A SubliminalUser is Reborn

@AlexanderGraves this journal will end with the conclusion of ST4.

1 Like

Welcome to the Khan-Academy.
Stage 2 on Q was very strong. The dominance is on another level. I know definitely that QV2 will be even stronger.

Will be following your journal. Tag when you need help.

Hold on tight!

4 Likes

Wowā€¦ youre experience with stage 3 has been extremely different from mine lol. Awesome stuff man! Ive been somewhat lurking this journal for quite a while now and really got to see how much youve seemed to grow firsthand. Cant wait to see how youre experience witht he final stage is gonna continue!

2 Likes

A SubliminalUser is Fully Reborn

Weā€™re in the endgame now.

With Dragon Flight, I furiously ascended to the skies and saw how I can go beyond my limitations. From that thousand-foot view I saw that what lies ahead for me is greatness and massive success. With each passing day, I became more and more confident that this reality is within my dominion.

ā€œAlas, thereā€™s still more to heal,ā€ I hear my inner voice say. ā€œLetā€™s absolutely make sure weā€™re good to go.ā€ Of course, I didnā€™t need this voice to tell me to run the final stage. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d consider my work here complete if I didnā€™t do so. Not to mention, I would like to see what synergistic effects all the stages together have. Iā€™m sure the creators have packed some goodies in there.

I do not fear the healing and breakdown components from Dragon Fire and Dragon Blood that may be in Dragon Reborn, as intense they may have been individually. The gigantic wall of strength that Dragon Flight alone has given shall allow me to easily handle these now.

Off I go now, to complete the journey that has taken me to the deepest parts of my being and is taking me to the most astonishing successes.

12 Likes

I feel like I binge watched the first 3 seasons of a tv show just to get caught up for the current/final seasonā€¦ aka, I read your whole journal today. :sweat_smile:

Absolutely amazing stuff, Iā€™m convinced that DR will be part of my next custom.

Thank you for inviting me to read the journal, I look forward to seeing how DR ST4 goes!

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

I am both glad and impressed by this feat (considering how much I write in some of these entries)! Glad you enjoyed it!

Today Iā€™m jumping right into it, with two loops of ST4. In this ramp-up period, I am not listening to any other sub. So no ultimas or other titles today.

3 Likes

POW.

That last loop hit hard. Like a sharp, acute force localized to right in the middle of my forehead. No other reconciliation symptoms, yet it signifies I made the right call by dropping all other titles today.

Might it be due to the below? The below sounds like a feature exclusively for ST4, meaning that now my mind is working extra hard to do healing!

Utilizing the Dragon Reborn, your subconscious mind will automatically use all the methods possible for you to keep growing and to get you closer and closer to the person you desire to be.

These two loops alone will probably take several days to fully realize the impact of. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t currently feel the need to go above two loops. In fact, I may even reduce it on some days to do experiments; Iā€™m currently planning on running BLU + DR tomorrow because thereā€™s a lot Iā€™ve got to get done at work. Of course, Iā€™ll do a WANTED + DR experiment on Friday.

Now, I do have a trip coming up in the middle of this month. Iā€™ve decided that that week is going to be a complete break from running Dragon Reborn. Iā€™m thinking of running WANTED during whatever downtime is available during the tripā€”nonetheless, that week-long break from any DR-related content will allow my mind to catch up on healing on its own!

1 Like

I really like the idea of possibly also just doing a weeklong washout. Im also thinking about doing one myself. From what ive read on the forum its actually recommended like every 6 weeks or so to get the most out of the subs.

I forgot to ask yesterdayā€¦ can you share which supplement youā€™ve found effective for deep sleep? Iā€™ve been having issues sleeping again, and my Oura ring is showing deep sleep times in the 35-40 minute range, whereas usually itā€™s closer to 90 minutes. Iā€™ve got a very limited supply of a sleep supp that was discontinued last year (I bought every package left on Amazon to hoard itā€¦) and that works amazing when I sparingly use it. But, it is a finite supplyā€¦ so Iā€™m always looking for something new.

BLU + Dragon Reborn. Amazing productive day despite the pause in the middle for my eye surgery consultation. All these ultimas now work so quickly.

Guess what? Due to my companyā€™s eye plan discount as well as the practiceā€™s discount given for my specific type of insurance, I am saving $3500! This is another great RICH manifestation. A 2K discount was expected (I knew about this one since the day I joined my company), the extra 1.5K on top of that wasnā€™t. How helpful for getting my eyes corrected! I have my appointments set up for next month.

I was itching very hard to run another loop of DR because Iā€™m excited to see what else I can improve upon, so Iā€™m running my second loop right now.

5 Likes

2 loops PCU + 1 Loop DR.

Woke up today with indigestion. That hasnā€™t happened in two years. Not good. I ran two loops of Paragon in light of that. I havenā€™t eaten during the entire day to get my stomach to recover. Itā€™s much better now than it was in the morning, but still pretty uncomfortable.

Did more planning for the trip, and basically decided where Iā€™ll get my eye surgery. 20/20 vision here I come.

DR ST4 so far hasnā€™t shown me anything major, but that could be due to the tackled issues being so subtle that I wonā€™t see them until later.

1 Like

Quick reflection before I go doze off and go into the weekend.

That stomach problem complicated my listening plans these last few days. Today was (in the listed order):

1. PCU
  2. WANTED
  3. DR
  4. PCU

I really went at it to heal my stomach using Paragon. It may have helped a bit, but ultimately giving myself a rest for quite a while (~1.5 days) helped. This is one instance in which I feel Paragon can work much faster and more effectively. Would like to see what it can do when it is at U+.

WANTED and DR will probably take several days for me to fully realize the effects. Especially noting the fact that I need to properly rest and get off sleep supps as Iā€™ve been on them for simply too long now. Iā€™m going to have to switch to using sleep audios to help me out here as being on those supps for so long can be quite damaging.

I wish I could do nothing this weekend, but Iā€™ve got to get ready for the upcoming trip. So thatā€™s whatā€™s going on.

An odd sense of unease today. Iā€™m dealing with reconciliation again. Going to drop DR down to one loop next week.

Alright, so today was another day of lessons when it comes to subliminal usage. I had that unease throughout the first half of the day and because of it I decided to be a bit lazier than I would like to be. It also partially affected what/how I decided to eat as well as what I did with my time. I felt a bit better in the second half.

Still, that experience told me enough. I donā€™t want that kind of reconciliation. Looks like ST4 will be a bit tougher than expected to integrate.

Why? I have some reasons:

• Sheer density of the scripting. Itā€™s possible that the density of one loop of ST4 exceeds one loop of any of the individual stages (probably not the sum of densities though).
  • Novel scripting. Itā€™s possible that ST4 has scripting unique to it that Iā€™m not adjusted to yet. Not to mention, I technically never ran ST1 and ST2 in Qv2.
  • The fact that my mind has to handle dealing with all the healing angles that each stage provides at the same time. Even if my mind is familiar with the mechanism of ST1, ST2 and ST3 it may simply be a big challenge to manage all types at the same time.
  • New certain issues or aspects to issues being healed. I donā€™t consider myself 100% healed so there may simply be something beneath the surface that just had to get healed.

So the plan in the upcoming week is to listen to just 1 loop a day. The week after that will be my vacation, in which I will do a total washout (for the first time since during ST2).

4 Likes

A hodgepodge of things to reflect on coming up!

Today:

• Paragon x2
  • Dragon Reborn x1

First off, the indigestion that I noted 5 days ago. Iā€™ve been dealing with its fading symptoms since then. A few things have helped, such as ACV and eating less. I also utilized Paragon to get through it. Perhaps the most interesting tool Iā€™ve used to get through it has been EFT. Yes, you read that right. I used Emotional Freedom Techniques to help me deal with symptoms. Yesterday I was having trouble going to sleep due to some pains I was feeling from it, so I thought, ā€œYou know what? Let me see if I can tap on this.ā€

Even though I feel this pain when I breathe, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Even though I donā€™t like the fact that itā€™s taking so long for indigestion symptoms to go away, I deeply and completely love and honor myself.
Even though I feel this pain on my right side when I twist towards my left, I deeply and completely accept myself.

Each of these statements were beginnings for rounds of EFTs. I went at it like that for a while, tackling one issue after another. Sure enough, it worked! My symptoms reduced to the point where I felt comfortable trying to go back to sleep. With the aid of a sleep supplement I was able to get 94% sleep quality last night.

Today the symptoms have reduced even further (I feel Iā€™m almost there), but I have made sure to be careful with what I eat and how much. Ran two loops of Paragon in the morning to help myself out. Itā€™s going to work out! :smiley:

Another thing: Reconciliation has reduced since I dropped to 1 loop of DR per day on Monday. I feel that Iā€™ll stick with that on Thursday, then load up on WANTED during Fridayā€”two loops of WANTED on Friday that Iā€™ll let process (along with DR) as I go into my vacation for the following week!

Interesting opportunity: I have a social media account I use to promote food. Now, although it has gotten a small but sizable following, I havenā€™t been getting many sponsors. Just recently, though, I got an email from an ambassador asking me to be part of a food focus group! Pretty good stuff.

Iā€™ll get paid one hundred dollars just to try their food and give an opinion!

• RICH Manifestation?
  • I wrote down a manifestation statement earlier about getting sponsored. Might this have to do with that?
4 Likes

Last day of subs before I fly out tomorrow for my vacation. Iā€™m loading up with two loops of WANTED.

1 Like

Ahh boy. There it is. A weird pressure in the heart center. Itā€™s more of a cracked feeling compared to the pressure I had in the middle of ST2. Just after finishing packing for the trip, I feel something is very wrong. If I had to make an analogy regarding the way the pressure feels it would be like ST2ā€™s pressure was from an armor piercing round and the current thing is from a hollow point round. I wonder whatā€™s going to happen.

Itā€™s really good that Iā€™m taking an extended period of time off from subs. Itā€™ll allow both DR and Paragon to get thoroughly processed. So if there is a physical issue here, Paragon should help me out. For now I will destress with some shows and personal care.

Iā€™ve needed this vacation for a while, and I didnā€™t even know it. Thereā€™s a lot for me to think about during the vacation evenings. I might type stuff here, or focus on manifesting stuff for the future.

I am in control of my life.

Something I keep affirming and something I will continue to affirm.

3 Likes

Back from the trip, which was pretty good. Thatā€™s one week of fun and I didnā€™t listen to any subliminals. My mind has gotten a chance to process a lot of stuff. I feel more confident about my ability to succeed and enjoy life to the fullest. Dragon Reborn is helping me out here.

This time, that confidence has extended to relationships and romance. I like that thereā€™s a new title (Heartsong) which has been designed specifically for ā€œideal partner.ā€ I also realized that I could use my ever-growing manifestation skills to write out successful relationships. So what I want to do is set up some sort of manifestation routine where I at least write some statements related to relationships on a regular basis. This way itā€™s like Iā€™m setting up my world in advance, during a lower-pressure time.

This weekā€™s daily plan:

• 1 loop Ultima
  • 1 loop DR ST4
  • 1 loop PCU

As for the ultimas, here are my thoughts:

• PCU on Monday
  • BLU for an intellectual boost
  • RICH otherwise

I may run WANTED again on Friday; weā€™ll see.

1 Like

I like the concept of EFT and had tried it a couple of years back. But always found it annoying to poke my face lol.

How do you deal with the tapping? Is it very light tapping?

Maybe I should tap on the issue of tapping being annoying lol