A SubliminalUser is Reborn

I think you just should follow real masters to embrace your shit first and then start working on it.

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It is said that you can get into alpha state by rolling your eyes up.

Perhaps activate your Third Eye too.

1 Like

Thinking that my healing ultima custom, Man Finds Himself, pairs well with ST2.

1 Like

Rest day.

Oh shoot manā€¦feeling a bad pressure in that heart center again :frowning:

Iā€™m honestly surprised by the feelings I get when I do Metta Meditation (Loving-Kindness), particularly when I direct it towards someone else. This appears to be the perfect kind of meditation for this healing phase.

1 Like

R.I.C.H. May have a place in my stack after DR ST4.

1 Like

It may not be related at all but I feel something like that while meditating standing up. But usually, it passes pretty fast and it doesnā€™t make me anxious at all. Maybe we both need our hearts (maybe hear chakra?) strengthening. Regular alternate nostril breathing is a good place to start.

4 Loops ST2 + 1 Loop MFiH

Really great day at work today. ST2 doesnā€™t appear to impact functioning. In addition:

• I enjoyed the Metta meditation again! Iā€™m surprised, this can be quite the tool for emotional healing.
  • Timeblocking for 10 minutes of journaling yields a lot of content. Iā€™m anchoring this to be at the start of a loop of MFiH, for those interested in building journaling habits.
1 Like

Oofā€¦MFiH quickly packs a punch though :-\

Taking a break in the middle of the listen provided a good counter to that.

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried Nadi Shodhana Pranayama yet. What I may try soon, though is EMDR. I just finished reading that chapter from The Body Keeps The Score.

To me, it looks like some kind of hypnotic trick. But itā€™s said to be effective. I wonder how it would go with DR.

Letā€™s find out.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I went for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uul1tXDgCy4 and I found myself thinking through quite a few things. Glad I tried that. It is something considering for a week (in the book, people got changes in 7-8 sessions)

1 Like

Just be careful, mate. Itā€™s a powerful tool.

Wow. For several days now, Iā€™ve been having certain sticking points that can be characterized as pressures in the heart center. Itā€™s here again. Second loop.

This tells me that Dragon Blood is working on something deep. Deeper than what Dragon Fire did.

3 Likes

Metta meditation is the shit. The more you consistently do it the more it builds, love heals :green_heart:

Yea I like it A LOT. Iā€™m going to keep doing it as my second meditation of the day, right after work.
@Toybone do you have any advice on best guided metta meditation videos or progression schemes?

Sure,

Depending on your own preferences of couse. There are long ones and short ones, different voices, and you donā€™t want to listen to one with a voice you donā€™t like :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll post two from Youtube that I really like further down, one long and one short. I like doing them before bed usually, because it puts me into a loving state before sleep, so thatā€™s usually how I wake up then.

Also check out HeartMath Institute. They have been doing researched on the power of the heart for a long time. Thereā€™s a free video course that has some short very easy meditations for connecting to your heart center.

One thing that you could do is to practice centering yourself in this heart space when in crowded and stressful situations. Nightclubs are great for this, but might not be an option if your not from New Zeeland atm. But generally public places with a lot of things going on. Just take a step back against a wall or similar, and close your eyes and put all of your attention on your heart, really feel into it. Visualize that every breath in brings fresh life energy down to your heart, expanding this loving feeling inside and outside of your physical body, like a sphere. Then on the exhale visualize unwanted tension and energy leaving the body. Do this for a minute or two then open your eyes and look around at people. Then extend that loving feeling out to them, having compassion for your fellow brothers and sisters.

Also, walking meditations are great. Take the loving kindness one with you as you walk. Looking at people say things like, May You Be Happy or May You Be Safe. Focus on really meaning it. You can also do this after the closed eyes exercise.

Another one is as you are walking put all your attention on the bottom of your feet. Feel the ground as you walk, get into the sensation of your body which puts you out of your head, similar to yoga which has the same effect. Then as you walk in public look for people with low energy. Look at them as you breathe in, visualize as if you are breathing in their negative energy into you, healing it, and as you breathe out, visualize sending out loving energy back to them. And as you do this keep your focus on the bottom of your feet.

Book: Check out Altruism with Matthieu Ricard, really good book for understanding and developing love and kindness. Long read though.

Hope you find something useful :slight_smile: :pray:

4 Likes

The short form worked. I felt it. I even had some tears. Thanks.

1 Like

Another great session of EMDR. As I went through my past I began to revise things and see that Iā€™m on an upward trend in life.

Because I was looking into stocks recently, I first thought, ā€œThe bull run is going to begin soon. Noā€”itā€™s already on that path and itā€™s going to keep going up.ā€ Iā€™ve actually progressed a lot throughout the years, more than I realize. Lots of signs and indicators throughout life that I initially missed.

I found myself smiling, even with teeth showing at some points of this session!

2 Likes