A saiyan in the Healing Tank - Paragon Complete

Doing the support ticket sounds like a bother, but thanks alot anyways. In the old school Q days it wasnt much of a difference between speakers vs headphones or the quality and type of each. Now that it dawned on me we are in the ZPv2 age i felt like knowing if that still is the same or not.

It’s been a full month since i started Paragon and my back is fully recoverd. I stopped feeling any pain weeks ago and i slowly regained feel and control over my affected leg nerve. It’s as good as new…

Even better, i began deadlifting again and this time with perfect form. Im started using the bar alone and slowly built up to 20 KG and it feels great. I will continue stregnthening my lower back with the same excersize that hurt it but extremly slowly in order to never be injured like this again.

All thanks to Paragon!

Now about Legacy of the Spartain.

Since my last post i’ve started working out and the gains are massive. I look better with in a week of working out than i did at my peak when i was 20 y/o working out 5 times a week.

Honestly it’s very dumb how easy getting in shape is with LoTs. I’m getting definition and mass and there isn’t much else to it. Working out with LoTs is 10x the gains and thats why its so dumb. It honestly feels too good to be true

7 Likes

Major Top Level Game-Changing Update: Since i started Paragon i have slowly been focusing more and more on health and vitality. Since i was 15 i was showing symptoms of hypothirodism which for me was sensitivity to cold, being prone to sicknesses, being slow physically and mentally and feeling low energy.

I only discoverd i have an under preforming thyroid few days sgo thanks to a sudden obsession of finding why the hell i feel cold all the time. Whenever i visit or ask around people assume its allergy or something non serious. But now that i know, i kan do something about it and potentailly remove a limitation that slowed me down in so many ways that i didnt even know existed.

I dont know when i would have discoverd it without Paragon but im grateful that i did bevause this shit could get way worse while remaininh undetected

2 Likes

Probably Paragon could cure your condition if you give it many cycles.

Did you ever consider having sessions in a floatation tank to help your healing?

2 Likes

@RVconsultant just looked it up, seems fun but im not quite sure what i would need it for. My back is fully healed and my leg is 90% functional.

Yeah maybe if you really try FOR YOUR BACK , has anyone use healthfoodex…

Do you think that could help with overcoming fear of water from an almost drowning experience?

1 Like

I don’t know. However if I had a fear of water, I would consider getting a book such as “Feeling Good” by Dr. David Burns, and do the activities in there to change my thinking about water. Then I would also design a desensitization hierarchy to work up to getting into the floatation tank. And gradually work up to doing 1 hour in the tank. That’s what I would do. However that doesn’t replace a consultation with a mental health professional.

1 Like

I’ve spent years working with mental health professionals and became one myself…

I’d love to explore more different alternative ways of facing and overcoming my drowning experience.

I have been able to go boating for many years now. I’ve even went on a jet ski once. :flushed: That was a huge leap for me.

I haven’t been able to allow myself to float on my back or stomach as of yet. That’s a big goal of mine right now!

I notice this nerve wrecking feeling when I think of that.

Ive actually had something similar a long time ago. When i was around 7 i was in a public swimming pool with family and relatives… i was floating and holding on a car tire in the pool. One of my cousins dove and dragged me down by the legs under the water. I paniced and passed out under the water only to wake up caughing water and choking.

8 years later i was with my class in a sport/fitness class where they took and tought us to swim. I was terrified but didnt dare admit or quit the class because i would have been mocked for it. I was the slowest learner but somehow i managed to learn the basics.

3 Likes

I failed grade 9 phys ed partly because I refused to participate in the swimming unit.