A ZP journey, from Melior

the same reason why Mind’s Eye is on the store while being in the primer.
same thing with manifestation boosters.

think about it, do manifestation boosters seem necessary when you have ME core and AsC?

1 Like

I’ll have an hard time answering that when I first strated AC it was along my most recent custom wich had the two booster I always come back to : Deus & Tyrant and that same custom had Mind’s eye of course…

But there is some good food for thoughts in what you say too hummmm

1 Like

If you check my new journal, both of my customs technically only have 1 “major results enhancer” each;

Narcissus has DEUS
Hermès has Yggdrasil

The reason for why not more, is because of the capabilities of ZP on its own.

What do you think was the main reason ZP subs are so hyped up?

1 Like

Of course I already did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll rethink about the boosters and Bluesky…
Thanks a lot bro it helps

1 Like

Oh you did :eyes:

I’ll tell you one thing, go to the customs thread I made, and rethink your modules again (list them as groups of 7 modules per core) and then post it there, let’s see how that goes :wink:

ahahah of coure I already did that too
It’s been an active week for me on the forum

I think I already have more or less 7/7 for the masculine and Spiritual I mostly have to separate myself from the ones that are too much :dizzy_face:

1 Like
  • Mind’s Eye
  • God Like Masculinity/ + Sage immortal ?
  • Remote viewing ?

Pure masculine strengths - Chaos bender :

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
  • Immortal’s Blade
    +Dominion ?

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

Unlimited Emotion Unlocker :

• Emo Unfiltered
  • The wonder

Spiritual Sun maker/igniter :

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding
  • ̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶s̶k̶y̶ ( Go zp primer :joy:)

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
  • Tyrant
  • Mountain Breaker
  • Yggdrasil ? I keep seing it everywhere for a few days so it must be a sign anyway…
    I think I’ve come to an end about adding potential module, now it shoul be only trimming

I still want big PP so does a sun :

• Male enhancement
2 Likes

First of all, what are you trying to do with these?

Are you still not sure about the cores?
You want masculinity and spirituality, but you’re still attached to Mind’s eye.

Then why not stack it with your big pp custom?

That will take out like 2 modules from you

1 Like

First of all :joy:

I kinda love the idea to have some sort of X vision, I, like Malkuth already experienced precognitive dreams or more personnaly dreams that were so realistic I just wasn’t aware that I woke up at some point

I see Mind’s eye/ Remote viewing as a way to unlock and sharpen the skill of visualisation for my spiritual practice, there is something that tells me I should go that way while building courage and strength, because if not I’ll go forward at snail pace, wich is okay but I need a bit more than that for now

So from my pov everything becomes so tied together and synergic it’s hard to make change …

Why don’t I stack ? Well first anything in a custom is more powerfull like you know
and I want to really focus a smuch brain power one one main sub
Because no matter what Big PP custom lol is still in ZPT so takes quite a lot of mental energy

1 Like

So it seems that I’m at my 4th day of washout

I feel really good, even if yesterday I had a sort of “mentalbreak” type of event in my life, the type that leaves you on your knees for some time and I couldn’t think of something else the whole day at all time

My subconscious took back the control during the night, the dreams weren’t “confortable” but nor too unconfortable, so as I woke up today, I just felt good
My guess is that it was a healing dream

I think my mind grasped enough scripts and neural paths towards love and faith with my custom so he used it as best as he could when he had the opportunity to overun my reason during sleep

I feel nowhere near as chaotic bad as yesterday even if it isn’t fully gone, I’m now in a state where I can do things without having my mind in crisis or feeling overwhelmed by feelings when thinking about what happened

As for how the washout goes well I’m not counting rest days especially (it’s just now that I thought it would be a good idea to keep the count) I think I’ll probably take more than 5 days off, probably 7, maybe even more

I’ll see

I don’t feel the urge to play a loop anyway
And to be honest I didn’t feel the need either during the 21 days, at times I almost forgot even

Also I’d like to thank you @Invictus, even if I didn’t show that I felt bad af, just exchanging a bit on my future custom with you did me good and opportunities to turn my thoughts on something else even if it wasn’t for long

For people curious about what happened, sorry but I prefer to keep it private
Let’s just say that I wanted to say that I’m glad that I put a lot of love themed modules in my custom
And no it’s not because I’m mentioning love modules that I got my heart broken by a woman either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Curious how was your productivity/focus on Stark, did it improve?

Yes! Stark, Carpe Diem Ascended and Natural Winner is a great combo for work enjoyment.

2 Likes

So 6th day of washout

I’ll definitly go for the minimum of 7 I don’t feel any need or urge to play a loop since going for the classical patern with ZPT seems more like a challenge to endure than a peacefull bettering
That could explain why my brain is not that eager to restart as soon LOL

Althought the reward at the end is greater to compensate

I’m definitly loosing all sense of lucidity in my dreams I don’t click anymore that I’m dreaming
At least for now but the dreams feel very “solid”
Almost like an alternate reality with a few dream like twist since it doesn’t respond to the same rules

Reality especially when going out to walk a bit in the wood feels ecstatic I would love to walk hours without end sadly there is not such woods at proximity only a small one that I know like the back of my hand

1 Like

PART 3

• Mind’s Eye
  • Remote viewing ?

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
  • Immortal’s Blade
    +Dominion ?

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

• Emo Unfiltered
  • The wonder

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
    ̶T̶y̶r̶a̶n̶t̶

• Mountain Breaker

• Yggdrasil ? I keep seing it everywhere for a few days so it must be a sign anyway…
    I think I’ve come to an end about adding potential module, now it shoul be only trimming

• Male enhancement
1 Like

22 !
I’m getting closer and yet it’s becoming ever harder :sob:

1 Like

PART 4

• Mind’s Eye
  • Remote viewing ?

• Power Awareness
  • Steadfast
  • Vortex dive crucible
  • Immortals Courage
  • Furious Ascent
  • Immortal’s Blade
    +Dominion ?

Stillness Master :

• Everpresent
  • Flow

• Emo Unfiltered
  • The wonder

• Awakened perception
  • Mystery
  • Faith unweilding

Growth Boosters :

• Deus
  • ̶M̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶r̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶

• Male enhancement
1 Like

21 :astonished:

Am I going to be able to finish at least the plan before the end of the week ?!??
:joy:

1 Like

Unnecessary with everything else there

1 Like

Hummm
I thought it would give a great earthly form of courage to complement Immortal’s courage
Since I’ve been through really bad stuff a few times last year and was just froze in place even tho I had enough skills to act upon those…
I hated that feeling

I know there were not my fault but I still feel guilty about not acting when I had the power to. Even if the situations got resolved as best as possible without my intervention

2 Likes

Fenrir would help then :wink:

2 Likes