Aeiouxyz - R.I.C.H Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor

Did 45 minutes on the home exercise bike. This is a first. My usual times on the bike are 20 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes. Maybe it is because I wanted to reduce belly fat or it’s a start of a new habit maybe.

2 Likes

Yesterday (Saturday)

I found myself taking a look at the Q Store for custom subliminals. It could be out of curiousity. In addition, I did look at a couple of journals on their experiences with customs. I like the idea of customs and the results seem to be faster. However, the wallet will take a hit. Perhaps the customs could be a future thing as it requires more research and funds.

Work in the morning was okay. It was busy but not insane nor hectic.

Saturday evening, did 40 minutes on the exercise bike along with watching last night’s UFC Fight Night.

Please do NOT do buy anything at SC that might cause any financial strain for you. The items in the main shop work well… very well.

Your playlist is solid!

Please do NOT feel pressured to buy a custom. Please do NOT feel like you are missing out by not having a custom.

I think there are people on here who have had great success by listening to subliminals from the main shop. I know @James was one with Dragon Reborn, and I think @Hoppa ran Emperor.

Now if you want to save up for one, you could look at ways to cut expenses. Two common ones most people can do are: stop eating at restaurants (or getting take out), and stop drinking alcohol.

In the interim, you could read about the modules at the Q store and start to make a list. Then re-evaluate and think. Repeat a few times.

2 Likes

Yesterday Sunday Feb 7

Went with my regular playlist. Thank you to @RVconsultant for the advice. I got to stay even more disciplined, patient and focused.

Had a somewhat hard time falling asleep but my sleep quality was good as I woke up today (Monday) feeling energized.

This playlist was started since January 20 so today February 8 Monday would be day 20 with Emperor running since October 3 or so and Limitless Exec since January 3 (One month & few days).

1 Like

This will help too!

Monday Feb 8 (Day 20 Of Playlist)

Out of nowhere, I received a $30 Amazon.ca gift card from my two bosses from work. A small gift and thanks for my hard work at my job. I like this.

2 Likes

Manifesting?

Tuesday Feb 9 (Day 21 Of Playlist)

Thanked my bosses for the Amazon.ca gift card. Maybe it is manifesting in response to the question from @RVconsultant.

Continued with the hobbyist programming projects. I would consider myself an intermediate programmer in R and Python but I find the programming work I do natural. I do not get frustrated that much when I get stuck in code. A future works project is figuring out how to use Dash in Python for online dashboards.

Wednesday Feb 10 Morning (Day 22 Of Playlist)

Continuing the playlist. As of late, I feel a higher level of self-esteem. Probably adopting a growth mindset with a can-do attitude.

Friday Feb 12 Morning (Day 24 Of Playlist)

I did not complete my full playlist yesterday/Thursday. Had one half loop left to complete. That is okay.

Today is rest day 1 from subs this week.

I have been seeing a fair bit of angel numbers as of late such as 111 from the time 1:11, 1111 from 11:11, 222 and 333.

My work is still crazy but I find myself still having energy and don’t feel tired often.

I am looking into a few more blogs that allows for crypto earnings for curators and publishers.

Tuesday Feb 16 Morning (Day 28 Of Playlist)

Had a little self-doubt and uncertainty about my own career yesterday. I must keep pushing through with work, the subs, hobbyist projects and such.

My crypto position is not big (about 1000 CAD) but I did see some gains since the last update (Friday).

Friday Feb 19 Morning (Day 31 Of Playlist)

Today is rest day 1 of 2 for the week.

Experienced some disinterest in my work Wednesday but still put in good quality work.

The other blogs that I looked into for crypto earnings did not suit me. I am sticking with the one I am currently with for my crypto earnings. The crypto earnings have increased and have been become more consistent. It is not mindblowing but the growth is steady.

It has been 30 days with this playlist. About 6 weeks with Limitless Exec, 5 months on Emperor and 30 days on RICH. I do look forward to more results as I continue this playlist. Libertine v2 Ultima does look tempting but that is after I have the money part taken care of. Money first then women.

Seeing results from others who benefitted from RICH keeps me going.

1 Like

I have been noticing that as of late I have been getting great sleep especially the last two days. Haven’t had crazy dreams too.

Even though I fall asleep past midnight, I wake up at around 9:30 AM feeling fresh and ready to go. I guess the Rich, Deep Sleep from Emperor holds true for me at least.

Thursday Feb 25 (Day 37 Of Playlist)

I have not been productive on the hobbyist programming side of things. But I have been super productive in developing my blog posts for crypto earnings. I have been coming up with many blog post ideas which will allow for more earnings from a few dollars USD a post to around $10 per post (I hope).

Someone earlier in this journal mentioned about good results after 3 to 6 months. I can believe that. Good things will come.

I think your efforts with subliminals and actions are paying off in good.

Keep it up mate!

Friday Mar 5 (Rest Day 1/2 For The Week & Day 45 Of Playlist)

I think a fair bit happened to me since the last update.

Got angry at my boss at (Mathnasium online work) Wednesday. Her nagging and nitpicking at such small mistakes got annoying to me. I am doing my best and working at a high level under time pressures. In addition, we had understaffing issues again. I was pretty angry and annoyed so I raised this issue through e-mail to this boss and the owner boss. Was still somewhat angry Thursday. Today my head feels lighter.

That was the bad stuff out of the way.

After reconsideration, I decided to enter the stock market a little. Put in $300 CAD Wednesday (about 10% of what I have) into the Wealthsimple Trade app (in Canada). One share GME, 7sh AMC, 5 Blackberry. Let’s see how that plays out.

A former colleague reached out to me at Whatsapp. A pleasant surprise. He wanted to see how I was doing under these lockdown times.

Crypto earnings from the blog website still good. Consistent and increasing. At least $2-3 USD a post, sometimes at $5-10. Greatly appreciated. Good for some side shopping money or crypto investments.

Let’s see what happens in the next several days.

You are opening pathways for manifestation! Great!

Do you have any manifestation modules such as Yggdrasil?

Thank you for your comment and help thus far @RVconsultant.

I don’t think I have Yggdrasil as I don’t have a custom. It is just Limitless Exec, RICH (x2) and Emperor (x2).

As of late, I have been doing some research on custom modules along with browsing/lurking on the forums. I could accumulate and save some money for a custom from work and crypto earnings. Yggdrasil does look like something to put in a custom along with Omnidimensional, DEUS, Pragya.

I don’t want to rush into it. Will give this playlist more time.

Yes…

This is called patience and wisdom!:trophy:

Cheers mate!

Saturday Mar 6 5PM EST (Day 46 Of Playlist)

Today is rest day 2 of 2 for the week of subs.

Work this morning started weird I thought. Boss was rude to me in the first hour, telling me to cover for an instructor as she was helping the instructor with a tech thing that was not really urgent.

I realized her rudeness was probably her being angry at me or something after raising the understaffing issue from Wednesday. I did not react nor lash out at her to her rudeness.

Near the end of the shift, she was more civil and friendlier to me. I guess that’s good. Will have to see in the later days what happens.

Hmm. Renaissance Man came out yesterday evening. I was planning for a custom in a month or two.

I should wait it out.

I forgot to put this part in a recent post here. The idea of building custom subs seems similar to building a PC. Shop around for parts, see what each part does, taking your time and such.

1 Like