Aeiouxyz - R.I.C.H Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor

Wednesday Evening Mar 31, 2021 Near Midnight

I did not get that much sleep last night. One of those times where you wake up early at 5:30AM, try to go back to sleep but you could not. Started my day at about 8AM and eventually took a morning nap to gain more sleep.

Did my first loop of Emperor Qv2 yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. I felt the sub as I was listening to it. Had this feeling when I did my first loop of RICH Solace Version.

Today I did not feel the single Emperor Qv2 loop as much along with my subs.

Will continue running my playlist at one loop each.

some people believe each number has a mystical significance that act like guidance, direction, and reassurance (you can just google the number) but whether you believe that or not seeing numbers like that and noticing it again and again when your not looking is indicative of being tuned into synchronicity

2 Likes

I do somewhat believe in the angel numbers. If I see and notice certain angel numbers pop up in front of me as times, numbers and such, I think that there may be some good meaning.

Side note: I do follow some Tarot readings on Youtube. Me as a Leo.

Thursday Evening April 1, 2021

I think I am getting used to the upgraded versions of RICH v2, Limitless Executive Ultima v2 and Emperor Qv2 along with Renaissance Man (one loop each).

May up the loops starting Sunday after the Friday & Saturday rest days.

How has RM worked out for you so far? Anything you can pinpoint to it specifically?

(Unless I missed that in your prior posts)

Good question. I am not sure if I have noticed results from Renaissance Man. Would be hard for me to pinpoint at this time.

I can say that I have noticed results from Limitless Executive and RICH since January. The results were gradual and felt natural for me.

Emperor since October 2020 has helped too. Gradual increased earnings along with me starting a habit with using a home exercise bike.

2 Likes

Saturday Evening (Near Midnight) Apr 3, 2021

Rest days for this week have been helpful. Felt occasional warmth in my head and eyes.

It seems that the subs as of late have made my eyes feel awake. Energy bursts of sorts. Possibly from the Ultima v2 upgrades and Solace masks that I have experimented with the last few weeks.

Wondering if I want to add another loop of RICH to my playlist. Will decide tomorrow/Sunday.

Sunday Evening Apr 4, 2021

Added an extra loop of RICH to the playlist. It is now:

• Limitless Executive Ultima v2
  • RICH v2
  • Emperor v2 (Masked)
  • Renaissance Man (Enhanced Masked)
  • RICH v2

Will try this out for a week or two and see it how it goes. Completed first day with this playlist

Had two small wins today. Manifestations possibly.

First Event

Something was telling me to check my second chequing account to see if there any funds there. I haven’t check it in a while. I go and check there to find out I had received Canada Govt Grants/credit money from the last 3 months. About $225 CAD. Transferred this to my main chequing account.

Second Event

I was subscribed to a website that had body language tips a while back. Maybe 3, 4 or 5 years ago. Over this Easter weekend, I get an e-mail to subscribe again or register (don’t remember e-mail details) to an updated version of the website.

Today, another email appears saying that I was one of 250 of 1000ish people who registered. I get free access to a two hour body language course for being an early adopter. Value amount unknown. I’ll take it!

A nice Sunday overall.

1 Like

Wednesday Morning April 7, 2021

Short update here.

Work has been good, more mental stamina and less fatigue.

Experimental playlist so far is good. No major issues thus far.

Yesterday and now: Doing research on dividend stocks and strategies for increased income. Exploring more options it seems.

Thanks for checking in mate!

I think @GoldenTiger has done some trading and there are other traders here and there too.

@Friday are you trading?

Well, I coded a bot which is trading for me.

2 Likes

Cool man! I’ll be interested to know how it does in choppy market conditions.

My bot loves choppy :smiley:

I am a bit overdue on updating my journal, probably going to write an extensive report on that in the coming weeks

2 Likes

Thursday Apr 8, 2021 Evening Near Midnight

Ran the experimental playlist for this week. Friday and Saturday rest days.

Got used to Emperor v2 since the upgrade.

Don’t think I got reconciliation this week.

Saturday Evening April 10, 2021

Rest day 2 of 2 for this week.

Few updates. Somewhat unrelated. Found a way to avoid the crazy network fees from withdrawing Basic Attention Token (BAT) with the Brave Browser. Had this problem for several months and now it is solved from a Youtube video lol. Transferred about 75 USD into my crypto wallet.

Found myself researching Altcoins (alternatives to Bitcoin, Ethereum) that could gain big in price.

Thursday April 15 Just Past Midnight

Felt the subliminals working on me today. More so than the other days. Felt somewhat tired after running the four subs out of 5 from the current playlist. I feel okay as I type this.

Earned a very nice amount from a blog post from the crypto blog site today.

Work has been good lately. More productivity with less fatigue. One loop of Limitless Exec works for me.

I think I am less fiery in temperment with Renaissance Man + Emperor in the playlist. I do recall someone in the forums a few months ago here mentioning that RM softens Emperor.

Friday April 16 Just Past Midnight

Went through my playlist today. No major issues running it compared to Wednesday afternoon (last post). Could have been a lack of sleep from Tuesday evening or something.

Two rest days (Friday & Saturday) for now. To come to think of it, I am not sure what state I would be in if I did not take rest days.

How are you noticing Qv1 vs Qv2?

Hi @RVconsultant.

Summary Post So Far

In general, I do notice improvements in Qv2 cores & Ultimas. Less reconciliation I believe. I do not recall any days as of late where I feel tired nor drained. Under v1, I had a few days where I felt drained or had low energy.

Limitless Executive: Less mental fatigue, less procrastination. This sub has been working for me in V1 and in V2. One loop in the morning as a booster works for me.

Emperor Qv2: Felt the sub as I was listening to it the first several loops. Used to it now. Results wise, it is pending I think.

Renaissance Man: Not sure exactly. More patient and understanding in my job??

RICH Qv2: Results are noticeable for me. More financially responsible and strategic. Also looking into taking more risk for more reward (within reason).

No crazy life changing changes yet. The changes and improvements are gradual in my favor.

3 Likes

Thank you for this honest and organized review! I appreciate it!