A Northern Power (Not Nice)

I feel like Chosen is fitting here. Also maybe Way of Understanding, Emperor’s voice, and Torchbearer.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great combination, although I’m leaning towards Chosen rather than hard Emperor dominance (they are adult students rather than pupils).

It is weird to be the person on the other side of the desk, so to speak, but the universe seems to want me inspiring the next generation.

3 Likes

Yea Chosen is a must. Even if they are adult students I think Emperor’s voice still benefits -
Your voice is an integral part of your identity and how others perceive you. A deeper, more dominant, more confident voice is an essential tool for any area of life.
Emperor’s Voice will work on your pronunciation, the physical attributes of your voice, the emotion you carry in your voice, and other such details that together cause you to become noticed whenever you speak.

Obtain their full attention on what you’re teaching as well as them being inspired by you :+1:

3 Likes

Chosen is so great for teaching, @Solomon would agree, he knows from experience!

I wish you lots of success.

I’m so happy that you have let go of all that garbage which was so long troubling you!

Changing our environment is so powerful, all the memories which are linked to that place can just be “let go of” and you can develop within a new container…

I’m so happy for you, you did amazingly well and made great advances!

All the best to you @Michel, you are amazing!

4 Likes

Hey Michel,

Lovely to hear that you want to inspire the next generation! What kind of classes are you going to give?
I am teaching adult students for the education of social work and welfare care

I built a teacher custom not so long ago and have great results with it. But a couple of modules are a must if I may say so.

teacher custom

Stark Core
Chosen Core
Carpe Diem Ascended
Chiron
Deep sleep
Victory calls
Eye of the Storm
Joie de Vivre
Dragon Tongue
Invincible presents
Khronos key
The Single Point
Inner Voice
Ego Adsum
Organization Perfected
Machine action
Chosen of Venus
Dept of Love
Pragya
Omnidimensional

Like @Houdini says Chosen is must. Not just to be a leader, but it amplifies the feeling of responsibility for your students. Torchbearer would build upon that, I personally thought chosen would be enough. I decided to use Stark, but if I would build it again, I would’ve chosen (pun intended) LE instead of Stark. Because the administration work is insane in education. The preparation for your classes will also take a lot of work

Modules that are a must outside of Chiron:

• Dragon Tongue - You become so fluent with your words. Students love listening to people that can articulate their thoughts properly. This module will help you with that
  • Invincible presents People will really focus on you when you’re in front of the class. They can’t take your eye’s of you.

Ofcouse this only works when you’re passionate about what you teach. That’s something my students are giving me back most of the times, how passionate I am in front of the class. No subliminal can teach you that, remember that.

2 Likes

Stark should absolutely cover that, I’ve been noticing the cognitive benefits and social eloquence kicking-in, a bit late I must say (my Custom is also dense though so it’s a lot to integrate) but it’s starting to become stronger.

Also speed-reading, I can type very fast, everything cognitive is just enhanced. Also studying, it helps me with learning, focusing on the material, absorbing the information, and helping memory recall too. Stark widely covers many aspects of Limitless, I actually see no reason for me to have additional Limitless scripting when running Stark.

It has some additional genius scripting for creativity, problem-solving and innovative ideas too.

Not sure if Chosen has anything in that regard, but it helps me to understand people much better it has some psycho-understanding.

It’s good for psychologists or therapists.

It has productivity unleashed too.

I feel like you probably have to spend more time with your Custom, I get results with Stark fairly easily and fairly quickly as this program has truly become part of me.

3 Likes

I think you make a valid point here. To me when I was listening to LE it worked instantly. With Stark, it’s different, more focused on creating what you want to create. The mundane tasks are not that interesting to do, while with LE the task at hand doesn’t matter. Victory calls will help with that, only it takes longer to integrate as you said.

That’s the big difference between customs and normal programs. Normal programs work instantly while customs can take a bit more time. I think you are right, I should integrate it more before having an opinion about Stark or no Stark.

That being said, @Michel, think for yourself what kind of archetype fits you best as a teacher. A colleague of mine is very calm and relaxed, while I am energetic and active in front of the class. With that Stark fits in my archetype as a person and teacher. Being calm and relaxed can also be great when you are a teacher, but Stark can be a bit too extroverted for that if you understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Yep. I’m definitely not the energetic ants-in-my-pants type! But there’s something about the calm, polite but intense feel of Chosen that speaks to me. I see your custom has Deep Sleep, no doubt needed for the mountains of admin work!

@Houdini you’ve raised an interesting point about store products but how about combining Chosen with/or Stark in a teacher context? In the case that Stark helps with organising the boring stuff, would Stark be a better choice?

How about this as a custom?

Chosen/Stark core:
Chiron* Dragon Tongue*, Emperor’s Voice* Victory’s Call, Way of Understanding, Torchbearer, Inner Voice, Organization Perfected, Productivity Unleashed, The Single Point, Khronos Key, Eye of the Storm, Inner Voice, Joie de Vivre, Sacred Words

2 Likes

I’m using Stark and Chosen also in a Custom and it’s a great combination!

Stark actually has many aspects that are great for teaching.

2 Likes

It doesn’t to be fair. Stark makes you a inventer, explorer and just wanting to do the most amazing work. That boring stuff will be a awefull. Only Limitless Excutive helped me with that. Maybe if the boring work is in line with your greatest passion.

What kind of playboy will do boring administration stuff?

I have ADHD tho, maybe it works for you. To me I want to rip my fucking brains out :joy:

3 Likes

Victory’s Call resolved that problem for me the boring stuff just gets done.

Also Nervous System is great for healing destructive behaviours and easily transmuting adverse passions into beneficial ones, it’s like the whole Nervous System just rewires, allowing for new habits to replace the old ones with an incredible ease!

Much better than Eye of the Storm which I had also used in the past.

4 Likes

Short results:

• Got tipped £50 over a week through the most stressful shifts at work
  • Managed to close a shop for the night on time
  • Getting good support from the current job

I participated in my first tutorial group at university and it went very well. Inexperienced as fuck but nothing I hadn’t done before with my peers whilst completing my own degree course – I was often the only person asking questions within group tutorials and giving suggestions… sometimes I have to remind myself that I actually do hold a bachelor’s and a master’s degree and only failed a proposal to get a doctorate degree. Clearly university is written into my future. I interviewed my senior colleague about how he became a tutor. His response? He fell into it also! Five years of “pretending to be a tutor” became permanent, which was reassuring.
Some of the skills that I think I need developing are (again) stress and time management, how to handle paperwork and sounding like I know what I’m talking about :flushed: everything else: understanding, empathising, synthesising ideas into easy to understand parts? Done!
I and genuinely looking forward to it (and getting the fuck out of my current job with its childlike customers… Nice early training though! :rofl:)

Losing my top again at shitty customers and putting in hard boundaries with fools – mess with me and you’ll pay. I asked an old cantankerous customer for clarification on one of his orders (it was written like chicken scratch), which got him angry and shouting like a madman. After politely holding frame, asking him again what he meant (like I should be able to just read his mind) I lost it with him, cursed him out and threw his order back at him. I’ve lost patience with that character. Whilst my colleagues try to placate this ignorant man, I’ve decided not to put up with such crappy behaviour. I recognize that people losing their shit at a reasonable request are mentally disturbed. My own issue is learning to keep that boundary in and accepting the fallout from it.

Oh my god, how could you reject them, you horrible man, what will others think?

Time to find my balls and start smacking down some fools.

4 Likes

More updates

Done the majority of my own healing from narcissistic abuse away from this forum. SubClub doesn’t have anything specifically but plenty of theta meditation tracks out there to repair and restore the mind. Understanding that both my parents were far too brutal with me wasn’t my fault and I could just rewire the garbage I’ve learned into something a bit more positive for the soul.

Speaking of which, once the early BS conditioning has been washed clean, opportunities have come flooding in, work is plentiful on both counts (day job and part time university). The lesson now is to relearn a lot of things, like:

• Taking time off, which is now a thing.
  • Going on days out solo
  • Cohabiting - how to appropriately respond to another person with empathy
  • Life not being a wild jungle on the edge of extinction

Decided on Chosen as the basis of the Tutor Custom, with Chiron, Ultimate Artist and Limitless Executive. My own life has already been written off (at age 40) so whilst I’m still young, may as well serve humanity and contribute good and leave a legacy for others. Those who can’t teach. Right?

7 Likes

It’s the first time I’ve come back to visit my parents and I felt… sad. Giving up on ever receiving love from them and walking away from them is grief inducing. It was the first time I could see my own mother as she is, without the childhood hope. Revisiting my city as an outsider was also a sad experience, all the romanticism and identity that comes from being born and bred was dashed too, reality smacked me in the face with its uncaring, rushed and unfriendly vibe. The upside is having the ability to visit a third city, one I’ve fallen in love with, everything that disappointed me with my “home” place, this city was the complete opposite and felt right being there.

This led me to listening again to Rebirth with Chosen. The theme of the prodigal son, leaving his home to find another was prominent, especially with discovering my real self and realigning me with my actual interests (without second guessing). Feeling a lot of relief about just accepting who I am, where I’ve come from and where I really want to go in life without an “authority” telling me what I should do.

3 Likes

This is a tough lesson/reality to face. Kudos to you!

2 Likes

Chosen + tutoring is something else.

Completed my second tutorial session through my part time job. Even though I travel in from 2 hours away, I enjoyed the interacting one on one with my students for the whole day. The aim is to get students to plan and write their draft research paper, which for a creative person is difficult since it’s a logical, left brained activity in a very right brained environment. My job was simply to tap into their passions and interests and link then to the paper. The great value in this work is seeing them inspired and motivated after talking with them. The implied authority I seemed to have also helped. (Thanks Chosen :blush:)

It’s crazy that I have officially transformed from “student” to staff member, but not surprising. Even when I was a student, I volunteered to mentor degree students, also was Chosen by my head tutor to co-interview prospective students for admission. (which was an honour). I’ve had enormous help from tutors in the past (some who have since died) and now it’s my turn to pay it forward.

Personally I have yet to develop a foundation but having a career that taps into an innate talent for nurturing others helps a big deal.

5 Likes

This is the longest time I’ve been away from this journal, does that mean I’m in a good place? Think so.

Work is still running as usual, however I’m less antagonistic towards difficult customers - like there was something I needed to prove to them that I’m a good person willing to help. Now that’s out the door. Screw anyone that doesn’t get it - and I’m not even mad about it either.

Complex trauma is difficult to get over - there are methods outside of SubClub that I’m experimenting with and some are effective. However I’m still looking over my shoulder thinking people are out to screw me at work, when they clearly weren’t. My senses do need to be updated:

I’m safe, my mind is safe I’m not in danger.

Returning to the Ascension/GLM custom, need to see how it reacts with the trauma clearance. Last thing I want is to stay spinning wheels in a healing/progress/healing cycle.

3 Likes

Ascension + trauma healing method.

I don’t want this. My current situation:

• The shit entry level job that literally pays for food and rent but has no spare time
  • The same colleagues and customers who think I’m incompetent
  • The live in landlord that thinks I’m her next husband
  • Having zero spare time to myself

It’s absolute dog shit. I want my freedom back.

I want my art, I want to teach and learn. Not join the crowd as a “married” wage slave in a dull Sims game.

I’ve woken up from absolute trauma hell into a regular middle of the road life. Some would say that’s big progress, But I don’t want this. I want a lot more of of life, help people in my current field, be taken seriously and have the space to hear myself think. Where did I take this wrong turn into regular Joe’s life?

Enter Ascension ZP

I’ll take this situation to mean (and I’ve felt it for a while) to grow a spine and become more of a man, have a real purpose in life and change it. Already I’ve:

• Said yes, then no to additional shifts at work
  • Maintaining personal and work boundaries
  • Doing well as a tutor back home
  • Planning an exit towards my purpose
4 Likes

I’m considering one more run of Ascension before I call it quits.

It’s been two years on this forum, wanting to get ahead in life trying to find some relief from a terrifying childhood. I’m trying to get over complex PTSD and part of the difficulty in running these subs is finding an appropriate title to work with. Ascension helps but Dragon Reborn, Regeneration and Elixir and take too long to heal. Luckily have found an alternative method that works to great success.

Looking back in both this and the first journal, it’s mostly me saying the same thing - crap childhood, some small progress, setback, back to drawing board, some progress. It’s not as linear as I want and I’m tired of spinning my wheels, so whilst I’ve got some youth left, this is shit or bust.

I’ve got some Ascension results in this cycle such as that cool calm confidence, self esteem and self reflecting on why I’m aiming so low in life. But 30 more days and I’ll reassess things.

6 Likes

Ok so this run of Ascension seems to be the real deal because I’m dropping my shoulders whilst walking, head straight and relaxed.

Completed another tutorial session back home and I’ve noticed a vast reduction of the fight/flight panic, anxiety and trauma that I was trying to build confidence on top of. When it came to speaking with the students (mostly female) they seemed happy, positive and engaged and almost in defence to me. I’ve relaxed so much it’s unbelievable to me to be this calm in such a short time.

I credit the rapid trauma healing method more than Ascension for keeping me sane and “normal”, however only Ascension brings me an almost arrogant self esteem, unreal confidence in my skin and clarity on my life path (still teaching).

I’m almost a believer.

8 Likes