Ad Dystopia Advertisers Inflatrate Our Lives

I get the Hustle everyday and they have an article that just shows how important and great it is we have Subliminal Club to help us take charge of our lives. This is exactly what Saint has been talking about.

:grimacing:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s scary crap.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t this outlawed in the 50/60s? I remember reading about subliminal messaging during movies in the theater which caused patrons to buy more snacksā€¦and I donā€™t even like Coors light! Lol.

2 Likes

The term ā€œHyper-propaganda/ā€ just popped up in my headā€¦ it is scary and we are usually helpless against the onslaught of ā€œsubliminalā€ messaging through ads and billboards. Or even how products are placed in the storeā€¦ And thatā€™s not going to go a way anytime soon. Itā€™s fortunate that they donā€™t have ZP tech for their ads :joy: :sweat_smile: :thinking: :open_mouth: :scream:

So, how can we counter this infringement into our own subconsciousness? We simply run SubClub products to become even stronger. Master your subconscious, and youā€™ll master your universe :sweat_smile: :sunglasses:

EDIT: Alsoā€¦ imagine if we were able to run say Love Bomb through every speaker of the worldā€¦?
*Supervillainous ambitions intensifies *

Is this how good intentions paves the road to hell? :thinking: :joy:

Slightly off-topic. Ping to @Palpatine In the article they link an experimental (currently open source DIY) wearable device for ā€œTargeted Dream Incubationā€. Since the LD-device you had your eyes on never reached the market.

3 Likes

I decided to make my own :smiley: One of the many reasons Iā€™m learning C now.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t this suggest it would be quite good to listen to subliminals when you fall asleep?

1 Like

I was just thinking about thisā€¦ and figured a sub that isnā€™t as densely packed as the ZP or Qv2 could work.

The only question is; what would such a deprogramming ā€œprotectionā€ subliminal contain, and would it interfere and negatively effect our deliberate subliminal programming? Food for thought.

1 Like

KHAN ST1 and DR ST1 has it.

DR ST1

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon. This includes energetic blocks, negative emotions that you are holding on to, tensions in your body, conditioning, traumas, as well as any harmful subliminal influences you might have picked up on during your subliminal journey.

KHAN ST1

Total Breakdown will also serve to remove subliminal programming that is unhelpful. If by any chance a previous subliminal you listened to had programming that is harmful, Total Breakdown will destroy it. It will not remove any positive programming or programming that benefited you.

1 Like

Perfect.

Now we just need it in a combined title that we can run while we sleep in addition to our regular stack - Kinda like Ascension Chamber :grinning:

1 Like

Was there a Tom Cruise like that where the ads would call you out by name when walking past them?

Aahā€¦ I donā€™ think I quite got that referenceā€¦ What did you mean? :sweat_smile:

Sorry about that. There was a Tom Cruise movie where when you walked past ads or billboards they would call you by name to buy their product. I canā€™t remember the name.

I think itā€™s this.

3 Likes

Bingo!

1 Like