ADHD - Discussion

I’ve found Commander to do the same for me. It was a pleasant surprise, for sure.

Before ZP I ran Commander as a daily booster/pseudo-major title but I’m gonna have to rethink that now with ZP… Gonna sneak a peak on that gmx too. Sounds awesome.

It keeps blowing my mind that one can help alleviate some of the adhd symptoms with subliminal programming.

1 Like

Here’s a long novel I wrote on my experience with professional help for ADHD.

I have become very passionate lately on this subject that I used to be completely against.

4 Likes
Watch the video and tell me how you feel
  • I relate to almost all, and I am diagnosed
  • I relate to almost all, and I have suspected I have AD(H)D
  • I relate to almost all, and I am sure I do not have AD(H)D
  • I am diagnosed ADHD, and I cannot relate to most
  • I cannot relate to most

0 voters

Wait, no “I relate to all of it” - choice? :sweat_smile:

I had forgotten about this thread, but I just want to drop this here because I get the feeling/sensation that Quantum Limitless ST1 has indeed alleviated some of my AD(H)D symptoms. Kinda makes sense since it “heals” the brain, balances hormones, neurotransmitters (dopamine anyone?) and so on…

And some mornings I even forget to take my medication because I just get started with my tasks at work and I just keep at it. It’s weird…

3 Likes

All stages or St1 in particular (/St4)?

1 Like

Bringing it here …

3 Likes

@simon that’s really intelligent to differentiate healing cognitive-specific ADHD symptoms (forgetfulness, etc) from the emotional impact/shame/identity associated with being “The ADHD Kid” growing up. Chosen From Within is definitely the perfect choice for that, with it’s two pronged approach.

Forgiveness to forgive yourself and forgive others.

And all the other healing geared towards giving you the belief you can be a leader with ADHD as it can create a “less-than” mentality that could make it hard to imagine yourself in leadership positions (be that formal leadership or just being the most trusted man in the room)

2 Likes

I don’t agree with that. I feel that titles such as Regeneration and Limitless are best at a base level but Dragon Reborn and Quantum Limitless would be way better to not only deal with whatever trauma someone has but also to help deal with the learning issues and processes

There’s a difference between cognitive specific ADHD symptoms as @ouroboros mentioned and “emotional” ADHD symptoms. You wouldn’t use Dragon Reborn if you have the cognitive side of things that would be like breaking your leg and expecting it to heal by going to a club.

For cognitive, QLQ or Limitless hands down. For emotional probably Sanguine or DR however I don’t in believe healing via a healing sub as I’ve said before. If you need emotional healing just do a archetype based sub and that will do healing threw experience which I’ve mentioned before. In this case, something like Emperor would be your best bet for emotional based ADHD symptoms.

In theory I agree with you but only a Sith deals in absolutes

In my experience use a subliminal that aligns with your goals. I turned my entire life around on EoG by running it for a year. Got me to seek therapy, figure out that I need a little more help and got the right medication and my life took off.

I think this was because EoG was aligned with my deepest desires and I was working towards something. This allowed me the discipline to stay the course and take action despite my ADHD having me notoriously keep switching up my current hyperfixation.

2 Likes

I think the New Sanguine is helping with Executive Functions.

ADHD paralysis and fatigue are significantly down since I started stacking it.

Much easier to do what needs to be done. No overwhelm. Etc.

:+1:t2:

6 Likes

why do you think that?

Reading Sanguine’s Objectives

While looking at ADHD from the frame of "Ferrari Brain with Bicycle Brakes"
… (our overactive Default Mode Network feature) …

:thinking:

Duh! How Could It NOT Help?

:nerd_face:

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Funny you say this @Vesper. I ran Dragon Reborn Limit Destroyer the last four or five months, switched to Quantum Limitless a fully cycle ago. I have gotten more of what I was looking for and need out of QL in the last month than all the months of DRLD.

1 Like

Glad you shared this @Fractal_Explorer i have been listen to subs in no way loud but definitely not super quite. I am going to try to listen to it as low as possible just before I can’t hear all the details in the masking sounds. See if my results increase.

1 Like

ADHD is a neurodevelopmental syndrome and is something that someone is born with, it is related to genetics, early child development, and risk factors associated with pregnancy. The risk factors include premature birth, fetal exposure to substances like alcohol or tobacco, or low birth weight. But ADHD is a complex genetic trait, so it can be influenced by interaction with environmental factors and stressors. The external factors might include overuse of technology, exposure to environmental toxic like lead.

ADHD is a well-known and treatable condition. It may include pharmacological medication and making adjustments to educational settings, workplaces, and home life that can help better manage the effects of ADHD.

1. Intense excercise 6 times a week (martial arts like kickboxing or something that requires intense physical exertion triggers the danger and complexity of a hunt .
    2 . 20 minutes of meditation 2x of the day . DO NOT USE THE EXCUSE OF HAVING ADHD FROM NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT ONLY TAKES 20 MINUTES .
  2. High protein diet
4 Likes

For me did Khan Black st4 the job splendidly.
It was the first time I expirienced something like a choice in my life how I want to react to situations in life.

Then the New Sanguine came out and finaly my brain was quiet and in peace for 4 days.

SUBLIMINALCLUB RULES

5 Likes