Where can I find the Scripts for Mogul?

I had been wondering why I can’t find the scripts anywhere. I know many of you gullible cats will say that I’m not suppose to know the scripts which its not smart at all but thanks for your kind suggestion. Can anybody expand on this topic? thanks

Welcome to SubliminalClub. First off, I want to make it clear that this is an exceptionally friendly forum. We don’t engage in any kind of name calling or rudeness, period. I know you’re probably not used to that because the Internet is a largely rude place, but we do things different here. You may express your concerns, but please be careful in referring to people as “gullible cats,” or any other sort of pejorative. This is not debatable and another infraction will result in an immediate ban.

As for your question, we do not publicly release our scripts. No one does. Not any of the other large competitors, not even the majority of low-effort YouTube subliminals. They are trade secret. We understand if you don’t want to use our products because of that. There are a few companies who release rudimentary “affirmation” based titles for you to use who publishes their scripts. If you are interested in them, send me a PM and I’ll be sure to send you their way.

As for us, we will not be changing that policy any time soon. Again, this isn’t debatable or really up for discussion right now. We hope, however, that you’ll stick around, read the forum and discuss people’s results with them (in a respectful manner) and see if you’re willing to take that leap.

Otherwise, thanks for stopping by.

16 Likes

You really should stick around and try a sub from this company. They are mind-blowingly good.

7 Likes

Thanks for the fast response. Sorry if you had found rude my comment. I understand that the political correctness has made many weak minded people that are easily offended. A far as trade secret goes it did made my day.
I had been using Mogul for a while and I had been improving in my finances, I even started budgeting and reaching some goals that were hard for me. BUT I also has been using selegiline so I do not know what truly did the change. I guess the question is: In what technique do you based your ‘trade secret’? Once again sorry for the hurt feelings of anyone. Thanks for the welcome and I happily remove the post if that’s political correct.

it’s like going to coca cola and asking where you can find the ingredients of the secret sauce :sweat_smile:
its not offensive its just odd that you’d seriously expect a serious answer to your question

6 Likes

um… ok?

I think you might make Saint a liar in calling us all exceptionally friendly. So far you’ve scoffed at trade secrets/intellectual property, and insulted the general population here in both of your posts.

9 Likes

This isn’t about “political correctness” or “weakness,” it’s about respect. We don’t even discuss politics here, at all. The purpose of this forum is to advance human potential by harnessing the power of the mind and the way we are choosing to do so – through subliminal audio. You can be skeptical, or hold whatever politics or views you want and that’s okay, because you won’t be discussing them here anyway.

There are other places more suitable for those types of conservations. On Reddit or Twitter, you can yell at someone to your heart’s content. Here, our purpose is to push the boundaries of the human mind, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do.

I don’t understand your question regarding trade secrets, but even if I did, I probably wouldn’t answer anyway. We’ve spent the past three years working 10 - 12 hours a day perfecting our scripting and build methods. There is nothing you can do or so that could compel me to release that information.

As I said before, if you want to be skeptical, that’s your choice. If you believe Mogul isn’t working for you, we have a 30-day refund policy that you can take advantage of. If that’s not enough, again, there are other companies who do publish their scripts and you may patronize them instead.

I’m going to close this thread because the final word has been given – we won’t be giving out any information on our proprietary technology. I think you know the expectations we have to continue using this service, so enjoy your stay.

12 Likes