A SubliminalUser is Reborn

@RVconsultant the surgery happened this morning. I’m recovering now, with the help of paragon.

3 Likes

Following up on that, here’s my playlist for the day:

• PCU x2
  • DR ST4
  • DR U (now listening!)

With this period of recovery from the surgery, I’m going to be using PCU first (while adhering to the other post-op procedures prescribed by the doctor) in order to heal as fast as I possibly can. I already am seeing changes in my vision since the morning. Left eye has cleared up a lot, right eye not so much; that’s due to the different procedures done on each, with each having different recovery times. DR may have a role in this kind of healing if there’s any sort of emotional or other component to the process, but I am still running it because that’s my plan and I’ve got to wrap up Dragon Reborn this month. I’m going to get all the programming I can get from it before the month is over.

Please keep posting, mate! :pray::prayer_beads::person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

This recovery period from eye surgery is making me quite lazy…I don’t feel like doing anything.

One of my eyes is already at 20/20 vision.

4 Likes

Here’s a more substantive entry. I haven’t written much in the last few days due to needing to recover from the recent eye surgery. I’m still recovering, but I’ve healed to the point where I can at least try to type something up here without my eyes getting too irritated. Not to mention, I don’t feel lazy as I did during the first few days. In fact, I’m looking forward to coming back on Monday and getting done the work items I left open on Wednesday before I went for surgery.

When it comes to Dragon Reborn there’s honestly not that much I can say. I’m not having any big breakthroughs or anything like that right now. After all my experience, I don’t doubt that DR is working—perhaps it’s working on issues that are so beneath the surface that I won’t realize it until much later down the line. I don’t mind it. That just means the subs I run in the future are going to work much better. More relevant healing recently has come via Paragon which I’ve used to help the eye healing process. I’ve been doing it two loops a day as the first (instead of last) thing of the day. It’s a bit difficult to assess its impacts given that it’s been only a few days since the surgery but I’m going to take all the help I can get.

It’s hard to express how excited I am to go and run all the cool tools SubliminalClub has after establishing the very strong foundation that Dragon Reborn is providing for my entire life. There were already so many great things before DR, but afterward there’s even more. Check out the list of titles that came out after DR (this is the store sorted by newness)

Pretty awesome, right? There are so many titles that I see fitting into my plans. Too many, in fact. It’s currently challenging to imagine a listening schedule that can incorporate them all and still get results. This is focusing only on the mains, as Ultimas are situationally based so they don’t pose scheduling issues as far as long-term growth is concerned.

• I still feel that Khan is the best for me in terms of the general character attributes I want to have (and also foster great social-sexual success easily).
  • Inner Circle and PCC to get the right people and remove the wrong people.
  • Heartsong is for getting me the right person(s), romantically speaking. I like the idea of using this to easily move into a reality where I have found the right person(s) with much less effort and with less hassle than I might have had before. This seems to have powerful manifestation and my manifestation abilities have only grown with DR.
  • WANTED just seems to fit in with Khan and Heartsong. Also, it has Hero-tech physical shifting technology. I may even be using this regularly before I build any customs just so that I can get my body to physically shift faster from my workouts and other lifestyle changes I’m making.
  • I’m not forgetting the self-focused mains that I used in Man For Himself (QL, EF, ME). Though I’m not particularly inclined to use that right now…but I do want to get back to it. QL and EF with physical shifting tech would be amazing. And imagine ME with Q+ and all the manifestation tech advancements SC has made. Now THAT is going to be amazing. I’m also going to make MFH v2 have more specific modules, tailored to some of my interests and the idea of being so good at the stuff I work on and getting paid a lot for it.

I foresee making more customs than I originally anticipated just to make it feasible to listen to everything…but darn it, can’t the plus tech come any sooner? Hmm…money-wise, it’s not really a problem for me. Money is a renewable resource. I’m only getting wealthier and wealthier. RICH is helping me out. Knowing that so many things are going to have to be rewritten for plus makes me wonder how much is outdated, though. I know, I know—the current tech is already so powerful with Qv2 and I’d still be getting pretty good results, especially with so many things now cleared. The way I’m thinking here is like the way I think about tech products—I don’t buy every version, but when I do buy something it should be the latest and greatest.

6 Likes

Hmm. First nightmare in a while.

Dream: I was deciding on where to get a egg and cheese sandwich with these two guys I had never met before. They had argued in favor of going to Starbucks for that because apparently they have quality fresh ingredients there. Then some woman appeared at our table, told me her name. I searched her up, apparently she died on September 18, 2018. I then showed her the result on my phone and asked “But how is this possible? You’re dead.” Suddenly I felt constricted, and the life slipping away from me. She just smiled as I asked, “But how can this happen?” I kept on repeating that, my voice getting weaker and weaker as everything started to fade into black…until I woke up in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Upcoming Listening Schedule

• M/Tu/W: BLU + DR ST4 + PCU x2
  • Th/F: PCU x2 + DR ST4 + DR U

Critical work items are due by the end of W and I have less time than originally expected due to taking Th/F off last week for the eye surgery so I’m going to use the boost from BLU to get them done quicker. Nothing special about Th/F. I may experiment with two loops of ST4 the following week, though…

Even if for money reasons you still run your custom in Qv1, it’s still a reliable viable platform.

All is quiet on the SubliminalUser front. Healing. Getting ready. Taking action in the meantime.

2 Likes

How are your eyes healing up?

Subliminal Adventure

I ran WANTED today due to social things coming up. This is my first time running it this month. To be honest, I was reminded of one reason why I get a bit irritated about it. I get too laid back. To be sure, I get hit with some positive feelings hours later, but when I need to get work and other personal stuff done that’s a distraction. I want to be a massive action taker. In fact, I want to grow my career even more aggressively than before, so WANTED is working in the opposite direction of that. Perhaps if it were buttressed by the programming of Khan (planned to start in August) would it not be so problematic. Not to mention, I’m still not around many people regularly. WANTED is going to go back to storage for now. Not until I’m done with DR ST4 and not until I start running Khan.

Vision

They’re okay. No doubt, I wish they’d heal faster. I find the fluctuations in my vision (which are expected to happen for a while) a bit irritating. Today, neither my left eye nor my right eye is at perfect 20/20, unfortunately. Feels like a drag. Paragon is a part of my playlist and everytime it plays I give it the intention to focus on my eyes.

Fun fact: I am 15 days away from completing the entire Dragon Reborn Saga. @RVConsultant @James

6 Likes

It’s been quite sometime now which I state that there isn’t much going on with DR. I’m taking this to mean that I can run more loops. I’ve been doing DR U + DR ST4 throughout this month, with a test run of DR ST4 x2 this past Thursday. That went well, so you know what?

Tomorrow through the end of the month, I’ll be running DR ST4. All in on healing mains. My playlist is locked to (? Ultima) + (DR ST4 x2) + (PCU). This is my final stretch of Dragon Reborn and I’m going to do it right, going all in on healing. The only exceptions made will be for taking part in experiments, should the opportunities for those occur before the end of the month. This is really it. After this month, DR U will be in my arsenal as my emotional healing ultima—greatly superseding every other emotional healing ultima except perhaps Rebirth—and I will not run the four stages again.

1 Like

So I was outside today and I was thinking that I am very much healed now which is going to enable massive success in everything. “So why don’t I have all the stuff I want right now, after all the healing has been done?” One might ask. Heck, I even asked this myself and I see it as a good question. In fact, I wonder what you guys think.

Some people to ask

@Malkuth @Sub.Zero @RVConsultant @PurpleRT73 @King

I approach the answer to this metaphorically. I imagine that after all the healing, I have a clean slate. Sure, it’s shiny and potentially even magnetic. However great that clean slate is, it’s not the same as a slate with a lot of great sculptures (or what have you) built on top of it. Sure the sculptures are going to be built on the slate, but it’s not the slate, get it?

Another way to see it may be like seeing my mind as a garden in which the thoughts I give it are the manifestational seeds that are to grow into amazing things (that is, my life). What Dragon Reborn has done through all the stages is make the foundation of that garden as best as it can possibly be. A rich, fertile soil with the best quality of minerals and nutrients. The opportunity for plants to grow fuller, faster, and greater than ever before.

To be sure, things in my life have already been happening, as I’ve listed in this journal. So some seeds have already been planted along the way and I’m already enjoying the fruits of that labor. But it’s not as if I’ve given the garden all the possible right kinds of seeds. That’s where the programming from the subs that I’m going to be running after DR will come in. They will kick in way faster than ever before.

5 Likes

The next natural step would be improving the energetic system (Alchemist) to strengthen manifestations and the processing system to find better pathways of manifestation (QL). What’s your plan?

2 Likes

Appreciate the suggestion for further general improvement. When it comes to strengthening manifestations I believe I’ve generally got that covered via other ways. I don’t think I will run Alchemist anytime soon. Regarding better pathways of manifestation that is going to be factored in more through my custom module choice rather than through running QL. QL is currently in my MFH custom but I don’t think that was much of a factor in better manifestation compared to Mind’s Eye was…not to mention, for QL I’d like to have it be a part of my rebuilt custom only after it becomes hero-ified in QL Q+.

So my plan is to jump right into it with social development, starting with Khan ST2 in August.

2 Likes

If you wanna focus on social development why not run DD stacked with PS? It’s like a light version of Khan with no empire building or wealth generation.

@Sub.Zero that’s a good suggestion. Yet, empire building and wealth generation, while of lesser importance in immediate development, still do have some personal significance. Not only am I going to more aggressively grow my career moving forward, but I’m also going to see how I can take a certain social media-based thing to the next level…and the actions I see myself taking in both my main career and this other thing involves a bit more communication and leadership. Not to mention, this is a precursor to Khan ST4 which I will certainly run later as that is going to be my alpha sub of choice.

In that case, I’m surprised you didn’t choose Stark+GLM or AM+PCC. :sunglasses:

Edit: I just reminded myself the best ride I’ve ever had if it comes to life progress was when I was running Stark+Commander. This stack may be what you need more than Khan to do the job.

I find myself worrying about the “best subliminal stack” as part of the larger challenge to get to where I want to go the quickest way. The underlying assumption now, though, is that I am going to succeed. So this is a much better state than “Am I going to succeed?” as it is currently, “I am going to succeed, what’s the fastest way though?”

I’m starting to get a little impatient about getting to the next thing now. I’ve been on DR for 8 months though so is that surprising? Well, I’ve only got 9 actual listening days left before I switch things up. Honestly, I won’t be waiting around as I’ve got actions to take this week, including further trip planning and setting up of more financial stuff to take more action in the crypto space in light of the recent downward trend. Really glad I have an accountability partner I check in with when it comes to stuff like this, because knowing that I’ve got to report back to him later about what I’ve been up to gives me the push to go out and do the things.

One point of curiosity I have—and perhaps @SaintSovereign or @Fire can best answer this one—is that after I stop listening to DR ST4 on July 30, how long can I expect it to still be processing as I start with my next stack on Aug 2?

1 Like