A ZP journey, from Melior

Jesus, 6 ZP sounds like it would melt your brain.

2 Likes

Technically people can get 6 cores total in 3 customs :eyes:

But yeah I don’t see that as a good idea in general

I think it’s best to stay at 2 custom at max (2 cores each) in a stack
Just an instinctive thought

In my case making it one custom helps me not fill it with too many modules paradoxaly
Since if it would be two I’d be tempted (most probable reality) to make it more than 10 modules each anyway so it’s close to be the same

Matter of perspective I guess

2 Likes

That’s definitely fair, the same thing during my planning, I set a personal limit of 10 modules and then I was stuck between removing the 11th module.

2 Likes

I play 2nd loop yesterday

And damn that dream night was long as heck
I remember strictly everything

I think it was half Astral stuff half a dream because I remember everything so well and my thought did not modified directly what was happening, only toward the end before waking up

Wich was super hard I felt like staying the eyes closed so badly but I knew that if I’d do so I’d be lost in dream limbo for a good minimum of another 2-3 hours lol and it was already getting late enough

I’m going for a good walk later that today to ground a bit myself since it was quite an experience

I’ve finnaly broken out this Grey area zone I talked before were I kept getting in each dreams for over a week, I think I’ve integrated and healed what I needed so I’ve been finally able to move on to other lands of dreamscape

It was so mesmerizing, Trully no other words for that, hence the need to ground myself a’d strengthen my roots to be sure to not get lost in those wonders

2 Likes

Also I’ve noticed that when I play my loop in the morning, I seem to not experience recon at all, at least so far

It could be a mix from finally getting accustomed to ZPT level too and my slightly extended washout of 8 days instead of 5

So I’ll keep it that way for now

2 Likes

Played my 3rd loop

Today I got forward a huge leap in my process to be free and do what I really want

But it has triggered many questions I completely shoved to the side and forgot about

Am I strong enough to be seen as Who I Trully am?
I’ve lived my whole life hiding my progress and tools along knowledge like a creature with it’s string stirring my self into directions or only letting out some of what I judge acceptable for others to see

All this while my true whole self is in the shadows

All this has make me grow scared of letting all out with many questions :

‘’ What if someone recognize me? ‘’
‘’ Do I even want to be recognize? ‘’
‘’ Will my peace be disturbed? ‘’
‘’ Should I ultimately care or not about all of this? ‘’

Just as I wrote those question here I had a spark

It’s dumb, I’m complaining that I never find people or friends exactly like me with the same intiatable hunger for knowledge and improvement yet I don’t display signal for such people to go toward me

I’ve grown my whole life in shadows no wonder I am not seen

Would I want to die and people know less than half of me?

I need to grow some more balls and just throw myself out I think

1 Like

I really do relate to that experience. What is OK to say, and when? Should I tell people of my process of personal development? Should I show the world my endless hunger for knowledge? Should I show the true level of my ambition? Will I be hated for it? Will it backlash on me? Would anyone even understand or would it be lost on them?

I suppose the crux of the matter is that most people are not particularity excited over other people’s ambition or progress, let alone that someone God forbid would work on improving themselves. That would mean that you would have a higher standing in the social hierarchy than those who can’t be bothered to try, so they express all kinds of toxic things to pull you down to their level.

Still, most of these things are lost on most people, unfortunately. You could awaken a crossroad in the middle of a city in broad daylight, and no-one would care - because no-one would understand what the hell you were doing :joy:

Is there anything you could do that would still send the signals you want, without posting your “Mage level” on Facebook? The people you seek would still be able to find you - like on this forum, for example.

I believe your concern is one to be recognized but, at the same time, one to rise above. With true power you don’t need to pet the sweaty things, right? :smiley:

How does that resonate with you?

1 Like

You made me smile and laugh a bit with that one :joy:

Yes, of course my goal is not to showcase to the world and shout on every roof ‘’ I am… (insert anything to who you are)… " but rather be confortable with putting it in a bigger frame, give more space for my self in this world instead of forcing it within because it doesn’t fit out there and more light exposition to those traits even if they’re neglected in most people

I think In the few months coming, I should be able to create that safe circle for me

Being both more exposed yet enough in the shadows to pursue my life without being taken for an absolute mad man

Very true the concern steemed mainly from the fact that if I want to become the vision that I had of my more perfect self, I have to be a bit more open about my believes a’d not being a compulsive man who hides everything he does and think, I’ve become too addicted to that way of being

Like attract alike

While I love my sweet little shadow blanket of confort, in my case if I’m being honest with myself, I’m acting cowardly because of fear.
Rather than acting from a ‘’ higher place’’

Being in the shadow is okay, but I need to learn to be more vulnerable yet stay composed like rock in adversity, I’ m no more a child

I like saying that I want to shine, well how much is that true?

Anyway I’ll take it step by step
I feel that it’ll help me come more in term with my inner child and my higher self, so it’s only win in the end

Thanks for the thinking @Athanaxos
I’m getting a bit more clear about it in my head

1 Like

Also something that I completely forgot to mention is that I’m high on sexual energy everyday

I’m using it a lot of it to keep that drive to change my life and pursue my spiritual endeavors

Now that I think about it one sub that I’ve run for the lo gest time would be diamond since it was in my first custom for 3-4 month then along wanted ZP and currently in my custom so coming close to a year of use

I forgot what it was not having sexual energy lmao

1 Like

Since some people talk about music, I figured out why not should I too.

Recently skimming through @Grasping_infinity journals and ending up on this knowledge I forgot about certain tones of music & sound
I get why I love energic wooden flute and drum song so badly, they make me feel like a wild happy child

Their music soothe my soul to it’s core to the point where I don’t see the necessity in desires at all and just feel a form of powerfull peace and happiness leaving everything else to dust

But as soon as I stop listening to those and stop moving around, every little and big human desires rise back as soon and I’m wondering how even was I able to feel and think that way??

So yeah music is definitly a powerfull tool with origins I’m not sure I’ve yet grasped

1 Like

This also brings me back thoughts about how we always seem to prefer the state we’re currently in over any other, to the point where it’s becoming almost impossible to deny the pleasure from one type of consciousness to move into another one

Similarly to how I freaking love feeling that tremendous feeling of peace and profound bliss and think to myself : “sexual desire is such a dull thing”

Then whenever I revert into those sexual energy : “I can’t even understand why I could think such things, I love sexuality, that peace feeling looks so dull”

Honestly it brings me back to this state where I know I love both even if I can only appreciate each in their own time, I just wish I didn’t felt that the other face of the coin is dull

One of my secondary but still of main goal of my spiritual journey is becoming able to master those two faces I have and live with both at the same time, bringing them ever closer without feeling like they’re opposite

I don’t know how it’ll happen yet but I think I’ll come across a solution naturally as I grow and won’t even think twice about it

2 Likes

Played 4th loop Custom + AC

I found plenty of books that I’ve never seen before on subjects I’m super duper into, and am ready to devour ton of review about them to nitpick the best one

So time to dig up some info!

Also last night was quite an active night in term of ideas on matter I should work on for some time

1 Like

THE MYSTIC : IGNITION FROM WITHIN

• Mind’s Eye
  • God Like MASCULINITY
  • Sage immortal

Pure masculine strengths - Chaos bender :

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
  • Immortal’s Blade
  • Dominion

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

Unlimited Emotion Unlocker :

• Emo Unfiltered

Spiritual ignition :

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding
  • Gratitude Embodiment

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
  • Yggdrasil

I still want big PP :

• Male enhancement
3 Likes

After some long time thinking about it
I kept that feeling of my custom being wrong somehow that a module wasn’t there for the same reasons as the others, Remote viewing

I had this nagging sense that it shouldn’t be there no matter how bad I wanted it
So here it is, I’ve switched it to grattitude embodiment to be sure to stay grounded as I’ll gain momentum into feelings of power from within

Now I feel my custom bein much more coherent even if I justified why RV was there before
If I want that skill so bad I’ll work on it on the side

I’m also hesitating to change Yggdrasil for Divine will
I’ll see

2 Likes

Anyway
Now I’m at 3 cores
I think those won’t whange, I feel pretty solid about them

Still planning that sub for summer
:sunglasses:

For I’ll become the shining sun :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

It’s been a few days that from time to time but fairly often I have that feeling of using the phrase/sentence of someone else (more than 1 person actually) I saw on the forum or somewhere on the net

This feeling happens mostly when I sense that I say deeper things or more thoughtfull insight that I’m getting, and although I got that feeling I just can’t pinpoint where I rode that or saw it
It’s a sort of slight & soft yet super long & persisting feeling of "déjà-vu"

I feel like I’m self fulflling some stuff lmao
Who knows

Maybe it’s Mind’s eye really kickin along my journey to embody more my higher self

1 Like

Yet again another addictive video in the series of igniting the fire within
Is it edgy ? Nah it’s cool as hell

A truthfull Ode to the divine essence we all carry

1 Like

Played 5th loop

Meditation is really easy
I feel like I only stop because I have other things to do
Otherwise I’d become a human rock

I’m gaining momentum in my endeavors

I’m even less tolerant toward what I deem bullshit, and become even cut-throat at times
I make sure I’m understood when it happens and explain why after, I really have no energy to put into bullshit ATM

I feel really confident about where I’m heading
Honestly it’s the first time in my life I can picture myself doing something long time and gaining money with what I’m trying to establish

Before no matter how hard I tried I could never picture myself in the future doing what I was learning for, much less gaining money

I think it’s simply because I shouldn’t have forced upon me what didn’t fit
Now even if I feel stressed at times, I feel at ease knowing that I’m having pleasure constructing something that I feel is worthwhile for me but also for other people
I still have a bit of fear but it’s only because I’m still constructing so it’s hard to see what lies after, and also because I’m not used to express what I want to bring in this world

This whole part of me is not used to act and live into the light
The tension of a new life, the one true to you is just the best stress you’ll ever have

1 Like

I’m in a phase currently where so many things are synchronized, wherever I watch I get the same specific message

May I look in dreams I see confirmations of situations currently happening

May I look in tarot, I hear what I saw in my dreams

My ancestor have a messages? They tell me to do what exactly I’m doing and keep up

My HGA/HS? Same thing

It is quite an amazing sensation to see the exact same message everywhere you look or question
That make me feel like I’m definitly doing something right if not everything atm

I’m sure I’d go for anything I’d still hear the same thing

It’s an exciting feeling
Confirmations I love 'em

1 Like

THE MYSTIC : IGNITION FROM WITHIN

• Mind’s Eye
  • God Like MASCULINITY
  • Sage immortal

Pure masculine strengths - Chaos bender :

• Power Awareness
  • Fenrir
  • Vortex dive crucible