Aeiouxyz - R.I.C.H Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor

I think this is a good analogy! Thanks!

Monday Mar 8 About 11AM EST (Day 48 Of Playlist)

Tried out the LIFE public test app Sunday evening minutes after it came out.

Went through the app and the subliminal options. Was deciding between The Legacy, The Beast Within, Beyond Limitless, As Above.

Ending choosing Beyond Limitless.

Slept at 12:30AM (Monday), work up at 10:30 AM (today/Monday). This is somewhat unusual for me to have a deep sleep.

My one share of GME (Gamestop) went up by about 47 USD since I bought it last Wednesday. This looks good. However it does not mean anything as I have to sell for the realized profit. I hold for now.

1 Like

Wednesday Mar 10 At 12:21PM EST (Day 50 of Playlist)

This post is short.

I bought one share of Gamestop (GME) last Wednesday at $117 USD. As I post this, the price is at about $302 USD.

I do have to be careful though. Will have to plan out when to sell.

Thursday Mar 11 - 9:12PM EST (Day 51 Of Playlist)

Winding down from work + dinner as I type this. Trying just one loop of the new RICH Ultima version as I have RICH and Emperor left from the playlist today. Seven minutes into the new RICH version, I do like it. It sounds more pleasant to the ear and less harsh.

Tomorrow/Friday and Saturday are rest days for the week for me. I will test more of the new RICH version Sunday.

Mathnasium online work was really good today. Although I was not productive with my own stuff before work, I was focused, energized and super productive at my work shift today. Could be a combo of Emperor, RICH (pre-Solace) and Limitless Exec working. I do not feel tired right now.

For this week, I am getting along with boss lady again. We did not talk too much about my understaffing issue complaint and her being rude to me . I guess we apologized through mutual respect towards each other during work hours online.

Sunday Mar 14 (π Pi Day) 4:13PM EST

Purchased a copy of Renaissance Man. The provided results in that discussion thread looked good. Yes, I did get FOMO.

I did my loops for today. As there is new tech in RICH in the form of RICH (Solace Enhanced) and the Enhanced version of Renaissance Man, I am experimenting with this playlist for a week or two.

• Limitless Executive Ultima
  • RICH (Solace Version)
  • Emperor
  • Renaissance Man (Enhanced)

All are one loop each. Being on the safer side here. Not going too crazy.

Tuesday Evening Mar 16

Still running the revised playlist.

The RICH Solace Version effects after the loop were noticeable the Sunday and Monday. Today, not so much. Maybe getting used to the new tech.

Lately as in the last five days or so, I find myself doing self-learning on stock picking and trading through Youtube videos.

Earlier today, something influenced me to sign up for online math tutoring services through online tutor listing websites. I will see how that goes in terms of getting any leads for math tutoring online along with my regular work.

I do look forward to seeing what happens with the inclusion of Renaissance Man (Enhanced) and the new RICH version. The new masks for RICH and RM sound great. Much more gentler on the ears.

1 Like

Thursday Mar 19, 2021

Friday & Saturday are rest days for the week. The end of running this experimental playlist for the week with one loop each per day.

• RICH (Solace Version)
  • Emperor

I feel okay. No headaches or tiredness. It was at the beginning of my first two loops of the new RICH version I felt the subliminals working on me. In the form of small tingling feels.

I may consider doing two loops of each & doing Limitless Executive one loop as a booster as a new experiment Sunday.

Sunday Morning EST Mar 21, 2021

Had my rest days Friday and Saturday from subliminals.

Downloaded new version of Limitless Executive Ultima. It is now version 2.

Got a few leads from the tutoring posting websites I signed up for several days. It seems like manifestation. Can’t say for sure. Will see how it goes over time.

Trying this new playlist. Adding a few more loops.

• RICH (Solace Version)
  • Emperor
  • Emperor

I was considering a second loop of RICH for the day. That would make it 7 loops in a day which may not fit my schedule. So I went with 6. Will try this one out for a week or so.

If you start to feel fatigued or annoyed, consider fewer loops.

Right. I can return back to just one loop each.

Updated playlist. Back to one loop each. Found it hard to fit the 6 loops into my own schedule.

I think I will stick with this.

• Limitless Executive Ultima v2
  • RICH (Solace Version)
  • Emperor
  • Emperor

How about trying that for 1 or 2 days and notice what happens?

Also I find 9 hours of sleep a night to be helpful.

Hi @RVconsultant. I did try this one loop each last week but this was before the Limitless Exec v2. Will try this the one loop each again.

My sleep last night ended up to be 10 hours haha. Funny how you did mention 9 hours sleep.

I strongly believe that sleep is very important to reducing reconciliation.

Thank you for being willing to try fewer loops.

It might help any feelings of overwhelm you might have.

1 Like

Thursday Evening March 25, 2021

Finished my loops for today and for the week. Felt mild head/brain tingling when running RICH Solace Version today. Nothing too severe nor dangerous. Is this the sub working?

This morning, I put in $250 CAD into financial stocks. That makes it $550 CAD total so far into stocks (Value At Risk, VaR). Let’s see how it plays out. Gamestop Stock bounced back in a positive way. Still in the money/green.

Downloaded R.I.C.H Version 2. Rest days tomorrow and Saturday. Will test it out Sunday.

The upgrades to the Ultimas and Renaissance Man do add some spice to my playlist. Look forward to the next few weeks or so.

Sunday Morning March 28, 2021

Crypto earnings from blog posts are steadily growing.

For the last few weeks, I have been researching ways to grow wealth with stocks, stock picks and side income jobs.

Recently obtained a TEFL certificate to be able to do teach English jobs online for side income. Obtaining the TEFL did not take long. Looking into teaching English jobs online or maybe even abroad. The Teach English abroad option is something I have been looking at for a few months now. (First time I am mentioning this.)

Running the playlist right now as I write this post. Switched out RICH Solace Ver with RICH v2. Will test out the new RICH version.

1 Like

Tuesday Morning (10:12 AM EST) March 30, 2021

My playlist as of late is pretty much experimental with the new upgrades coming out. Solace Versions and now V2 versions of Ultimas and Cores. One loop each for now.

• Limitless Executive Ultima v2
  • RICH v2
  • Emperor v2 (Masked)
  • Renaissance Man (Enhanced Masked)

I use headphones when I listen to my subs.,

Will see what happens for the rest of this week or even next week with this updated playlist.

Continuing to do research on expat jobs. Also keeping track of financial news.

Nice! I’ve got a TEFL certificate too, as does my wife. She actively taught students online, I created content for syndication. Definitely potential for good income there.

1 Like

Obtaining the TEFL certificate did not take much time to my surprise. Always thought it would be some long course over a several weeks. It is actually not 120 hours TEFL haha. I did mine from a website with a Youtuber link with a discount code.

1 Like

Can anyone explain to me what this is about? Seeing this mentioned a fair bit on here.