About Women, Manifestation and SPs

Hi, I’m not sure whether this is the right place to ask such a question, but I would like to hear the perspective of the women who are using Subclub subliminals on this topic. I’ve raised a topic similar to this one before but thought I would get better perspectives from women here.

For the ladies here, I have observed that in a lot of manifestation, healing and law of attraction forums that women tend to focus a lot on manifesting their SP (could be specific person, significant person or special person but I don’t really know the meaning of the word SP), and the approach to manifestation often involves thinking deeply about emotional well-being, self-love, gratitude, imagining the most lovable circumstances for yourself and your loved ones .

Basically the approach to life looks more passive, gentler and much more in harmony with one’s emotions. Women also appear to be more easily made happy by many simple things in life, such as seeing a flower bloom.

You might observe a difference in the way men approach their objectives on this forum, which involves a lot of aggressiveness, ambition and planning in terms of planning their end-goals. For men, there is a lot of focus on becoming more and more powerful internally and externally in order to achieve one’s goals, especially in this subliminal community. Power for men may be expressed in the form of lots of money, sexual prowess, or the ability to dominate and influence other people.

My question here is, do you think these differences in terms of the approach to goal-setting and manifestation are a product of the environment/society or are they actually determined by one’s gender?

3 Likes

Check out "The Seductress "product page

Being a newbie here but having done LOA to bring a certain ex back (which worked for a while til i said no when money was mentioned lol), I do think it is gender specific. Yes i want the money and the sexual allure but finding someone to share it with is more important to me as i have gotten older (past the halfway mark lol).

You could say that I have had the money, the job satisfaction to influence people but was i really happy with it - i dont think so. I hit rock bottom and am on the way up again but this time I have more respect for myself. I find that I can spot who is genuine and who isnt - less patient with the woe is me and no time for me me me people, money comes and goes as long as bills are paid on time. I’m not materialistic as I used to be - as long as Im breathing and earning money.

Yes I want to be the seductress that sets guys’ pulses racing no matter how old they are (Seductress/ Libertine/SM X2), I want to look after myself (Spartan/Beast Within/Unleashed) but I want to do it with grace and sophistication that makes me different from other women. I want to leave men scratching their heads going ‘whoever her partner is he is a lucky sod’ - after all isnt that what you men want from the subs you are listening to but just in more manly way? :thinking:

LOA is very much you have it now even if you dont physically have it. In a way i got my flat because each night i went to believing i had bought the flat and pictured myself in it. I have a certain man in mind - its taken a relaxed attitude to get to a point where he feels he can open up to me. I dont judge, i dont demand and certainly dont beg for his attention instead i listen and try to understand from his POV. It isnt easy. He can be very blunt but then sometimes i am blunt back. Before you know it, we are back to relaxed selves. Enough rambles. Hope this helps.

4 Likes