Aeiouxyz - R.I.C.H Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor

Welcome @hyperbeam
Sun club is amazing place to be
I hope you are enjoying your journey with it.

2 Likes

Great stack in 3 to 6 months you will have money coming out of your ears. Money is freedom !!!

4 Likes

Thank you. I think it is Ontarian. I am in Ajax and was in Guelph and Toronto (North York).

A State of Trance just had the top 1000 trance/progressive tracks list voted from listeners from the last 20 years. There is a mix compilation on Armin Van Buuren’s radioshow later today.

Ah another Starcraft fan.

I am sure this stack will work. I read the description for R.I.C.H multiple times before making the purchase.

3 Likes

Your playlist looks solid. Please keep us updated.

2 Likes

Remember, our products really shine when you’re focusing on a goal and taking action. Once you open those pathways of manifestation, things really, REALLY take off.

People are always asking me how I manage to pull off so many things. The solution is actually really simple: I have embraced the concept of “pathways of manifestation.” I open so many doors for my stack to manifest things that they just flow into my life.

13 Likes

Bro… :fist_right:

Welcome @hyperbeam

Very well written, I think you’re on the right track. Best of luck and see you around the forums.

3 Likes

So we should see R.I.C.H as the Ultima that opens doors for us.

Today is a rest day from running subs. Saturday is another rest day for the week.

Thank you for the comments thus far.

1 Like

It does much more than that, but yes – it can open doors.

Plus the feedback loop once it starts happening. You see, Mister Sovereign is clearly looking at outside circumstances and results that are positive and re-affirming those positive experiences to receive additional blessings from our subconscious.

Subliminal’s are only to get the rocket outside your current atmosphere, and once you hit space you’ll see things you have never seen before :wink: … I can only agree.

2 Likes

It is 3:49PM EST Sunday Jan 31 as I write this. My rest days were good. I did have small temptations to run subs on my Friday and Saturday rest days but I didn’t run any.

I wrote my blog post today on the crypto blog website. The amount I will earn in a week from this post is much much higher than normal and expected (five times more than my average). I don’t think I did anything different.

This looks very good so far. Let’s see what happens next this week and the next few weeks.

3 Likes

:sunglasses::trophy::+1:

Some Updates

I have started looking into this/r/wallstreetbets thing from Reddit from Sunday to now. There are a lot of memes there along with some insights and strategies there. I am interested to see how it plays out.

Today (Tuesday Feb 2), I was tempted to buy some GME/Gamestop or AMC stocks at the dips. Then I realized I would have to open a WealthSimple Trade account in Canada and do this KYC (Know Your Client) sign up stuff. So it is a no.

My R/Python programming hobbyist projects is a habit now as it should be. Something to boost my resume and online presence.

Mathnasium online work today was hectic today. In theory, I should not really teach when I should be managing the online classroom but we are understaffed unfortunately. I am contemplating on whether I should step down from managing and just teach as I am better fit for it. This thinking could be just for today. Some rest could help.

1 Like

Today (Friday) is rest day 1 of 2 for this week and day off from work.

As much as my work is hectic with the many student customers as of late, my work is in good business for operating in the online educational services space.

For this week, it seems that I am coming up with more ideas for hobbyist projects and for coming with custom math learning solutions with struggling students at my work.

1 Like

I now award you the :trophy: of awesomeness!

Did 45 minutes on the home exercise bike. This is a first. My usual times on the bike are 20 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes. Maybe it is because I wanted to reduce belly fat or it’s a start of a new habit maybe.

2 Likes

Yesterday (Saturday)

I found myself taking a look at the Q Store for custom subliminals. It could be out of curiousity. In addition, I did look at a couple of journals on their experiences with customs. I like the idea of customs and the results seem to be faster. However, the wallet will take a hit. Perhaps the customs could be a future thing as it requires more research and funds.

Work in the morning was okay. It was busy but not insane nor hectic.

Saturday evening, did 40 minutes on the exercise bike along with watching last night’s UFC Fight Night.

Please do NOT do buy anything at SC that might cause any financial strain for you. The items in the main shop work well… very well.

Your playlist is solid!

Please do NOT feel pressured to buy a custom. Please do NOT feel like you are missing out by not having a custom.

I think there are people on here who have had great success by listening to subliminals from the main shop. I know @James was one with Dragon Reborn, and I think @Hoppa ran Emperor.

Now if you want to save up for one, you could look at ways to cut expenses. Two common ones most people can do are: stop eating at restaurants (or getting take out), and stop drinking alcohol.

In the interim, you could read about the modules at the Q store and start to make a list. Then re-evaluate and think. Repeat a few times.

2 Likes

Yesterday Sunday Feb 7

Went with my regular playlist. Thank you to @RVconsultant for the advice. I got to stay even more disciplined, patient and focused.

Had a somewhat hard time falling asleep but my sleep quality was good as I woke up today (Monday) feeling energized.

This playlist was started since January 20 so today February 8 Monday would be day 20 with Emperor running since October 3 or so and Limitless Exec since January 3 (One month & few days).

1 Like