Aeiouxyz - R.I.C.H Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor

Sunday Morning April 25

Completed rest days from Friday, Saturday.

I was brainstorming on a wealth custom build over the last few days. As these Qv2 upgrades are recent, I should still run my playlist for another month or so.

Somewhat tempted to add another loop into my playlist. That would make it from 5 to 6 loops. As I woke up late today, I will keep it to 5.

That is:

• Limitless Executive Qv2
  • RICH Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2
  • Renaissance Man
  • RICH Qv2
1 Like

Do you see a good mix with RM and Emp?

1 Like

I think I am less fiery in nature with those two together. More emotionally stable. It could be also from Qv2 Emperor.

Slight productivity improvements and I do notice less procrastination. Limitless Exec helps with this mix.

1 Like

Tuesday Evening April 27, 2021

Productivity at work was good today. Pushed through doing some boring & repetitive admin work. It involved a lot of copying and pasting on Google Sheets with some provided code & instructions from a colleague.

Wednesday Apr 28 Evening / Thursday Midnight EST

Added one more loop of Emperor Qv2 to the playlist. Playlist is now:

• Limitless Executive Ultima Qv2
  • RICH Ultima Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2
  • Renaissance Man
  • RICH Ultima Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2

As the Toronto area is still under lockdown measures and I am working from home, I thought why not add one more loop.

Thursday Evening April 29

It turned out that adding another loop of Emperor Qv2 backfired on me. Got a bit fiery today, annoyed at some small things. Annoyed with a somewhat low performing co-worker that I manage.

Found myself watching random Youtube clips of WWE moments. I don’t regularly watch WWE nowadays or in the past.

Rest days Friday and Saturday. Possibly go back to the previous playlist of LEU, RICH, EQv2, RM and RICH. Can’t really be fiery in my online Mathnasium work.

Saturday May 1

Rest Day 2 For The Week

Friday rest day from subs helped. Don’t feel fiery today, much calmer today.

Monday Evening May 3

Back to the previous playlist. Started from Sunday/yesterday.

• Limitless Executive Ultima Qv2
  • RICH Ultima Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2
  • Renaissance Man
  • RICH Ultima Qv2
  • Emperor Qv2

Continuing to learn about cryptos & investing.

Have been doing much research on this forum on Stark, Emperor: House of Medici for a custom. Been exercising impulse control in buying a custom.

Thursday Morning May 6

Work as of late has been a bit hectic. Managed to maintain physical and mental stamina during these work shifts.

I am thinking of switching out Emperor for Ascended Mogul/Mogul or even a wealth custom. Something more focused on wealth. Will give it time on a decision.

1 Like

Tuesday Morning May 11

Taking an extended break from subs until this Sunday. A mini experiment.

Interested to see what the new sub title would be (from the Contest Guessing).

Still thinking of -Emperor for +AscMogul QV2 or wealth custom.

Wealth Custom Draft - 12 Modules
  • RICH
  • Stark
  • Inner Circle
  • FSRS
  • Sultan
  • Wealth Limit Destroyer
  • Positive Being Attractor
  • Wealth Motivation
  • Secret Source or Marketweaver
  • Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional
  • Jupiter

Your draft looks solid.

Pay attention to what happens on your rest days.

Thank you for your help as usual @RVconsultant.

About yesterday/Tuesday Rest Day

The thing that stood out for me was me being more calm and relaxed at my afternoon online Mathnasium work. Not fiery at all as I am not running any subs esp. Emperor Qv2 during the rest day.

I would encourage you to consider 4 rest days. Maybe not all at once. What do you think?

Hmm. Something to consider with the 4 rest days.

I am open to going from 2 rest days to 3 rest days for the week where I would have this:

Sunday: Subliminal Playlist

Monday: Subliminal Playlist

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Subliminal Playlist

Thursday: Subliminal Playlist

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Fourth rest day could be Sunday.

1 Like

Friday Evening May 14, 2021

Continuing experimental extended break from subs since Tuesday.

Looking into getting back to listening to subs Sunday. Very likely to do a purchase Sunday with dropping Emperor (since Oct 2020).

WANTED looks like a good title. The timing is not for me as I focusing on wealth and career right now. Money & wealth first then the women for me.

1 Like

Sunday Morning May 16, 2021

- Emperor
+ Ascended Mogul

Adding Tuesday as a third rest day for the week.

Closing out this journal. Starting a new one.

Hey are you a sys admin?

Hi @Vesper.

My work for Mathnasium online involves running the administrator account for an online learning platform. I am an operations manager of sorts who manages math instructors for online math learning services. There are times when I do some math instruction for the students (gr1 to 12).

No programming involved in this job.

My aim to transition from this part-time role into a full time role in something that involves statistics or data analytics.

Closed as per original poster’s request.