these customs are). If there’s any scripting, whatosever, in that 100 pages that you don’t agree with subconsciously, forcing you to do it will result in extreme reconciliation.

This why is subliminals aren’t “mind control.” If we tried to sneak stuff in the title that you just didn’t want to do, you’d fight it tooth and nail. Hence why government “mind control” programs involve torture. The physical pain, stress and trauma breaks down the conscious mind and forces you into a suggestible state.

4 Likes

So like Emperor v1 when it would suggest you do things and you didn’t lol you would get reconciliation in someway but if you had put that forcing method in there and you didn’t do it things would really suck for you in a way?

Yes, exactly. Emperor v1 was a rough ride, and it didn’t even have the full “go do it” module, just remnants of it. It didn’t make the program that much more effective anyway, because people just fought the “go do it” module and reconciled themselves into quitting, lol.

So, run BLU or Executive (hopefully coming this weekend).

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign What about the Ultima Test A that you said would be the first free title? Would love to test it…

Now looking forward to the weekend for more than one reason! :blush:

4 Likes

I am guessing that this IS the “Executive” since it’s a free sub :smiley:

1 Like

Does that mean that 20 module custom would be ~200 pages? That’s like stuffing a novel into your brain in an hour. I don’t know if I should be amazed or scared. No wonder I feel exhausted after 3 loops.

3 Likes

Okay, so the amount of pages are determined by the modules itself, but are the amount of suggestions also determined by that, or is that distinct to the build method? Oh and perhaps it would be greatly useful to make the total amount of pages for each subliminal aware to customers. Then at least they’ll have an idea of what they’re getting themselves into.

So out of sheer interest, a Custom containing a relative small Core such as Ascension, having 20-modules in total. How much estimated amount of pages would that be? Taking into account that the amount of pages is adaptable to the module of choice, I guess a good estimation would be somewhere like 144 pages? Does that come anywhere close?

lol, exactly my thinking! Just imagine having Stark Core, plus Emperor Core or Multi-Stage Core alongside it – you’d already be at 200 pages without the modules. Having a good basis with each of those Cores would probably solve that problem, I’m glad to have went with that approach from the beginning. I’m going to build my Custom up in density.

1 Like

Personally, I would love to hear more about how the subliminals work, out of sheer curiosity, but speaking from the perspective of someone who makes a living from proprietary intellectual property (some of which I’ve patented, some of which is still just trade secrets), I fully understand why most of those questions will never be answered.

I get people asking all the time for information on how my technology works, asking what is in it, etc. but after 2 copycat companies sprang up I’ve stopped answering any questions along those lines. It’s just too risky.

As we know, other people are paying attention…

1 Like

I had the exact opposite thought. I put it Ascended Mogul, Stark, Ultimate Artist, EoG4 as cores and as many support modules as I could cram in with the intention of running it for a long time. :slight_smile:
And I have to say it’s working out well so far. I’m on my 2nd week now and the results are coming gradually, at a quick, but manageable pace. First the healing kicked in, then I noticed I’m smarter for some reason, now the confidence and joy de vivre are slowly coming in. No art, or motivation stuff yet, but I’m still at the beginning. So far I am glad I went with this.

2 Likes

Damn. I was just thinking I am going to go back and run BLU solo for a while similar to what @SaintSovereign is doing. That sub more than any other has yielded the most obvious results for me. House of Medici a close second but I am taking my time with that one. I really enjoy how different my thinking and self reflection is with BLU. I have made the mistake of avoiding it at times and didn’t stop and think about what I wanted to do not running it compared to when I ran it solo. Granted that sub is the cause or reason for my views on flaws in thinking and logic by myself and others that have been a topic of discussion and humor on this forum. I am fine with that . I would rather be known as someone who thinks things through and critically than be a person that doesn’t question anything.
For someone who has let impulsive behavior run rampant in their life BLU has a life saver in that I am able to finally really look at the decisions that I need to make and weigh the trade offs of doing or not doing something.Prior I would live in constant regret. If there is an all encompassing feeling similar to buyers remorse that was definitely how I felt a lot if not all the time which probably also explains my ongoing existential angst or anxiety

2 Likes

I am just guessing here @SaintSovereign but is it called Executive because of the Executive Function in the brain?

2 Likes

I assumed it was the wealth-focused Ultima title, I’m eager to see what it is… and likely to buy it, of course. :rofl:

1 Like

@BLACKICE I thought @SaintSovereign said it will be free unless I misunderstood his post

I may have missed that, either way I’ll plan on getting it. :sunglasses:

1 Like