Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

Sounds good, especially if you can develop a product to sell around that idea. Perhaps a digital health course or other related products.

Once you start, please let me know. I’d be happy to follow your YouTube channel.

1 Like

Just a different view on coaching: You could do it short term to build case studies and to gather testimonials. To fine-tune your product.

Not saying it is something you should do, just something that popped into my mind when I read your post.

2 Likes

One thing about me is I’m a very competent group facilitator. That’s what I did for the company I sold for, that was a 10K program and many people said I had the best call. I would do some group stuff in line with what you’re saying, to at least validate the concept and fine tune the product.

Eli Wilde and a couple of Sales coaches have a process where they invite a cohort to an 8 week intensive zoom-coaching experience, once a week, to cover each of the 8 ”pillars” of their curriculum. Then there’s Q&A. Then they’re all posted in a course site like Skool and posted as week 1, week 2, etc, with additional homework, pdf’s and training added.

That would be valuable.

At first I thought I was removed from product creation at this stage but it’s important to start to brainstorm products generally speaking before getting too deep into content planned - the product is the culmination of the positive impact that I want to give the world, and the content is a marketing tool, idea development tool, and free version of that same product, so, the more I understand the product, the more I understand the product simultaneously

I’ve thought of some good free lead magnet courses. You know, a course to give away that’s short and sweet and all I need is your email in exchange for it. Long term, I can think about monetizing communities. But I only started planning so I haven’t figured out the middle product yet

You might also want to test a minimal cost product instead of a lead magnet. Even if the product costs $1 these people are proven to take out their credit cards. The quality of the list would probably be better.

In general, everything need to be tested. Different markets react in different ways. There is no absolute truth in marketing.

1 Like

Definitely in the cards I’m sure. Cascading products leading up to the big ticket. Generally it’s good to start with the big ticket, validate it, and then work those small-cost $1-$30 products as “entry level” versions of it into the sales funnel over time. When you have 100,000 followers, a $10 product can make you a lot of money, but at a 1000 follower account, better to have something more expensive as less people will see it.

Main goal pre 20K followers isn’t monetization though, purely brand building and authority creation.

Redesigned the NR/LE custom, now with NWE

Major changes are… NWE to optimize everything towards wealth and try that out. I’m really excited to see how NWE will interact with EF1 and RoS.

Nouveau R.I.C.H. Core × 1
Module #2

Limitless Executive Core × 1
Module #3

New Wealth Experience Core × 1
Module #4

Financial Success Reality Shifter × 1
Module #5

Direct Influencing Aura × 1
Module #6

King’s Radiance × 1
Module #7

Dominion × 1
Module #8

Cosmic Wealth × 1
Module #9

Fenrir × 1
Module #10

Machine: Action × 1
Module #11

Productivity Unleashed × 1
Module #12

Victory’s Call × 1
Module #13

Virtue Series: Diligence × 1
Module #14

True Sell × 1
Module #15

Value Proposition × 1
Module #16

Machine: Rest × 1
Module #17

Positive Being Attractor - Wealth × 1
Module #18

Carpe Diem Ascended × 1
Module #19

Stronger × 1

3 Likes

Really cool screenshot posted by @Pharaoh

Screenshot 2024-01-07 180811

6 Likes

Going to bring some obsession back to sales for a bit to make sure that this is totally solid and can have some diverted attention.

Goals for January

• Review list of past sales calls that have closed, review the calls, review the marketing material they engaged with, to make sure I’m still selling with my absolute best style
  • Bang out a bunch of follow up from people who wanted to start in the new year
  • Get some new sales education to bring in new ideas
  • Get SOP’s in place in a few other areas to keep the company’s sales streamlined
1 Like

30s of RoS last night. 5 mins of NR/LE this morning (old one not with NWE).

This stack has been awesome. I feel organized with my admin stuff. I feel like it’s easier to wake up and get outside right away for a walk/run before work. I’m excited Af about sales rn whereas last month I felt pretty stagnated.

1 Like

Stack is all synergizing PERFECTLY i am amazed. RoS is giving more purpose to life and finding purpose in what I’m already doing. EF1 is giving that purpose a tangible component of waking up every day and being aligned with what I need to do to perform at my best, because I want to perform at my best, because I care. NR/LE is giving me that push towards my goals, supported by RoS and EF1.

3 Likes

What has your experience with Khronos Key been like? Do you think it was that module specifically that made your LE custom hit so much deeper?

I made some customs with Khronos Key in it that I plan to run after I finish my washout and wonder what I can expect.

I don’t have a clear answer. But no I don’t think it has to do with why LE hit deeper. It’s a related effect, for sure.

What made LE hit deeper for me was a bit of exposure to RoS, of all things. Long post about it for those who want to read.

RoS in detail

Thanks for the link! What a fascinating read. I think I’ll have to give RoS a shot (also looking at RoM as a next sub).

1 Like

Go RoM first for sure

1 Like

man i’m really frustrated by customs.

They just don’t f*cking work for me in a sales context. Do they work for me at all? I’ve only ever tried them for sales so I don’t really know.

HOM/PCC worked for me, to be clear. More on that later.

I’ve been in a definite slump the last little bit - and chalk that up to the first of the year and a bit of long covid, whatever, but I decided I was going to go from listening to my NR/LE custom, to listening to NR.

I’ve only listened to one loop of main store NR since that decision and I’ve already closed a massive pay in full.

As my sales title, NR needs to be solo’d in order to feel the results consistently and with minimal variation or recon.

As my productivity title, LE inside the NR/LE custom is hitting deeper, for sure. I worked for 20 hours on monday and literally every second of that (minus 30 minutes of some chess for fun) was productive. I was resting productively, working diligently, and even in my work, i was mentally organized, not floundering around looking for everything and being unprioritized.

My point is, it’s DEEPER in a custom and causing more root cause changes… but it’s also way more f*cking inconsistent. I have more capacity to be productive, but I’m also spending more time in unproductive fits of lethargy which may be another major factor why I’m not getting results in sales - the work ethic isn’t the same. The on-call-intelligence isn’t consistent, either. Maybe it’s even stronger at maximum potential in a custom than as a major title, but it’s less consistent. Being 3x as smart on 10% of calls isn’t nearly as good as being 10% smarter on all of my calls. Consistency is the key to sales. Master a conversation and have it over and over and over again.

So, back to why HOM/PCC worked for me back then.

First of all, PCC is not a sales sub. Not for me. I’ll go ahead and say it. I didn’t notice much in terms of sales prowess enhanced from it - but I noticed benefits in many other areas. Second of all, it’s VERY light (pre-WTP), so I’m not sure that it even distracted from HOM very much. It was almost like running HOM plus a booster.

The conclusion, for me, is that I can’t have a sales custom that has two cores. It needs to be JUST Nouveau RICH, or even JUST House Of Medici, a small number of uber-important modules, and that’s it. Just a mildly-enhanced, name-embedded title hardly any different than what I’d find as a solo’d major title.

I’ve also realized that if I want to leverage customs, the best place to do so is for the more advanced/intense healing and personal development. Make something a little heavier, and run it on Friday so that I have about 60 hours to process it, then I can listen to NR/LE as solo titles on sunday night so that by monday morning, all the healing is out of my system, and all of the sales/intelligence skills are back in.

2 Likes

Had similar experiences running customs, I almost always have gotten much more consistent results from the mains.

One thing I’ve started doing as of recent that I think has helped is running my deeper/developmental sub in the evening (Primal for me) so it has time to process over night, and then running my productivity/sales sub in the morning (Genesis Mogul) followed by a micro loop of a smaller less demanding that title that I just feel like running for that day. Still every other day format and I’ve found I can run full loops this way without really any recon, also gives a lot of flexibility for the third title. For example during the work week that micro loop is typically LE, but on vacation I’ll experiment with RoTW. Currently doing this MWF to keep it simple.

1 Like

I believe this is related to the result enhancers. Many people don’t really utilize manifestation modules at all. I think those are the ones that are removed when only the core is provided. I know Saint always says that Yggdrasil is the one you should use if you only use 1 manifestation module. Maybe that means this is the core manifestation module in most programs?

I’ll put in a support ticket and keep you posted.

tagging @Malkuth because I know he has discussed customs and how they function in relation to the major programs.

absolutely nothing is removed from cores

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying. It’s possible that those non-essential elements are actually what produce direct results because they are the core, not everything surrounding it.

Let me give you an example with Emperor. Since I created my custom version, I don’t feel as much of a sexual vibe anymore. When I was using the main program, I was constantly feeling horny. Now with my custom I do not anymore, something is missing what I personally enjoy. So, it’s possible that there’s something in your custom version that is missing from the main store, and that’s what’s giving you these non-immediate sales results.

Just food for thought.

1 Like

Hmm. Not so black and white, okay. I’ll keep an open mind! Tag me if you get a support ticket.

I think the reason also can be that with custom, you have another core and other 18 modules, so your focus is not only on Emperor and therefore bigger horniness but also on other things in a custom and just Emperor does not have a full spotlight like before for processing in your mind.

From what I know the difference between the main sub and core is only that the core does not have a primer because the whole custom has a primer.