A saiyan in the Healing Tank - Paragon Complete

Sup yall. Been a long while

So few months ago i stupidly hurt my back while deadlifting after a long break from the gym. At first the lower muscle was cramped and little else. For the next few months it was a little painful but it came and went.

A month ago it became more serious and it affected my gym and work. I finally went to a doctor and i was diagnosed with lumbago. Last week, however, while sitting down every nerve down my leg was in full pain almost to the point of screaming. I went to see the doc again and he said ” naw man you got a herniated disc ” and since it runs in the family im not suprised.

So i started using paragon complete and it helped alot with the pain. I took 2 weeks off work and i have been sleeping alot which is good since i’ve never had a proper vacation or rest of some sort.

My brother had this for 3 years and in the exact same spot and affected leg functionality too. So i know what to expect and im hoping for enhanced results with paragon. I am running it solo once every day.

———

Other than that i got all i wanted from Khan and i am in a great and loving relationship. That still requires work and everything i been through and the experiances i had are the foundation for it. I once mentioned a relative of mine whom i got into subliminals, the one who lost his virginity, well hes been on Khan for a long time now and this guys results are truly unbelievable. He is social, a quick learner, werid enough to comprehend complex ideas yet simple enough to execute without trouble.

Hes basically in the zone 90% of the time and only pulls 10s and if im correct he pulled 14 of them in 3 months.

11 Likes

Your journals were epic reads for me.

Godspeed in your recovery! :fist:t5:

dbz-goku

Take some of these for good measure, too

sensu beans

2 Likes

Get well soon, may Swedish gods be with you.
Would like to hear more about those Khan’s adventures.

I hope you get better soon, man.

What all are you doing to heal up?

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone :heart:

For the most part its nothing but conflicted advice from people i know with it and the doctor. Some say to never over exert energy, the doctor says to keep living like normal but avoid anything too hard. I have some stretches that i do which sometimes seem to work while other times it makes no difference. The pain is just as random but everyone agrees that it will be random and it could take months to years for full recovery with a chance of being injured again.

2 Likes

Maybe you can try doing a workout with bodyweight instead of lifting weights.

Yeah been doing that with pushup variations, pullups and horse stance!

Seeing the new Khan Black makes me wish i was single and healthy. Subclub why you do this to me?

First you use Paragon and get well.

Then Khan Black will still be here waiting for you.

3 Likes

Will do 🫡

As for the current health situation. Google states that a herniated disc pain lasts 4 to 6 weeks with proper rest, care and that taking pain meds is not unusual.

I started using Paragon a week ago which is a day after my leg nerves were affected. The pain is 95% gone and i almost have full functionality. I still wont do anything risky as to not further escalate the situaiton but its safe to assume that my recovery speed was 400% to 600% faster without needing pain killers. The deep and intense sleep is also great for someone like me who only falls asleep 17 hours after waking up

Edit: My left leg and foot still feels weaker and as nerve is still affected. So i will be observeing any changes.

7 Likes

Time to add an update. Still doing 1 loop paragon a day…

Progress: In 2 weeks of using Paragon Complete i have lost any and all pain in my lower back and the affected leg and its nerves. I have full mobility again. The hibernated disk is no longer a threat and i no longer feel like hostage to random pain spikes and my back getting worse because i wanst maintaining perfect posture 24/7. Id say this sub is worth 10x Its price and i cant reccomended enough. Lastly, i am slowly regaining feeling and stregnth in my dull leg duo to nerve damage.

I will keep using it untill the end of june to see if i can regain full control of my leg and heal whatever else i may not know about. Those last 8 years i havent been sleeping as i should or taking care of myself either.

I will add Legacy of the Spartian to the stack in the meantime. God knows i need it since i cant hit the gym as hard as i used to.

So i will also be posting in full detail about my Progress with LoTs. I will post about LoTs progress every other week. First week i wont change my workout routine or diet. I wanna see

Height: 186 cm

Current weight: 86 kg ( or whatever pounds yall americans love to use, next to Feet and yards… and fahrenheits… ugh )

Build: Kinda like someone who used to be in shape but havent properly worked out for 3 months and a handful if belly fat.

Face: Medium eyebags, tired face 50% of the time and the occasional acne… which i was told would be gone when i hit my 20s… its been 8 years since then MOM!!

5 Likes

Just saw the new titles… mainly the Eggplant one… I HATE YALL i want to heal in peace…

Im allready immagining my new sex rampage… no seriously i fkn love the the

Objectives:

• Makes it bigger…
  • Bigger…
  • BIGGER…
  • BIGGER…
  • BIGGER…
  • BIGGER…
  • BIGGER…
  • … and much bigger.

Also why does it ”StaCkS WëLL wItH
e m p e r o r b l a c k?? image

The edgiest sub of them all?

How and why? Why is it even the first ” stacks well with ”? Why would you do that? :sob:

Edit: I cant recover from this

3 Likes

Ok time to follow up on Paragon and Legacy of the Spartan.

Paragon: Im slowly regaining feeling in my numb leg. It feels like im 20% on the way to full control.

Before reportong on LoTs. I have made sure to keep my same habits to see whe blunt progress on its on unaffected by my actions and changes

LoTs: In 8 days the results of this sub are massive! I weigh 84 kg so thats 2 kg down from last time. My weight usually changes from 82 to 86 on average

My build looks a little buff yet natural. Like im one of those dudes who look natrually in shape despite not activly working out. My muscles are far more defined and my abs are getting defined on their own.

Face: My eyebags are completly gone now. My skin looks far more healthy and clear as if i sleep 8 hours everyday, drink pleanty of water and use moisturizers. I dont, and havent in a very long time.

I could notice a very small difference in my jawline but its not that drastic. But here comes the shocker! When i was around 10 i got affected by something called ” bells palsey ” which the left side of my face is numb and my left eye, cheek and left side of mouth are slightly lower than the other side. In most cases its very serious but i got by somehow.

Most people cant even notice it untill i mention it to them but i can see my face looking nearly symmetrical.

Up next i will start working out activly and will post in another week or so

4 Likes

I’m glad about your healing!

2 Likes

@7empest weren’t you posting about Paragon and eyebags?

1 Like

Yes. I wish I could find it!

?

1 Like

Oh yes

Thank you.

It also helped me with my eyes as well.

My vision even improved for the better. Eye doctor confirmed.

Thanks RV. So i just realised that for the longest time i have been listening to subliminals using my bluetooth earpods from my iphone. Sometimes i just listen using the iphone speakers.

So i would like to re-ask an age old question! Is it better use my PC quality headset or can i keep going like usual? id there a difference if any? I only use Masked Subs

1 Like

I don’t know the answer.

The best way I can answer your question is this:

1 If you want an authoritative answer, please enter a support ticket.

2 I usually listen as I am going to sleep, using PC type speakers.

3 My ideal preference is to listen with corded headphones because then they block out much ambient sound, and the subliminal goes directly into my ears.

4 I wouldn’t use bluetooth because I don’t like the idea of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) going towards my head. I tend to look for ways to reduce my EMF exposure.