A way to see or hear the script

Hi guys.
I have a rough understanding of how subliminal works but I wonder is there a pdf or some script where we can see what we are listening? Or is there a way to turn off a one channel in masked to hear actual affirmations?

Alright. Sorry mate. Read below.

We will never see or hear the script.

You can start here https://support.subliminalclub.com/ It has all kind of articles that would answer your questions.

As for actually getting the scripts, that’s not a possibility. Its a trademarked script and many would love to get their hands on them. Just know that it works better than anything out there.

1 Like

@RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher Can you close this thread? Thanks

My understanding is the way the subliminal messages are written are a trade secret which is understandable. However i believe they are written as questions so it might be something like “Isn’t it amazing that your health improves as each day passes” or “why are you so sexy around women”. Rather then statements like “you are healthy” or “you are an alpha man”.

Dont take what i say as the gospel but thats what I think.

3 Likes

He is asking a perfectly legitimate question. Its natural to want to understand how something works for some people especially when it works.

4 Likes

I know it’s a legitimate question and I answered it. Saints going to close the thread anyway

1 Like

Looks like I struck the nerve here.
I asked a question in a friendly manner without bad intentions or hurting anyone.
While I never said I am concerned or have any doubts, I like to know what’s been put into my head if possible.
I understand this is a business secret and it’s perfectly fine with me.
At the end of the day all it matters if if shit works or not. And I am about to find out.

Thx for the welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation bro.

4 Likes

I’m not mad. There’s nothing to discuss here so I asked for the thread to be closed. No hard feeling whatsoever.

Glad we are on the same page. Cheers

1 Like

I believe the scripts are written like. How would your ideal self act if… How would your ideal self make money.

But this is ofcourse pure speculation. And they are probably a lot more advanced than that. The great thing about sub club that almost no one else do.

Is there are not I affirmations. They are not trying to make you into something you are not.

Instead the scripts are working to make you the person you want to be.

2 Likes

So, you’ve gathered by now :joy:, the answer is ‘nope’.

The essence of this company is innovation in script design and script delivery. So we’re dealing with Intellectual Property.

On the other hand, if you would like to see how a script might possibly look, you can check out a book on hypnosis. Many of them contain sample scripts. Won’t be what’s used in the programs here, but could still be instructive or useful to you.

As @TheBoxingScientist said, nothing wrong with the question. But just imagine walking into the best restaurant in your area and after a particularly delicious meal, asking the chef if he might just ‘jot down the recipe for you’.

Not going to happen. And depending on the day, other people around you might start freaking out like pigeons who smell smoke inside the coop.

“Are you crazy??!!! No one asks such things of the great Pierre Jacont!! Leave this restaurant and do not return!”

7 Likes

The best analogy mate hahaha!!

1 Like

Just imagine walking into an Apple/Facebook/Microsoft/Google office building and after a particularly good experience, asking the desk if they might just ‘share the source codes with you’.

:rofl:

4 Likes

On the other hand, if you went to a hypnotist, you’d hear the script repeated right in front of you. If you could just stop from going into trance and were willing to throw away the benefit :grinning:, you could keep every single word.

Not everything is secret, but source codes and subliminals most certainly are.

3 Likes

Back in time 2018 when I found SubClub I ran Limitless and was smiling non-stopped. Wondered: what is so incredible in those audios that is much liked by my SubC. Compared to competitors subs, SubClubs made me very positive and relaxed.

1 Like