A sub for luck?

Is there a sub that is for luck? or a sub for the lottery, (which requires luck)?

1 Like

A custom with Fortune’s favourite and many boosters along AC and mind’s eye ?

3 Likes
4 Likes

You can use the module fortune favorite but you will need to add in module for intuition, RICH and MINDS EYE(this also helps with intuition) will also help.

4 Likes

There is no stock subliminal that targets “luck”

As previously stated above, Fortune’s Favorite exists as a module for customs but you’re a complete beginner so I wouldn’t look into customs for quite awhile.

You need to focus on your foundation (Ascension) then start building beyond that. But you’ll notice that the stronger your mindset becomes plus the more action you take towards your goals, the luckier you seem to get.

2 Likes

oh customs? I was thinking non-customs as im a year away from doing a custom i think.

1 Like

ahh of course great suggestion thank you

These are customs yes? im guessing from the replies that customs cater for lucky then which i didn’t know

Awesome thank you bro! yeah I was wondering non-customs but true im a long way away from customs yet.

yeah this sounds super!

Mind eye and rich are major subs, fortune favorite is a module. If you check fortune favorite it says manifestation is more important so you might want to focus around that too. But a combination of mind eye, rich and Ascension chamber should get you someway.

2 Likes

Mogul, Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber along with Dragon Reborn has been very fruitful for me in terms of luck and good fortune. But I’ve always been lucky and don’t set any intentions for the most part I also have one affirmation in question format that I think contributes to my great luck and good fortune . It is : “Why do I always feel love and know that everything is perfect now?” It’s kind of my version of a good for everything affirmation. I think it was partially inspired by Emile Coue’s Everyday and in every way, I am getting better, better, and better.

I’ve also read a few books on luck and never had a set practice besides letting go and feeling good. I’m listening to Liquid Luck by Joe G. and it’s my new favorite book. It’s about getting out of fear and into love first of all and being grounded etc. Just that will get you in a flow where you’ll experience more good fortune and harmony.

3 Likes

R.i.c.h for a custom build there is fortune’s Favorite I submitted a request for a luck sub called wheel of fortune it’s on the roadmap please vote for it :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks @NinjaFox @ABC333 and @BeautifulSoulGoddess.

Ill check out the post you just shared with me @BeautifulSoulGoddess and ill vote as a wheel of fortune sounds amazing lol

@BeautifulSoulGoddess ive voted - how many votes do you have and do you need for it to be in production?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not sure i think it’s a combo of factors that determines their decision not just votes it’s under consideration and I barely have any votes. GOOD LUCK!!!

1 Like

You are welcome and well just ask everyone to vote again in a new thread?

1 Like