Advise on Wealth Subs

Fellow marketing agency owners unite!

Love the path that you’re on.

Eog stage 1 is an AMAZING place to start. It heals money beliefs and makes wealth subliminals MUCH more effective. Truly, if you want to start an agency, this is a greaf place to start… an agency sometimes has more money going out than it does coming in, especially in the early stages. EOG 1 will help you think clearly and take more action on wealth subs like AM.

• EOG 1 is also a “healing” subliminal, so it might be better to run it alongside Limitless Executive opposed to AM.

• After 1 month of EOG ST1, switch to LE + AM and listen to that combo indefinitely… it’ll be a good combo for 4-9 months, easy.

• The next subliminal to add would be RICH. Once you have an agency and you take more than 5-10 sales calls a week, you can add in RICH, but until you have a consistent appointment setting process, dont run RICH.

• eventually, you’ll need a new stack, once you have LE, RICH, AM… but by that time, you should have consistent clients and be an experienced user that can make more intelligent and nuanced stacks.

• Emperor is good but has a lot of non-wealth stuff, ita a big, dense title. TBH until you have an amazing agency and are looking to scale and enjoy your agency, emperor is not as good as AM + LE + RICH. Emperor will help you turn success into a lifestyle, but AM + LE + RICH will help you turn an idea into success.

• At any point in time, you could listen to more loops of EOG 1, or, after a while running AM, even incorporate some cautious loops of EOG 2 and seeing how that effects your results in the long term.

• EOG is long term. Wealth is long term. Dont be afraid of either of them.

5 Likes

Hey Billions…

That’s an awesome post and I really appreciate your help!

Your advise makes a lot of sense to me. This is my first time really “diving” into the sub world and I have found your comments really insightful. I have done it before, but very occasionally and with not as good programs as I believe SubClub has.

So I will finish EoG ST1 (2 more weeks) as you are suggesting before moving to AM + LE which is going to be my main stack up until I have my agency up and running.

Thank you!

3 Likes